Fairy Godmother - short on gold?

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Fairy Godmother - short on gold?

Postby laurel1542 » September 11th, 2017, 8:03:33 am

Hello!
I am your Fairy Godmother between now and 10/1 . . .

Have you ever wanted a creature so bad, but been a few hundred short on gold? I'm here to help! If you need extra gold to buy a creature you desire, I can help you. Here's how it works:

Use this form to tell me what creature you want, what the current market price is for the creature, and how much additional gold you need to cover the creature. The creature can be from Remy's Tavern or the Trading Post, or a creature from a sales thread. If you wish to buy a creature from a sales thread, research what the AVERAGE price is, not what the price is in a specific thread. You can't guarantee it will still be there in the time it takes me to send your gold. I have almost 6 mil in funds to work with so don't be shy. :)

GOLD LIMIT: 100K per person. Only one wish granted per person. Please be honest about how much gold you currently have. Any request not using the form below will be ignored.

Code: Select all
[color=#804080][b]Hello Fairy Godmother![/b][/color]
[b]I really want a:[/b]
[b]But they cost: [/b]
[b]I only have:[/b]
[b]I need this much gold to buy one:[/b]
Last edited by laurel1542 on September 17th, 2017, 9:17:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
laurel1542
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Re: Fairy Godmother - short on gold?

Postby Corvus » September 11th, 2017, 1:04:48 pm

Woah, this is... so kind of you. I'm floored, honestly. See, my issue is going to be that I have been off of Magistream for months due to real life, and I'm pretty sure the thing I'm truly saving for is likely off the market (and the deal I had with someone... well, I cannot tell if they're active). I'll do what I can to make this work.

Hello Fairy Godmother!
I really want a: Coria Alagos

But they cost: SBs of their kind will easily cost in the millions, but I'm smart enough to know what I can and cannot do. 3.9 million is the last posted price I saw for one, but the seller says "I'm not really active at the moment, sorry." Considering that, I will be looking for owners of Coria Alagos pairs that are willing to breed their birds for a fee, likely a small premium added to the cost of the shards for breeding. That was the deal I had before real life intervened, so I'm looking into whether or not that user is still active. Shards appear to cost between 55-60k each at the moment, so I will be focusing on buying those right now. Any additional cost a breeder will charge is going to vary, but the shard price to make the breeding happen is going to stay the same - 3 shards. That said, the amount of money I am looking for right now is 165k to 180k.

I only have: 68k

I need this much gold to buy one: 97-112k

As you can see, my ability to purchase such a rare and old pet will be determined more by whether or not I can find an active and willing breeder, but considering my search is ongoing, I would like to have the funds on hand to purchase the breeding when I do manage to find someone. That way, I'm not worrying so much about funds collecting and can instead focus on actually locating a breeder. *nodnod*

If you could give me any amount of gold I'd be incredibly and eternally grateful! Any boost to the process is helpful, as it's a long-term project! These birds are on my eternal "want" list, especially with a username like mine. They feature prominently in the story behind my two lineages (Corax and Yatagarasu Ravens) and I use one as my avatar, obviously! :D

Raven Collector - She/Her Pronouns
Back from a many-month hiatus!
Seeking Os Ravens, any stage, frozen and unfrozen!

<< Click the Ravens to go to my lineages! >>
{ImageImageImageImage}
(Donecs to Hatchling only, please!)
Corvus
CreaturesTrade

Postby laurel1542 » September 11th, 2017, 4:22:57 pm

Corvus wrote:Woah, this is... so kind of you. I'm floored, honestly. See, my issue is going to be that I have been off of Magistream for months due to real life, and I'm pretty sure the thing I'm truly saving for is likely off the market (and the deal I had with someone... well, I cannot tell if they're active). I'll do what I can to make this work.

Hello Fairy Godmother!
I really want a: Coria Alagos

But they cost: SBs of their kind will easily cost in the millions, but I'm smart enough to know what I can and cannot do. 3.9 million is the last posted price I saw for one, but the seller says "I'm not really active at the moment, sorry." Considering that, I will be looking for owners of Coria Alagos pairs that are willing to breed their birds for a fee, likely a small premium added to the cost of the shards for breeding. That was the deal I had before real life intervened, so I'm looking into whether or not that user is still active. Shards appear to cost between 55-60k each at the moment, so I will be focusing on buying those right now. Any additional cost a breeder will charge is going to vary, but the shard price to make the breeding happen is going to stay the same - 3 shards. That said, the amount of money I am looking for right now is 165k to 180k.

I only have: 68k

I need this much gold to buy one: 97-112k

As you can see, my ability to purchase such a rare and old pet will be determined more by whether or not I can find an active and willing breeder, but considering my search is ongoing, I would like to have the funds on hand to purchase the breeding when I do manage to find someone. That way, I'm not worrying so much about funds collecting and can instead focus on actually locating a breeder. *nodnod*

If you could give me any amount of gold I'd be incredibly and eternally grateful! Any boost to the process is helpful, as it's a long-term project! These birds are on my eternal "want" list, especially with a username like mine. They feature prominently in the story behind my two lineages (Corax and Yatagarasu Ravens) and I use one as my avatar, obviously! :D

Wish granted! Since the limit per person is 100K, that's what I'm sending :) Good luck with the search! :wave:
laurel1542
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby Monosomo » September 11th, 2017, 9:07:35 pm

Hello Fairy Godmother!
I really want a: Direwolf
But they cost: 1,500g
I only have: 663g
I need this much gold to buy one: 873g

Thank you!
Oh, and the Direwolf is from Remy's Inn. Is that okay?
MY PRECIOUSES

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Monosomo
CreaturesTrade

Postby Corvus » September 11th, 2017, 9:58:37 pm

Hey, just wanted to stop in and say that your gift helped me reach out to the person I was going to get a breeding from originally, and now I can afford their price, so the egg has been hatched! ^_^ My Coria Alagos dream is being achieved even as we speak! <3 Thanks so much, again!

Raven Collector - She/Her Pronouns
Back from a many-month hiatus!
Seeking Os Ravens, any stage, frozen and unfrozen!

<< Click the Ravens to go to my lineages! >>
{ImageImageImageImage}
(Donecs to Hatchling only, please!)
Corvus
CreaturesTrade

Postby laurel1542 » September 12th, 2017, 8:02:13 am

Monosomo wrote:Hello Fairy Godmother!
I really want a: Direwolf
But they cost: 1,500g
I only have: 663g
I need this much gold to buy one: 873g

Thank you!
Oh, and the Direwolf is from Remy's Inn. Is that okay?

Wish granted!

-Corvus: So happy to hear that!!! :woo:
laurel1542
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby TheGeddening » September 14th, 2017, 1:52:09 am

Hello! Is it okay to ask for two in this one wish? If so...

Hello Fairy Godmother!
I really want a: Glyceris and Crycoris Drakelings
But they cost: 20 000G together (I've went around the Waynal threads and saw each selling for 8k-12k so I went and calculated for the average)
I only have: 10 252G
I need this much gold to buy one: 9 748G
ImageImageImage

FROM LE KATTAIN AND MY AWESOMEST BRO AND MY AWESOMEST SIS WITH LOVE~
ImageImageImageImageImage
TheGeddening
CreaturesTrade

Postby adamon300 » September 14th, 2017, 7:03:15 am

Hello Fairy Godmother!
I really want a: roc
But they cost: 2 150 g
I only have: 778 g
I need this much gold to buy one: 1 500 g
Please click my eggs and hatchlings ImageImageImageImageImage
adamon300
CreaturesTrade

Postby laurel1542 » September 14th, 2017, 8:18:48 am

*waves magic wand*
laurel1542
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby SeriousSans » September 16th, 2017, 3:11:28 pm

This is so generous of you! Thank you for your kindness, I would greatly appreciate any help at all with reaching my goal.

Hello Fairy Godmother!
I really want a: Mnemosyne
But they cost: I've seen them in selling threads for between 250-300k, but I'm trying to find one available for a cheaper cost. (If you've seen one in a selling thread recently that's cheaper, I would love to know about it!)
I only have: 65k
I need this much gold to buy one: I noticed 100k is the max, and I am of course more than happy to earn the majority of the gold myself. I would be very grateful for any amount of gold you may be willing to spare!

Thank you so much once again!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please help me hatch these eggs! <3 Thanks so much!
Please don't click any Donec Fish hatchlings in my signature or main tab! Thank you!
Sans is currently: In school. Please be patient with trades and pms on weekdays!

heya. Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Next

Return to Zocalo