No, too low; you're still undervaluing!
5%
Yes
68%

Total votes: 19

ErrantMisty
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTDraw for Donis (now also accepting gold...)

Post by ErrantMisty »

Kael wrote:
ErrantMisty wrote:You kinda already know what I want. XD This time just my 2 pups playing together in a field of sorts? With fieldie type. . .things. XD
Also are you looking for one of these? If so what would you value her at? Image
Oh gosh. Let's see, the red panda has been retired for nearly 30 months now with the initial shard value of 2-shards. According to the setup I left in the front post, the red panda is valued at 17 shards c: Many, many drawings
As in a meadow-like field? I think I can do that. Mind if I ask which of the two dogs are more hyper/run around more?
Yes that field! Mac (the brindle) is the more hyper one. I guess she will cover this request. I will have to think about what else I want to torture you with to request. XD

Under Construction. . .please don't mind our mess. ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Image Follow the itty bitty hydra to my Ambry!
Kael
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kael »

ErrantMisty wrote:Yes that field! Mac (the brindle) is the more hyper one. I guess she will cover this request. I will have to think about what else I want to torture you with to request. XD
Oh no! :P
Glad we're thinking along the same wavelength. Since there will be two in the picture + background, how does 6 shards with 11 left over sound?
ErrantMisty
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ErrantMisty »

Kael wrote:
ErrantMisty wrote:Yes that field! Mac (the brindle) is the more hyper one. I guess she will cover this request. I will have to think about what else I want to torture you with to request. XD
Oh no! :P
Glad we're thinking along the same wavelength. Since there will be two in the picture + background, how does 6 shards with 11 left over sound?
Sounds perfect! I'll stick her in trade. :)

Under Construction. . .please don't mind our mess. ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Image Follow the itty bitty hydra to my Ambry!
Kael
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTDraw for Donis

Post by Kael »

I've been neglecting my threads again >.> I've been really out of it lately, and school lis the main reason why. AP exams are coming up, standardized testing is coming up, and there's still at least a few tests a week on top of other assignments. I've just been working on a bunch of different pieces, doing a little here, and a little here.

Lex's was done first, so I maybe I can get back into finishing all these arts :sleep:
Spoiler
WolfeDente
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfeDente »

What would be the gold range of you drawing a hedgehog for me? Also what would a Kiwi be worth to you art-wise?

Small?

Medium?

Large?
Wishlist Here <3
To Hatchling only Please!:
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kael
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kael »

Let's see, 8 months since the Kiwi has been retired, so about 2 small/medium drawings or one large one c:
WolfeDente
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfeDente »

Okay so *coughs* I would like the hedgehogs (2 medium) to be of the Algerian Black variety.
Pictures of what I am thinking:
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/image ... axqPvv93kg
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/image ... O3NGHvdkVo
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/image ... wWX_C5YFtQ

^So basically like the ones up there. One needs a black mask somewhat like a raccoon. As long as its cute I don't care about pose. Have fun with both pictures! If you need more detail ask me.
Wishlist Here <3
Kael
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kael »

WolfeDente wrote:Okay so *coughs* I would like the hedgehogs (2 medium) to be of the Algerian Black variety.
Pictures of what I am thinking:
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/image ... axqPvv93kg
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/image ... O3NGHvdkVo
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/image ... wWX_C5YFtQ

^So basically like the ones up there. One needs a black mask somewhat like a raccoon. As long as its cute I don't care about pose. Have fun with both pictures! If you need more detail ask me.
Ooh, sounds fun c: Would you mind if I started working on it about a week or so from now? I am currently in the middle of AP exams and finals, so if I could just focus on one thing at a time, that would be great ^.^
WolfeDente
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfeDente »

I'm good with that. I have finals too, so I know how it is... :(
Wishlist Here <3
Kael
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kael »

WolfeDente wrote:I'm good with that. I have finals too, so I know how it is... :(
Ahh, they really keep you on your toes, don't they? The worst part is when you cram study everything you can, and half of what you know isn't even on the actual test :c I hope you do well on yours!

Return to “Seller's Gallery”