The How Was Your Day thread v2.0

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
ML1201
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: The How Was Your Day thread v2.0

Post by ML1201 »

Yunyi wrote:I try to keep out of things like this but I don't know if I should say something this time. :t-shrug:
A user's selling named stream creatures for 50k-100k. I try not to get into things like that because it's not really my business, but I don't know if I should send them a PM letting them know that they're not going to sell at those prices...? since I think it's because this user is still relatively new around here.

But I don't want to send someone a PM saying "hey your prices are too expensive" because like I said, it's none of my business what they charge :derp: and I don't really like getting into things like that. Ho hum. I want to let them know, but I feel uncomfortable telling someone that they shouldn't charge a certain price. :|
You could explain to them that even un-named stream born pets do not go for that price, and show them some shops and suggest that they could ask the owners of those shops what prices might be good for the pets. Just my two cents. :yarly:
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

Yunyi wrote:A user's selling named stream creatures for 50k-100k.
Uninformed newbie greed? O_o

And to think I wouldn't see something even more colourful than a 500k per shard offer. :lol:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

ML1201 wrote:
Yunyi wrote:I try to keep out of things like this but I don't know if I should say something this time. :t-shrug:
A user's selling named stream creatures for 50k-100k. I try not to get into things like that because it's not really my business, but I don't know if I should send them a PM letting them know that they're not going to sell at those prices...? since I think it's because this user is still relatively new around here.

But I don't want to send someone a PM saying "hey your prices are too expensive" because like I said, it's none of my business what they charge :derp: and I don't really like getting into things like that. Ho hum. I want to let them know, but I feel uncomfortable telling someone that they shouldn't charge a certain price. :|
You could explain to them that even un-named stream born pets do not go for that price, and show them some shops and suggest that they could ask the owners of those shops what prices might be good for the pets. Just my two cents. :yarly:
Unnamed or not, steam creatures don't sell for 50-100k xD
50-100g yes, but not k.
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

I got curious and took a look at Waynal, found the thread. Seems others have tried to tell the person and she just isn't getting it. She'll learn.. eventually. :derp:
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
Pink
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pink »

Koishi wrote:PINK
I LIKE PINK
ITS MY FAVORITE COLOUR

AND WHITE BUT I LIKE PINK MORE
Everyone does.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niverdia »

Spoilered for excessive swearing in a single sentence.
Spoiler
Oh fuck you, AbiWord, stop crashing like a bag of limp dicks, I have a thesis to write.
Well, time to switch out laptops... again.
Borgia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Borgia »

my friendship necklaces came in the mail today.
along with my foxhound tshirt.
:well:
i'm so happy.
/cuddles video game swag

now all i'm waiting on are the things from thinkgeek, sherlock season 2, and my hidden blades i'm having custom made. then i'll have all of my birthday gifts. u vu
ah gosh i'm happy. today is a good day.
Looking to buy art, any kind of art. Have gold, shards, and old donis. HMU if you're interested!
Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chess »

Ugh. Friend, sometimes I really don't understand why you do these things. :(
ML1201
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ML1201 »

Borgia wrote:my friendship necklaces came in the mail today.
along with my foxhound tshirt.
:well:
i'm so happy.
/cuddles video game swag

now all i'm waiting on are the things from thinkgeek, sherlock season 2, and my hidden blades i'm having custom made. then i'll have all of my birthday gifts. u vu
ah gosh i'm happy. today is a good day.
Those bracelets are pretty! :t-:3:
Chess
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chess »

Oh, I saw thread. Well, I looked up "50k" and found it.

:derp:

Return to “Community Discussion”