How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Postby freakazoid » January 14th, 2018, 3:26:56 am

boys suck sometimes a lot of the time
. Image Image Image Image .
Free creatures! See profile for details. c:
Selling shards 50k/per, LTB Adremeri
Signature & avatar art by Piney
freakazoid
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Postby Niverdia » January 14th, 2018, 7:17:09 am

:derp:
Con was OK, actually had a pretty fine time doodling at our table. Then I came home and felt sad/annoyed as soon as I looked at some of the group chats. I mean, they're all OK people, though, I guess, lately it feels like we're stewing in the same stuff over and over lately? IDK. Probably a sign that I need to take stuff less to heart (which I'm aiming to do right now) and that I need to go out more often lmao.
Niverdia
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Postby Tyriagris » January 14th, 2018, 8:51:45 am

Ohh I missed MS. :t-swoon:
(Thank you (to whoever actually did it, not too sure on the details since RC is offline) for fixing the problem~ Hope it wasn't just me doing something wrong, because that would be embarrassing... xD)
You can PM me for things in my Selling tabs:
SB females - SB males -
Bred ones
Tyriagris
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood

Postby HiddenMystic » January 14th, 2018, 10:23:22 am

Found out yesterday an friend's middle aged son died...they think from flu complications. I keep seeing on the news how deadly this damn flu epidemic is getting but never expected for it to hit so close to home ya know? :t-O_O: T_T
HiddenMystic
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby Enchanteddil » January 14th, 2018, 10:32:19 am

HiddenMystic wrote:Found out yesterday an friend's middle aged son died...they think from flu complications. I keep seeing on the news how deadly this damn flu epidemic is getting but never expected for it to hit so close to home ya know? :t-O_O: T_T

So sorry to hear this :t-hugs: :t-hugs:

I want to start a breeding exchange thread for Farir, I wonder if it will work. I really want to have breeding pairs to breed orange farir and have only a few golden farir breeders.
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Postby pegasi1978 » January 14th, 2018, 10:35:46 am

pegasi1978 wrote:New cell phone. :wave: Trying to get everything set up on it that my old one had. Went from an early model Galaxy S5 to an S7. My old phone was having issues with not liking any charge cable plugged into it not to mention that the vibration string went out almost a year ago.

I thought I backed up my memos. I can't figure out how to get them from the cloud. Other than the chrome tabs I kept open, the memos, and my progress on Run Sackboy Run, I think everything else came across okay.
pegasi1978
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild

Postby cg570014 » January 14th, 2018, 10:50:35 am

I'm 21 today! I get to have my first drink today and I'm excited and nervous at the same time! Strawberry daiquiri here I come!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cg570014
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild

Postby MistyoC » January 14th, 2018, 10:52:15 am

HiddenMystic wrote:Found out yesterday an friend's middle aged son died...they think from flu complications. I keep seeing on the news how deadly this damn flu epidemic is getting but never expected for it to hit so close to home ya know? :t-O_O: T_T

Sorry to hear this. :t-hugs:

Enchanteddil wrote:So sorry to hear this :t-hugs: :t-hugs:

I want to start a breeding exchange thread for Farir, I wonder if it will work. I really want to have breeding pairs to breed orange farir and have only a few golden farir breeders.

My only male golden farir turned out to be inbred, so my only orange is too. My fault, I bred the wrong pair of yellows. I only have 2 female greens, so my base stock is limited. I'm working on fixing that. An exchange would help a lot.
[/color]Feel free to click my keep.
Need a gender or percent trade? look here!
Looking to trade Bathyal Dunkleosteus for Abyssal and Euphotic varieties. I am seeking 2 female Euphotic and 1 more male Abyssal.
Dream of Whirled Peas
MistyoC
CreaturesTrade

Postby PeterCamenzind » January 14th, 2018, 11:35:14 am

Why is cooking so hard? I think I might just have an anti-talent when it comes to cooking. My mother is a great cook while I can't make the easiest of things without failing. Sigh. I wish I could make just a couple of things, nothing much, but nope...

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
PeterCamenzind
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby MistyoC » January 14th, 2018, 11:48:09 am

PeterCamenzind wrote:Why is cooking so hard? I think I might just have an anti-talent when it comes to cooking. My mother is a great cook while I can't make the easiest of things without failing. Sigh. I wish I could make just a couple of things, nothing much, but nope...

Cooking is half chemistry, half alchemy. Two people can take the exact same ingredients in the exact same measurements and get different results., My son and I make Kraft Macaroni and Cheese differently. lol Both are good, but there is a noticeable difference when there shouldn't be.
[/color]Feel free to click my keep.
Need a gender or percent trade? look here!
Looking to trade Bathyal Dunkleosteus for Abyssal and Euphotic varieties. I am seeking 2 female Euphotic and 1 more male Abyssal.
Dream of Whirled Peas
MistyoC
CreaturesTrade

PreviousNext

Return to Community Discussion