Alpha Testing - Feedback for unwritten stories

Share any written short stories, novels, or poetry

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

asheneff
CreaturesTrade

Alpha Testing - Feedback for unwritten stories

Post by asheneff »

I've never been good at following through with my projects. I've got at least five unfinished novels and its time to stop that. Maybe the thought of raising my little creatures up in the process might motivate me better. I would appriciate any feedback you have to give me; and of course i will do the same for any post here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Reality of Reality
Who says that those who 'see things' have lost their grip on reality; when the perception of reality is really just our brain translating electric impulses from the body regardless of sanity. This is no paper on the philosophical meaning of reality. No, this is tangible fact recorded for all to see. The terms sanity and reality are constructs of the mind; to lend the feeling of control and understanding in a world which we truly have neither. But who am I to pretend to be an authority on all this? Read on and make your own judgement; but keep an open mind all the same.
- Dr. Eve Lamia

So reads the letter which was enclosed along with what we assume were research materials - ranging from medical journals to Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games - all with ties to urban myth or 'creepypasta' posts found spreading across the internet. This package remains our only lead in the case of Dr. Lamia's disappearance.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Tea House”