Queenyna Shop(open)

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Should I change my prices?

yes
2
20%
no
8
80%
 
Total votes : 10

Re: Queenyna Shop(open)

Postby queenyna » January 21st, 2018, 4:54:51 pm

BeeNme wrote:freebies
Your name: BeeNme
Which tab it's in: freebies
Type of creature you want: Black Winged Cat
the creature link: creature/8190446

sent
have 25 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Queenyna Shop(open)

Postby empererpenguin » January 23rd, 2018, 7:06:07 pm

queenyna breeding shop
Your name:empererpenguin
Which breeding shop you ordering from(stream,hybrid,quest,Remy's Inn,Trading Post,Water shop,Herbalist shop,Dark shop,Black Market,other breeding,limited time breeding):stream breeding
Type of creature you want:Thunderbird
How many (between 1 or 4):4
Total:80 gold
empererpenguin
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 592
Joined: March 29th, 2010, 1:31:25 am
Gender: Female

Re: Queenyna Shop(open)

Postby queenyna » January 24th, 2018, 7:22:24 pm

empererpenguin wrote:queenyna breeding shop
Your name:empererpenguin
Which breeding shop you ordering from(stream,hybrid,quest,Remy's Inn,Trading Post,Water shop,Herbalist shop,Dark shop,Black Market,other breeding,limited time breeding):stream breeding
Type of creature you want:Thunderbird
How many (between 1 or 4):4
Total:80 gold

added to the list
have 25 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Queenyna Shop(open)

Postby tlhaon » January 25th, 2018, 10:43:56 pm

queenyna breeding shop
Your name: Tlhaon
Which breeding shop you ordering from(stream,hybrid,quest,Remy's Inn,Trading Post,Water shop,Herbalist shop,Dark shop,Black Market,other breeding,limited time breeding): Stream
Type of creature you want: Thunderbird
How many (between 1 or 4): 4
Total: 80
User avatar
tlhaon
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 10
Joined: January 18th, 2018, 1:27:16 am
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Queenyna Shop(open)

Postby queenyna » February 5th, 2018, 6:44:42 pm

tlhaon wrote:queenyna breeding shop
Your name: Tlhaon
Which breeding shop you ordering from(stream,hybrid,quest,Remy's Inn,Trading Post,Water shop,Herbalist shop,Dark shop,Black Market,other breeding,limited time breeding): Stream
Type of creature you want: Thunderbird
How many (between 1 or 4): 4
Total: 80

added to the list
have 25 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Queenyna Shop(open)

Postby Eden » February 5th, 2018, 10:29:38 pm

freebies
Your name:Eden
Which tap it in:Freebies
Type of creature you want:Male white winged cat
the creature link:http://magistream.com/creature/7184156
ImageImageImage

Thanks for clicking <3
User avatar
Eden
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 50
Joined: December 2nd, 2017, 9:31:14 pm

Re: Queenyna Shop(open)

Postby queenyna » February 9th, 2018, 11:09:58 pm

Eden wrote:freebies
Your name:Eden
Which tap it in:Freebies
Type of creature you want:Male white winged cat
the creature link:http://magistream.com/creature/7184156

sorry ill send it to you now i been too busy
have 25 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Queenyna Shop(open)

Postby PrincessOfVampires » February 11th, 2018, 8:47:30 am

freebies
Your name: PrincessOfVampires
Which tap it in: freebies 1
Type of creature you want: Tenabre Fox
the creature link: creature/10004129

Thank you.
Gift: 25/25 Thanks.
User avatar
PrincessOfVampires
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 2088
Joined: February 21st, 2014, 11:11:39 am
Location: Czech Republic
Gender: Female

Re: Queenyna Shop(open)

Postby queenyna » February 11th, 2018, 2:22:10 pm

PrincessOfVampires wrote:freebies
Your name: PrincessOfVampires
Which tap it in: freebies 1
Type of creature you want: Tenabre Fox
the creature link: creature/10004129

Thank you.

sent
have 25 out of 25 gifts my wish list on my profile
please click these
none
please hatch these
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
queenyna
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: September 11th, 2013, 10:10:18 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Queenyna Shop(open)

Postby LunarCursed13 » February 12th, 2018, 4:26:03 pm

queenyna breeding shop
Your name:LunarCursed13
Which breeding shop you ordering from(stream,hybrid,quest,Remy's Inn,Trading Post,Water shop,Herbalist shop,Dark shop,Black Market,other breeding,limited time breeding):Quest
Type of creature you want:Ice Kitsune
How many (between 1 or 4):4
Total:120g
HAPPY MAGIVERSARY!!! TRY NOT TO GET EGGLOCKED!!!

<3 25/25 Gifts <3
Thank You All SOOOOO Much!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
LunarCursed13
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 252
Joined: February 12th, 2018, 3:54:28 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Mercado

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dragonlover2033, Kiwi329 and 5 guests