How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Postby GrowlingCupcake » April 16th, 2018, 1:00:52 am

Enchanteddil wrote:I now have 1009 parentless shop hatchlings for the Christmas giveaway. But I'm not happy with the amounts of each type I have. How come I have only 16 shop dires? Have to correct this. I need to take a stock of all the shop creatures I have and concentrate on those I have very little of, including guild ones.

Note to self. Don't buy shop hatchlings just randomly.

**Goes to Waynal and Mercado to see if there are more random shop hatchlings to buy** :t-facepalm: :t-facepalm:

If you tell me what you need, I'll be happy to help out. I have Dark Brotherhood, and Artificer + the regular ones.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
LTS: Old DPs.
GrowlingCupcake
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood

Postby Enchanteddil » April 16th, 2018, 2:22:00 am

CinnaminDraconna wrote:I'm hatching them for you as fast as I can, lol. Concentrating on Dark Shop stuff at the moment.

Thanks, Cinna :D I really have to take a stock. I have just one Ice Phoenix, a crap ton of several and hardly anything of the rest :lol: Last time, I saw a lot of Tenera Dogs and Enoxes in people's wishlists and I ran out of them a few days into the giveaway :facepalm:

GrowlingCupcake wrote:If you tell me what you need, I'll be happy to help out. I have Dark Brotherhood, and Artificer + the regular ones.

Thanks, GC <3 I have to raise more gold. I have some shards that I have to sell and then I'll let you know <3
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident

Postby PKGriffin » April 16th, 2018, 11:54:25 am

-------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
~ Never underestimate the power of human stupidity. ~
PKGriffin
CreaturesTrade
Site Moderator
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Postby ShaiNeko » April 16th, 2018, 12:15:09 pm

Why of course you can trust me with your $21.3 millions business, Mr. Random-WhatsApp-Guy-in-Malta. :srsly:
Team Vader Tots

ImageImageImageImageImage

If you only knew the power of the Dark Side...

ShaiNeko
CreaturesTrade
Site Moderator
Member of The Herbalist's Guild

Postby CinnaminDraconna » April 16th, 2018, 12:17:52 pm

Tell me about it *sigh*

I've been feeling pretty awful for over a week. Called my clinic on Friday to see when I could get an appt. Said they were booked solid until June (my next appt is in June), so I'd have to came in as a walk-in between 7:30-9am. So I get up at 6am (I normally don't get up until between 8-9), I'm at the clinic before they even have the doors unlocked. Sign in and sit down to wait. Then they call me to the checkin and tell me that they can't see me because I'm not an acute case (I'm not coughing myself to death or running a fever or having an allergic reaction, etc.)

So I ask where I'm supposed to go to see a doctor and they tell me to go to the ER or Urgent Care. WTF!!!!! I'm sick, I feel bad, I need to see a doctor.. BUT IT'S NOT AN EMERGENCY DAMMIT!!!!! You go to the clinic when you're sick.. you go to the ER/UC when i'ts an emergency.. not vice versa.

I use a clinic because I don't have insurance and can't afford a regular doctor. I guess being poor is now an acceptable reason to not see patients when they're sick.
I want your Family members - See Profile for details
I have free lineage critters to give away - check out my Lineage Freebies tab
Lineage Queen 2,320 different families and still adopting
Wishlist in Profile | Dragon Cave | MagiStream
CinnaminDraconna
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby Solbrekt » April 16th, 2018, 12:19:55 pm

after p much growing up on the elderscrolls games, the instinctive mental image that comes to mind about getting strange fish and cows and mutant snake-cats from the dark brotherhood makes me giggle
Solbrekt
CreaturesTrade

Postby FennecFyre » April 16th, 2018, 12:22:04 pm

Solbrekt wrote:after p much growing up on the elderscrolls games, the instinctive mental image that comes to mind about getting strange fish and cows and mutant snake-cats from the dark brotherhood makes me giggle

The DB shop needs a Shadowmere equivalent.
ImageImageImage
Alicia, Fenris, and Hattie, guardians of my beasties.
Sometimes I draw things.
I was Wolfcub, and answer to Wolf, FennecFyre, or Fennec.
FennecFyre
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Location: Check Tamriel, Middle Earth, Alagaesia, Araluen, or the Icemark.

Postby Niverdia » April 16th, 2018, 12:22:38 pm

God, I don't think I've slept enough any single day of this month so far, but-- so much to do. //sticks matches under eyelids to keep them open
Niverdia
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Postby Solbrekt » April 16th, 2018, 12:26:32 pm

FennecFyre wrote:
Solbrekt wrote:after p much growing up on the elderscrolls games, the instinctive mental image that comes to mind about getting strange fish and cows and mutant snake-cats from the dark brotherhood makes me giggle

i kinda feel like a mohrior, pesadelo or noctis enox would make a good shadowmere but it would be somewhat alarming if the entire non-brotherhood populace of MS could hatch their own unknown daedric horrors out of the creek or have their eggs bought out with a mug of ale
Solbrekt
CreaturesTrade

Postby MageLorelei » April 16th, 2018, 1:05:19 pm

Solbrekt wrote:
FennecFyre wrote:

i kinda feel like a mohrior, pesadelo or noctis enox would make a good shadowmere but it would be somewhat alarming if the entire non-brotherhood populace of MS could hatch their own unknown daedric horrors out of the creek or have their eggs bought out with a mug of ale

Yes, it’d be much better for people to randomly get them as gifts under their holiday tree or buy the hatchlings :t-lol:
Wishlist
25/25 gifts, thank you so much!
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!
~~Come watch me stream on Twitch! Currently: ~~
-----
Avatar(s) by SCRIBBLESQUIB @ Deviantart
MageLorelei
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor