Page 92 of 108

Re: Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2014, 8:24:26 am
by Nysander
Well I can get to the main site link but the .tk ones aren't working for me now. They worked 2 days ago just fine but now nope. I use Comcast not AT&T though. I get add sites when I click the .tk ones. D:

Re: Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2014, 8:28:48 am
by HiddenMystic
Just tried to add critters on the tk add page...anyone else getting a random "search" page that boots you somewhere else from bodisparking. com?


And getting server can't be found at the .com page too? :t-shrug:

And in case you're wondering - no I don't have AT&T and haven't had any problems til just a few minutes ago....

Re: Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2014, 10:54:32 am
by stealthxstar
HiddenMystic wrote:Just tried to add critters on the tk add page...anyone else getting a random "search" page that boots you somewhere else from bodisparking. com?


And getting server can't be found at the .com page too? :t-shrug:

And in case you're wondering - no I don't have AT&T and haven't had any problems til just a few minutes ago....

I'm getting this, too :<

Re: Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2014, 11:53:25 am
by Rosehill
Gah, it appears that the .tk addresses have stopped working, since they were available only for 1 year and renewing them should have been done approx. 15 days before the year ended (no reminder email or anything from them, though, naturally). I should've paid more attention to the beginning date of the subscription when I got the .tk addresses Jan 1st 2013. :headdesk: Now if I want to renew them they'll cost about 27 USD per domain (registers them for 2 years). I could register a slightly different .tk domains for free though. I'll have to think about the issue a bit. I'd really like to keep the old .tk domains since during the past year they have pretty much steadied their place, but then again I'm not sure I want to pay almost 60USD for the fun of it. :lol:

Then again I've contemplated on maybe switching the IFN and Code Tools to a paid host as well, so I'll have to ponder my options a little bit. Any input is of course welcome if any of you have any opinions about free/paid hosting, the domain names etc. ^.^

Re: Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2014, 10:31:29 pm
by NyxNoire
Very understandable that you wish to consider for a while, I'd do the same. :t-hugs:

Re: Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2014, 12:58:53 pm
by CinnaminDraconna
G'luck with your decision making.. for now, I'm just using the IFN Daycare and the Pet Hatchery.

Re: Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

PostPosted: January 5th, 2014, 11:08:50 am
by crazyflight
I wish I had the MS Code pedigree tool... >.>
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what generation a creature would be if a 1.5 gen and a 1.5 gen bred? I don't know what to call it.

Re: Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

PostPosted: January 5th, 2014, 11:13:03 am
by Tinni
Crazyflight wrote:I wish I had the MS Code pedigree tool... >.>
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what generation a creature would be if a 1.5 gen and a 1.5 gen bred? I don't know what to call it.


It would be a 3rd gen, because 1.5 gens are actually 2nd gens. An uneven 3rd gen.

Re: Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

PostPosted: January 5th, 2014, 11:21:20 am
by crazyflight
Tinni wrote:
Crazyflight wrote:I wish I had the MS Code pedigree tool... >.>
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what generation a creature would be if a 1.5 gen and a 1.5 gen bred? I don't know what to call it.


It would be a 3rd gen, because 1.5 gens are actually 2nd gens. An uneven 3rd gen.


Okay, thank you!

Re: Image-Free Magistream Nursery and MS Code Tools

PostPosted: January 14th, 2014, 6:02:14 am
by Sinuous
Crazyflight wrote:I wish I had the MS Code pedigree tool... >.>


Me too, I find that tool extremely helpful and use it regularly! Would be cool if magistream had it's own on-site version :)