A short story

This section is for writing that is completely your own, including the world it is set in

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

Sarahmbush
CreaturesTrade

A short story

Post by Sarahmbush »

A short sory for you guys:
One day a new magi called Asalia was going out for a egg. She went to the river and chose a egg that was colors of the rainbow and gently picked it up. She took it back to The Keep and asked one of the senior magi what it was. He gave her a book called: The Puvia. Opening the page, she saw a rainbow colored egg, just like the one she held in her hands. Turning the page, she saw what seemed to be a fully-grown Puvia. Tracing the edges with one of her fingers, the egg started to wobble. She put down the book and watched the egg get more shaky untill it started to crack, and when it did it lost all of it`s color and became a dull gray. A rainbow wing popped out, and soon a miniture version of the bird in the book was right before her eyes. Carefully picking it up she went to her quarters and gently petted it`s head. She wondered what it ate and got the book. Turning to page 15 was picures of a blue fish called salmon.She asked around if anyone had salmon for she did not know where to get them. Finally a young magi said she had one, and gave her a fish like the one Asalia saw. Going back to the baby Puvia she put it in front of the little bird, making a gesture to eat it.

(I`m not done so I will post more.) :D
Please click!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
sweetdennis
CreaturesTrade

Re: A short story

Post by sweetdennis »

i really like that story
Enitsnid
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enitsnid »

I think you've made a very nice start. I'll be interested in seeing how the rest of the story turns out. Good Luck! <3

ImageImageImageImage
Singature Set by Yellowfang

Sarahmbush
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sarahmbush »

Thanks you guys! I made it a bit long, so it`s not going to be finished for a loonnngg time. :headdesk: :srsly: :t-bipolar:
Please click!

Wrath89
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wrath89 »

very nice cant wait to read more ^^
Plz Click ^^
Sarahmbush
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sarahmbush »

(heres the next part(

The Puvia stared at the fish. The hatchling lowered it`s head and ripped out a chunk and slowly gobbled it up. As if realizing it was good, it started continueusly eat away at the Salmon till it was all gone. The Puvia squaked and ruffled it`s feathers. It stared around, not sure what to do.

(I lost my paper, so I just made this... >.< T_T
Please click!

Return to “The Parlor”