How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by sammythethief »

I'm pretty bummed that I had absolutely zero time this month for anything but work and sleep. Had no time at all to draft something up for the competition here and I feel like, if I'd had the time, I could have come up with something witty.

Maybe next time... T_T
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Lol my dumb self fell this morning after stepping on my dog's cow hoof. (or pig hoof? Idk which one it is) No broken bones, but definitely sore and bruised pretty badly. At least it wasn't my dominant arm!

My left elbow hurts a lot because I have EDS and my arm went like this...
/
\
to this...
\
/

Basically my elbow bent the wrong way lol
20/25 gifts ~ thank you <3

Please help my babies grow C:

Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

SirChicken wrote: March 1st, 2024, 12:57:30 pm Lol my dumb self fell this morning after stepping on my dog's cow hoof. (or pig hoof? Idk which one it is) No broken bones, but definitely sore and bruised pretty badly. At least it wasn't my dominant arm!

My left elbow hurts a lot because I have EDS and my arm went like this...
/
\
to this...
\
/

Basically my elbow bent the wrong way lol
I broke my elbows many years ago in a very bad accident and since then I can bend my elbows both ways like you described. Not saying it's good but it would be funny if you'll be able to bend it both ways after it heals just to have something to freak people out with in the silliest situations :lol:
Speedy recovery!
by Saebra
Katnilb
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Katnilb »

The freezer here seems to be failing somewhat. Up to -10 C now, hovering around -11 C to -13 C for the last four days.

At least I can put some stuff into the freezer part of the fridge freezer, and the fridge freezer's quirk isn't temperature related - it just melts through the water supply pipe sometimes, that's all.

Now that I think about it, every single appliance here has it's own quirk. Like, the electric shower only starts sometimes when you turn it on. The boiler breaks every few years - last year because it fell on itself! The dishwasher has a chance to not release the dishwasher tablets. The microwave hasn't been the same after that powercut. The oven gets colder as it ages and also has a door that no longer fully closes. The hob extractor doesn't work unless it has a functioning lightbulb. The fire alarms do work - I made sure - but they also go off if a lightbulb goes in certain rooms.

Honestly, it does not feel like home if all the appliances work properly.
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

For about the past month I've been getting frequent heartburn/acid reflux. I have been taking the over the counter preventative meds these past 2 weeks to try and help, but last night was extra bad - I haven't had pain in my abdomen like that since the one time I went to hospital with a burst absyss. I'm going to the doctor today, and I hope they can prescribe something for immediate relief even if they have to order tests.
I'm scared it might be something like a hiatal hernia or something. Having to schedule tests, possible surgeries, it is so overwhelming and takes so much time out of my life.
I haven't yet eaten anything this morning until after I see the doctor, there's still pain under my breastbone and I don't want to make it worse.
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Glad I canceled my plans for today. I'm officially snowed in. :derp:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

My throat has been dying literally all day and I hate it. The memory acting up was enough, self, don't need the throat to commit death as well. :t-pout:
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

One would think I would be refreshed and ready to go back to work tomorrow after having 5 days off. But, no. Can't say I am ready. :t-sweat:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImage
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

checking the weather for this week and it looks to be warm (yay) but I am also seeing rain on the forecast for a couple days which is not yay. pls no rain while i am working kay?
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Revan wrote: March 1st, 2024, 11:05:03 pm Glad I canceled my plans for today. I'm officially snowed in. :derp:
I'm so jealous! It's so warm in sammy-land, I'm dreading the approach of spring and that miserable season that comes after it.
Be kind.
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!

Return to “Community Discussion”