The Crescent Family
Beneath a pale crescent moon on the surface of calm black sea, that is where the two met. Their names lost in history, their stories already long, yet love had not yet touched them. But under that crescent moon the two coppery wyrms fell in love. Together they looked to the crescent moon and called their love up to the heavens. At the birth of their first child in its smooth pearl like egg they made up their mind together taking the name Crescent, in honour of that moon beneath which they fell in love.
1. NO BREEDING WITH OTHER COLOURS OF WYRM.
2. No inbreeding.
3. They should be bred with SB and purebred 1st gens only.
4. Their offspring should be gifted, not sold.
5. No freezing or releasing.
6. If you don't want your Crescent wyrm anymore, send it back to me.
7. Name your Crescent a name starting with C.
8. No breeding with other lineages.