[ Phoenix and Goldenwolf ]

This forum is exclusively for one-on-one RPs

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

Re: [ Phoenix and Goldenwolf ]

Postby ShadowOfThePhoenix » February 11th, 2018, 8:00:42 pm

Gale glanced to her in curiosity. She'd mentioned living in a cave before, but he wasn't about to pry. He wasn't interested in her or her past; he was only here to look for the High Wizard with her, and to receive payment for the wounds he had treated.

With a long sigh, he continued along the path in silence, opting not to reply to Melia. Soon the trees around them began to thin and grow narrower. "The town is this way, I think," Gale murmured, mostly to himself.

ShadowOfThePhoenix
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Location: See that? That's reality. I used to live there, but I moved.

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » February 13th, 2018, 1:06:00 am

Melia pulled the cloak tight around her. She made sure it was fastened tight, her wings were snug against her back and the hood was not displaying her curved horns. "Right. Nearly there." She muttered to herself, trying to not feel nervous. This would be the first time she'd have met humans in. . . ever. And her kind were hated enough, even among Unknowns.
I am in school, so yeah.
Please click creatures in my tabs, as I always need more!!! And Pokémon need love too..!

Sheesh, do you want me on egglock?! Thanks for all 24 gifts!!! Love them all <3
Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

Location: See that? That's Earth, and we're probably in Hyrule, the Underground, or wherever I'm roleplaying

Postby ShadowOfThePhoenix » February 13th, 2018, 11:15:55 pm

Gale glanced to her with a frown on his mouth. "I hope nobody notices what you are," he grumbled. After all, he'd hate to be seen with an Unknown. What would people think of him? Taking a deep breath, he emerged from the line of trees, and found himself on the crest of a grassy hill leading down into a town nestled between multiple other hills.

"Ready?" Gale asked, not meeting Melia's eyes but instead looking down the path that wound down the hillside and into the town filled with humble wooden buildings.

ShadowOfThePhoenix
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » February 14th, 2018, 1:54:33 am

"Let's go." Melia was determined to let nobody know she was one of the 'dark, evil guys.' But, I mean, they only know about Darks. she thought. She'd tell the elf her story later. But, they had a village to go to now.
I am in school, so yeah.
Please click creatures in my tabs, as I always need more!!! And Pokémon need love too..!

Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

Location: See that? That's Earth, and we're probably in Hyrule, the Underground, or wherever I'm roleplaying

Postby ShadowOfThePhoenix » February 14th, 2018, 1:21:15 pm

Gale nodded absently in response. Without another word, he set off down the path, walking quickly down the hillside toward the town. He adjusted the position of his bag on his shoulder and took a deep breath before he passed between two small houses and emerged into the village itself.

He found himself on a cobblestone street winding haphazardly through the town, with only a few people walking to and fro between buildings. He honestly thought it would have been much busier. But at least this way, he hoped, nobody would notice what Melia was.

ShadowOfThePhoenix
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » February 15th, 2018, 12:47:16 am

A market stall was set up nearby. Melia poked Gale in the arm - hard - and gestured to the stallkeeper. She walked over to the keeper and looked at what he had. Food, a bedroll, a backpack, and a flask of water. She touched her own flask and frowned. It felt half-empty. Making her voice slightly more high-pitched rather than the deep voice all Unknowns have, she asked about a refill for water.
"It costs a coin." he replied, then frowned and tried to look under her hood. Melia pulled it down and the keeper stopped. "And we have some bandages. Travelers like you might want some. Five for five." Melia rummaged around and found a flattened piece of silver. The basic currency. She held it out and the stallkeeper gave her a bandage. She nodded thanks and walked back.

"Here you go. Paid back. Heh heh. No, I'll get more." Melia held out the bandage and a few coins.
I am in school, so yeah.

Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

Postby ShadowOfThePhoenix » February 15th, 2018, 4:02:18 pm

Gale shot her a glare when she poked his arm hard. But he said nothing, and followed her toward the vendor, who was selling plenty of things they might need for their journey.

He noticed that the vendor tried to look under Melia's hood - and he panicked for a moment, until the man gave up. Gale inwardly breathed a sigh of relief as Melia purchased a few supplies and handed them to him.

He blinked in surprise. She had actually paid him back? He hadn't been fully expecting that. Unknowns were dishonest cheaters, he'd been taught - and much worse than that. Melia, though, didn't seem so bad. He found himself smiling as he replied, "Yes, I do expect quite a lot more," but he happily tucked the supplies into his bag.

ShadowOfThePhoenix
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » February 15th, 2018, 10:30:33 pm

Melai guessed his thoughts. "Don't worry. I'm a Light." She said quietly. "Should we see if there's more stores?" Melia said loudly.
(I was cut off :C)
I am in school, so yeah.

Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

Postby ShadowOfThePhoenix » February 16th, 2018, 2:00:38 am

"You're a... what?" Gale asked in confusion. What was she talking about? He cocked a brow at her, but she continued on, asking if they should head to more stores. "Of course," he replied with a huff. "You still owe me a lot." He turned away, searching for a vendor's stall that he might be interested in.

ShadowOfThePhoenix
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » February 16th, 2018, 12:14:30 pm

(whyyyyyy does it sometimes not click in!?! It's just annoying to rewrite the entire paragraph :C)
Melai looked around for something none of the vendors had. But, she finally found one who sold these objects. Masks. She bought a fox-like one with long ears and small eyeholes. It was really nice, made of sanded and painted wood. (it looks like the Keaton mask from Zelda) Melia put it on, making sure the hood covered her face enough. But the mask made it so she could have a bit more light to see by. Plus, if they lost the cloak, she could just use the mask.

The wizard's scroll was hot against her side as she walked around to find Gale. Maybe he had found something interesting or a clue to the wizard's location. 'Who knows?' she thought, 'maybe he'll have found the wizard himself.'
I am in school, so yeah.

Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

PreviousNext

Return to Private Stage