Hi everyone!

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!

Hi everyone!

Postby moombas » March 20th, 2017, 2:54:26 am

Hello, I finally joined this site after hearing about it for a while now. I recently started to get back into virtual pets/adoptables again after a very long break.

I have far too many hobbies and interests so I'll just say that I spent far too much time playing video games, reading books and fanfiction, watching too many things, and drinking lots of tea and coffee. :lol:

Anyways, I hope to stay active and enjoy my time here and thank you for taking the time to read this~
ImageImageImageImage
moombas
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby AshallaynTallyn » March 20th, 2017, 7:22:32 am

Hello moombas and welcome to Magistream :wave:
I hope you'll have a great and fun time here~ Hahaha I also have too many hobbies and interests too *high five* xD
If you have any queries please feel free to start a new topic here: 2-support-and-suggestions.html (The Supports and Suggestions section). The MS (short for 'Magistream') community will be more than happy to help you~ <3
Omigosh X D Thanks for all the gifts :wave:

<3 All clicks are very appreciated ^W^ I try my best to click back in the clicking forums~

~ KHInsider <3 ~ ImageImage

My Wishlist

Eggs Around the World [Dragon Viewer]
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
    (thank you blockEdragon~)
AshallaynTallyn
CreaturesTrade

Postby Jedi40 » March 20th, 2017, 6:08:48 pm

нєℓℓσ αη∂ ωєℓ¢σмє тσ тнє ƒσяυмѕ.му ηαмє ιѕ נє∂ι40 вυт ρℓєαѕє נυѕт ¢αℓℓ мє נє∂ι. тнєяє αяє ℓσтѕ σƒ gяєαт ρєσρℓє ση нєяє αη∂ ι αм ѕυяє уσυ ωιℓℓ ƒєєℓ яιgнт αт нσмє. :D
Jedi40
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident

Postby WillowA » March 21st, 2017, 1:20:30 am

ʜɪ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɢɪsᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ! ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ, ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇsɪᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ! ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴛᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ, sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛ! ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ʜᴇʀᴇ, sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sʜʏ! ^^

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ғᴜɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ!
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
ImageImageImageImage

If you see any hatchlings in my keep, please do not click on them.

I can't afford to buy the spells to hide/protect my tabs yet and I may not have gotten the chance to hide my hatchlings in a trade yet. Thanks so much for understanding!
WillowA
CreaturesTrade

Return to Introductions