Nadolig Corgerus - creature 1377

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Nadolig Corgerus - creature 1377

Post by SirChicken »

Aneira wrote:Female Nadolig Corgerus
Spoiler
As a nadolig corgerus approaches adulthood, the three heads grow much better at agreeing and coordinating what the body should do, making them considerably less prone to accidentally collapsing into a pile mid-stride. However, their stubby legs and cheerful aura ensure they remain very cute. Perhaps due to their most common hatch time, nadolig corgeruses are heavily associated with the winter solstice celebration, and so it is very common for them to be festooned with festive collars and solstice bells even during other times of year. When they aren’t busy taking part in festivities, nadolig corgeruses are often put to work herding the Keep’s magical flocks. Nadolig corgeruses approach this work with gusto, and their cheering aura usually ensures that the creatures being herded are happy to comply.

Stubby Cerberus, I am all for it. :lol:
Cerberus Corg!!! Omg it's so cute!! <3 <3 <3
Please help my babies grow C:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Revan wrote:Rosehill said they will be able to breed. ^_^
Oh, I must've missed that- I'm so excited I could squeal! Definitely going to have a nice pack of these guys.
I really enjoy the soft color of them, they just look like they'd be so soft to the touch!
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
CasperGhostMode
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by CasperGhostMode »

I had gotten 5 of them, but I have 4 males and 1 female
hello, I started 11/27/2021. I'm hoping to make some friends!

I have a Need Mates tabs I'm trying to find them :)
mine/Need-Mates

please click

Return to “Community Discussion”