Atem's Art Gallery

Teach, learn, and share work in the visual medium

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Atemumet
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Atem's Art Gallery

Post by Atemumet »

In an attempt to be more social, I decided to share some of my art here.
I love compliments like anyone else, but I also accept any and all critiques to my art, as long as they are constructive. I always like to know where to improve, so simply saying the art is bad doesn't help.

I will post my art in the thread underneath when I finish a new piece, though I can't guarantee that I'll post it as soon as it's done.
Most of the time it will probably be posted to a main art account since I use PostyBirb to post several places at once and it's easy for me.

Also, the odd "texture" on my art is a tiling watermark to protect it from both basic art theft and A/i art scraping to some extent.

:wave: :haha:
Last edited by Atemumet on March 23rd, 2024, 1:00:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*crying gay tears 24/7*
My critters for free/trade
Yarold's Click Exchange
Pokéfarm | Dragon Cave
Atemumet's Linktr.ee
͙˚*  *˚͙
° ˚Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.˚ °
art by Peachiare
Atemumet
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Atem's Art Gallery

Post by Atemumet »

• Primarina Milotic Pokefusion Again
I previously made a Primarina Milotic fusion, and recently drew a second one to give shiny colors to (and she's really pretty so I had to draw her again)
Spoiler
  • Shuckle Succulent (Shucculent)
A Shuckle taking care of some succulents, enough said :D
Spoiler
  • Perigal Pose
My Farigiraf OC named Perigal. Here they have their "hood" down. Content Warning for bright colors.
Spoiler
  • Angel Cat for Ryves (Magistream)
The first time I've drawn anything for someone here, this is kind of what inspired me to come make an art thread.
Spoiler
*crying gay tears 24/7*
My critters for free/trade
Yarold's Click Exchange
Pokéfarm | Dragon Cave
Atemumet's Linktr.ee
͙˚*  *˚͙
° ˚Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.˚ °
art by Peachiare

Return to “Hall Of The Arts”