LTS: Many creatures - updated

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Re: LTS: Many creatures - updated

Postby stormiecub » August 13th, 2017, 12:11:40 am

Once again, the duckits please? All five of them. 15k gold. Thank you!
User avatar
stormiecub
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 539
Joined: December 21st, 2011, 5:01:54 am
Location: Indiana
Gender: Female

Re: LTS: Many creatures - updated

Postby leica » August 13th, 2017, 1:32:49 am

KryKarma wrote:Could I get 1 Female Fluorowing Crystalwing?

Total: 4K

Thank you :)
stormiecub wrote:Once again, the duckits please? All five of them. 15k gold. Thank you!

Sure! Thank you, too :wave:
User avatar
leica
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 5046
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 2:26:06 am

Re: LTS: Many creatures - updated

Postby KryKarma » August 13th, 2017, 1:52:52 am

Hello again :lol:

Could I get the Male and Female Lucinis Bird? And 1 Male Praluven Seal, 1 Female Ahuizotl, 1 Female Aetus Jackalope, 1 Male Stiptica Lichenthrope, and 1 Female Cehual Boar? Thanks!

Total: 21.5K

Also could you pm me when you get a Female Shika Mizu from the water shop? I'd love to buy it ^w^

Image
Thanks so much for clicking!! <3
My Shop: 46-waynal/212906-lts-creatures-events-quests-etc-updated.html?start=0

~Dragon Cave~
Please click them or they might die <3
Image

~Forest Of Mirrors~
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
KryKarma
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 137
Joined: April 8th, 2017, 1:43:19 pm
Location: Is in a trash can
Gender: Kraken

Re: LTS: Many creatures - updated

Postby leica » August 13th, 2017, 2:23:42 am

KryKarma wrote:Hello again :lol:

Could I get the Male and Female Lucinis Bird? And 1 Male Praluven Seal, 1 Female Ahuizotl, 1 Female Aetus Jackalope, 1 Male Stiptica Lichenthrope, and 1 Female Cehual Boar? Thanks!

Total: 21.5K

Also could you pm me when you get a Female Shika Mizu from the water shop? I'd love to buy it ^w^

Thank you :)
User avatar
leica
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 5046
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 2:26:06 am

Re: LTS: Many creatures - updated

Postby chihirolorc » August 13th, 2017, 9:43:46 am

Hi! Could I get your black sarvain hatchie? :wave:
User avatar
chihirolorc
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 244
Joined: July 18th, 2009, 9:38:31 am
Location: Canada Toronto
Gender: Kraken

Re: LTS: Many creatures - updated

Postby leica » August 14th, 2017, 8:56:58 am

chihirolorc wrote:Hi! Could I get your black sarvain hatchie? :wave:

Thank you :)
User avatar
leica
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 5046
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 2:26:06 am

Re: LTS: Many creatures - updated

Postby StarlightandLace » August 14th, 2017, 11:31:17 pm

Are all those baby Jackalopes still available?

1st Female Antelope Hare Jackalope - 2K
1st Female Angora Jackalope - 2K
1st Female Cacao Jackalope - 2K
1st Male Snow Shoe Jackalope - 2K
1st Female Snow Shoe Jackalope - 2K
1st Male Flos Jackalope - 3K

If so, I'd like to buy them. 13K right? <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
StarlightandLace
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 22
Joined: March 17th, 2017, 12:14:41 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: LTS: Many creatures - updated

Postby leica » August 16th, 2017, 6:53:54 am

StarlightandLace wrote:Are all those baby Jackalopes still available?

1st Female Antelope Hare Jackalope - 2K
1st Female Angora Jackalope - 2K
1st Female Cacao Jackalope - 2K
1st Male Snow Shoe Jackalope - 2K
1st Female Snow Shoe Jackalope - 2K
1st Male Flos Jackalope - 3K

If so, I'd like to buy them. 13K right? <3

Thank you :)
User avatar
leica
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 5046
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 2:26:06 am

Re: LTS: Many creatures - updated

Postby xAkumaYuki » August 16th, 2017, 3:08:27 pm

Male Grulla Foenaran Hipponox, 1 Male Gilded Foxfire Skulk, 1 Female Gilded Foxfire Skulk please! ^-^

15k total :t-swoon:

Image
I have a Frozen Egg Shop!
Please click my babies!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
xAkumaYuki
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 71
Joined: April 28th, 2017, 9:19:15 pm
Location: Fantasy Garden
Gender: Female

Re: LTS: Many creatures - updated

Postby leica » August 17th, 2017, 1:51:02 am

xAkumaYuki wrote:Male Grulla Foenaran Hipponox, 1 Male Gilded Foxfire Skulk, 1 Female Gilded Foxfire Skulk please! ^-^

15k total :t-swoon:

Thank you :)
User avatar
leica
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 5046
Joined: September 11th, 2009, 2:26:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to Waynal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests