The Bloodwood Family
The Bloodwood family is a close family, but it's not rare to see them fighting one another. These Hellhounds aren't really friendly towards other hellhounds and creatures, and taming a Bloodwood is extremely difficult, and sometimes deadly. Though, if you do manage to tame one, you will be gifted with a loyal and powerful companion. And, if you're an ally of friend of one Bloodwood, it is likely that the others of the family will accept you as part of their family.
1) Do not release/freeze eggs. Hatchlings are fine.
2) Do not use Bloodwoods for any future quest.
3) Do not inbreed your Bloodwood!
3) Try to name your Bloodwood!
4) It's not necessary, but try to breed them