Some sad news to share

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Some sad news to share

Post by Rainwater »

I've put off posting here to take some time to reflect. My sincerest condolences to family and friends. We had few interactions, but the loss of a member is still there.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
Alysse
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Alysse »

It is sad to learnt, my thoughts are with her and her loved ones.
Image ⟁*⟁ Image ⟁*⟁ Image
"The Universe is vast. You are also vast. So is an ant. There are different sizes of infinity"
- Welcome to Night Vale -
Kass
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kass »

That's truly heartbreaking news... The afterlife gained another angel and I hope she's at peace. :t-puppyeyes: My sincere condolences to her loved ones.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

I click all eggs/hatchies on the page above me when posting
<3
If you click my eggs and hatchlings back, Thank You!
<3
I appreciate every click and try to click back
Sanna92
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanna92 »

This is so saddening to hear. We didn’t talk and such, but that was a name I frequently saw on this site and I’m sad that we will no longer see it active, be it in the forums, any events we may have, or just hanging around the website. My condolences are with her family and loved ones. May she be at peace <3
Do not use my keep to gold mine, please and thank you!
Wishlist:
Spoiler
New Festival critters, owls, dragons, any Kelung, any giftborn/eventborn (bred is perfectly ok!), glass turtles, Aurora Whale, Asesina Orcae, Perfectly happy with lineaged critters as well~Thank you!
23/25 Thank you <3
Bajka20
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Bajka20 »

I just read this sad news. I'm so sorry. My condolences.
ImageImageImage

Bajka`s Namista`s Army

Thank you for all beautiful gifts.
Circle
Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Circle »

I always loved seeing her in the forums. <3 <3 She'll forever be remembered.
Wishlist: Any shop/quest/event creatures, nimbii, hybrid-type bred creatures, and any newly released stream creatures! Thanks for reading! C^:
Exxthus
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Exxthus »

It was Taliesen that helped me get my Shaa, and now he's gone. I would see HM around the forums all the time when I was buying/trading for creatures and clicking eggs in the threads, and now she's gone, too. Though I mostly lurk, I do see names around the community and get attached in a way. It's like seeing familiar faces around the neighborhood, ones that you hope are doing well and are happy to see. My relationship with MS seems to have always been bittersweet and mixed with both greetings and farewells, and a lot of health complications. There are many fine people on MS and HM is/was no exception. Understanding condolences to her friends and family, and all of those whose lives she touched. Thank you for letting us know, Raneth.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”