What do you think of your Zodiac?

Come here, take a break, chat with friends about anything and everything.

Do you like your zodiac?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 208

booshweasel
CreaturesTrade

Re: What do you think of your Zodiac?

Post by booshweasel »

hey, I'm also a gemini lol. I find the hardest part about it is everyone expects me to be two faced and mean for some reason as soon as they hear gemini. aside from that, my horoscopes are always accurate so I can't complain too much LOL
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kingbob
CreaturesTrade

Post by kingbob »

Literally the opposite of me. My zodiac is Taurus, the exact opposite of my personality. It sounds kinda cool, in my opinion, tho.
Apariah
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Apariah »

I am a Leo. While I am happy to be one, I like lions, I am not exactly a good example of a Leo. I don't like being the star of the show, center of attention or anything like that. In fact, I HATE being center of attention. While I talk big game and pretend to be confident, I have VERY little self confidence. I'm pretty mellow unless I'm mad or excited - then I can get a little loud. I'm not overly bold or brash. I don't make friends easy, I'm not some natural born leader or anything like that. I have some of the stereotypical 'leo' traits, I guess. But the big ones, those don't really fit me. *Shrug* But I do enjoy being a Leo. My mom is one, my best friend is. My brother is a Cancer, My father and My son are Scorpios and my husband is a Gemini. We all get along insanely well. ^_^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Gifts: 21/25
Hollowshield
An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

I do like my zodiac, I have always found fish interesting my entire life, and I love water. So it being two fish always makes me smile, I do like to joke about the fact that my zodiacs a fish. Saying I'm a foosh!
user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones qwq
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

If you want fun and random craziness, go with a Gemini. We Gemis have the most fun, but are bored quickly. To really keep us entertained, surprise us with something. We are the chatterbox of the zodiac, but also have our limits. I am Gemini through and through, but don't anger me. That's the worst thing you can do to keep us away.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Alvean Yale, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 00/25 gifts

Return to “Popsicle stand”