Scariest/weirdest dreams (as a story or something)

Share any written short stories, novels, or poetry

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

Re: Scariest/weirdest dreams (as a story or something)

Postby SkyChanF » February 4th, 2018, 12:58:59 pm

...My wiredest dream is that I became brothers with Jeff the killer...but he didn't kill me. We played and laughed together my entire dream. when I woke up my sister said I was laughing like a phsyco...It makes me wounder if im his sister... XD I hope. I love creepypasta
SkyChanF
CreaturesTrade

Postby warghost141 » February 11th, 2018, 2:41:38 pm

I had a terrifying dream about a monster train and the area had silhouette buildings and the sourandings flash so quick that the train came out off nowhere with a giant claw.
warghost141
CreaturesTrade

Postby AHorseNamedPalette » February 19th, 2018, 2:29:32 pm

My dream was that I was caught in a maze-like glass house and I was walking around looking for the exit. I turned a corner and saw the bully group from Stephen King's IT (2017 movie) and I walked towards Henry Bowers to ask where the way out was. He turned around and stabbed me in the neck. I walked up to my mom and asked her to help me and told her I was stabbed in the throat. She says, "Oh, no you didn't, you look fine!" as I was coughing up blood, bleeding from my neck, and wheezing for air. Then, somehow I stole Wonder Woman's invisible car (not jet, a car for some reason) and drove with my sister to this little area of bushes, Batman started chasing us, my sister got in the invisible car and I got in my mom's van and we drove to my cousin's house and landed in their pool with a bunch of floaty toys. Then, off in the distance, we saw a tornado and we ran into the house to get a vacuum to suck the air out of our pool toys, but my cousin was busy vacuuming off some furniture so we had to wait.

Yeah... But that isn't the weirdest one!

I had a dream where Finn Wolfhard was in my house for some reason. I don't know why, he just was and he slept in my older brother's old bed. Apparently him and I were bros in this dream, like we were best bros. I have a computer in the upstairs room of my house and as I walked upstairs I looked down and said, "Hey, Finn, you want to play Minecraft later?" and he said, "Sure, maybe later." and I was like, "Cool." My mom asks, "Who's that?" and I say, "That's Finn Wolfhard from Stranger Things and IT!" and everyone is like, "NO it's not!" And I try to convince them, but once again, nobody believes me. SOO, later on we're driving over a lake and I see Finn saving this drowning guy so I look out the car window and say, "GO FINN!" My mom looks at me like I'm crazy so I shut up. Later on I'm in a candy land and a bunch of gingerbread people are preparing a girl for sacrifice by putting her into a s'more and rolling her up a mountain, and I turn into a gingerbread reindeer and run off to find help to save the girl and run into a chocolate Link from Legend of Zelda and the dream ends.

I have very weird dreams...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AHorseNamedPalette
CreaturesTrade

Postby Wraithcaller » February 20th, 2018, 7:07:45 pm

A Nightmare I Had in High School
Wraithcaller
CreaturesTrade

Postby warghost141 » February 21st, 2018, 2:55:48 pm

Wraithcaller wrote:A Nightmare I Had in High School

That sounds scary i had one about a demonic train with a claw that was terrifying
warghost141
CreaturesTrade

Postby Wraithcaller » February 22nd, 2018, 11:59:09 am

warghost141 wrote:
That sounds scary i had one about a demonic train with a claw that was terrifying

That does sound pretty bad. Did it try to grab you?
Wraithcaller
CreaturesTrade

Previous

Return to Tea House