Dragon Cave :)

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Dragon Cave :)

Post by Altairia »

pegasi1978 wrote: March 24th, 2024, 1:29:50 pm There's a larger drop at the top of the hour, then smaller batches every 5 minutes. They tend to move fast during new releases.
Gotcha, thanks for the info! ^.^
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thank you for clicking my creatures! <3
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

For those that don't know, there is an event going on in Dragon Cave called Festival of Eggs, check it out! Users have sent their custom egg artworks for you to find and collect. I remember taking part in it when it was around for the first time, I thought they were eggs you could actually hatch :lol: I like the event a lot, not knowing what sort of egg you will find next. I have almost completed this year's collection, I'm glad you can collect previously released eggs too. I collected all but one egg from the initial event, I doubt I will be able to get it this time around, but one day maybe!

One thing that piqued my curiosity: there are two eggs that are very similar looking. I figured it must be a reference to something, does anyone know what?
Spoiler
ImageImage
Visit my new shop!
~~~
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

Altairia wrote: March 31st, 2024, 8:30:08 pm One thing that piqued my curiosity: there are two eggs that are very similar looking. I figured it must be a reference to something, does anyone know what?
Spoiler
ImageImage
I looked it up, apparently it is a reference to an item from a game called Limbus Company, a "headless ichthys core"
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

Is there a way to trigger the april fools event again, or do you get only one chance?
Visit my new shop!
~~~
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

Altairia wrote: April 1st, 2024, 2:36:48 pm Is there a way to trigger the april fools event again, or do you get only one chance?
You only get one chance every year
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

Finally, after all these years, its mine!
Visit my new shop!
~~~
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

Return to “Guilds Quarter”