The Collection of Grimoires. {{shibito's writing dump.

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

shibito
CreaturesTrade

The Collection of Grimoires. {{shibito's writing dump.

Post by shibito »

While exploring the maze of shelves in the Keep's Library, you've stumbled upon a vast collection of books that are overflowing with the knowledge of various magic styles and traditions.

For a moment, you wonder why the Grimoire's look like they haven't been used in centuries, until you gaze upward and find the reason for the layers of dust coating the volumes and unkempt cobwebs decorating this peticular shelf.

A wooden sign hangs over the bookcase, and on it, painted in large red letters is the word 'Forbidden'.

Do you listen to the rules of the Keep and browse elsewhere for books, or do you let your curiosity guide you and take one of the forbidden fruits that reside on this shelf?

Spoiler
Hello, and welcome to my writing dump! Feel free to read anything here and also be sure to comment on what you think I can improve on!

I basically just post any story on which I feel is decent, along with a few old writing commissions that are cluttering up my hardrive.

Codex Polenniphuus
Spoiler
"The nearby towns-people have reported that the number of missing livestock has gone up in the past few weeks. We have been called in by the city council to prevent the citizens from taking matters into their own hands." The army general explained, the crinkling of the paper handouts and the shallow breathing of soldiers being the only other sounds in the large meeting room. "A separate platoon will surround the forest, making escape for the target impossible. We will enter through the south west entrance, then we'll make our way through south portion of the forest by the blocked off road that runs through it to the center which is where we believe Viper is located. We move out in five!"

Frantic whispers ran throughout the crowd of soldiers. They all knew who Viper was, and quite frankly, they were terrified of it. Viper was a former test subject, a terrifying monster that the government was developing for the war.
no one shall stand between me and my love of the mekakucity actors characters, i will cut you if you try.

Return to “The Den”