Winter Solstice Festivities 2016
It is that time of the year again when we gather round to celebrate the Winter Solstice and all the things the winter's winds bring to the Keep!
- Gifting starts on December 18th at midnight EST
- Gifting ends on December 24th at 11:59PM EST
- Gifts can be opened on December 25th starting at midnight EST. They can be opened at any time between December 25th and early May.
- Gifting works thus: Next to any unfrozen egg and hatchling there's a "Give" button. Click that and you are taken to a screen where you write a receiver's name and a short message, if you want. Click "Submit" to send the gift. If you want to hide your name click "Anonymous" on the sending screen. You can send as many or as few gifts as you like, the only limit is you can send a maximum of 3 gifts per person. You can receive up to 10 gifts. To see how many gifts you've gotten, go to your Keep and scroll to the bottom of the page. There, under a picture of a Christmas Tree you'll see the text "You've got X presents, but you can't open them yet! " where X shows the number of gifts you've received. If you don't see the picture of the tree or the text that means no-one's sent you any gifts yet.
- Starting from December 21st at midnight EST the maximum amount of presents you can receive is 25.
- New creatures are available starting from December 21st. More detailed information about the released creatures will be posted in the Creature Release News thread
- Egg limit will be raised. Starting from December 21st and up to and including December 28th you can get 6 eggs, and 8 if the last two are donation eggs.
- Other stuff will also happen starting on December 21st, and December 25th. Stay tuned!