Official RPG: Alice In Wonderland~Descendant's Destiny

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

Official RPG: Alice In Wonderland~Descendant's Destiny

Postby LunarCursed13 » June 2nd, 2018, 9:08:20 pm

Storyline

Rules

User/Character's List

Last edited by LunarCursed13 on August 12th, 2018, 11:35:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

GO TEAM TATERS!!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
^^^Please Click On My Eggs/Hatchlings! Thank you! <3

Thank you, HopingFaith, for this amazing signature!
LunarCursed13
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident

Re: Official RPG: Alice In Wonderland~Descendant's Destiny

Postby LunarCursed13 » June 10th, 2018, 4:56:27 pm

It was always hard living in the shadow of a monster. It felt like I was always trapped in this hidden world where the sun would rise, and the night would fall, but no time would pass. I hardly left my room in the day, since I’ve learned the hard way the consequences of going downtown when you’re the daughter of the Queen Of Hearts. Reformed or not, people still didn’t trust her. And it’s not like I blame them. After all, she murdered people out of pure rage. Were we just going to let that slide? I just wish her actions didn’t justify how people saw me.

Me. The daughter of a monster. The future heir of Wonderland that everyone wanted dead. I turned to the mirror and scowled when I saw my reflection. I felt the urge to throw something at the mirror, hoping to break the image I saw. My father used to say I was a spitting image of her younger self. Used too. No wonder all of Wonderland hated me. I looked exactly like the person who tore apart families and lives. How am I supposed to let them see the real me when all they see is the monster I look like?

I sighed heavily, retreating to my writing desk. My fingers felt for a secret compartment. The click of a key as it entered a lock, the sound of wood sliding against wood as the drawer opened, and I pulled out my one pride and joy, a small leather-bound journal with an S imprinted in gold. The swirled like a snake around a blood-red rose. The golden S seemed to catch all the light in the dimly lit room, and it sparkled like the sun in my room. My own little sun… it was the only thing that seemed to belong to me and only me.

I opened the journal and flipped through the parchment pages filled with my italicized writing. I finally found a page waiting to be filled with my ideas. The blank paper seemed so welcoming that I couldn’t stop the smiling from spreading across my lips. I grabbed my peacock quill and quickly dipped it into the ink pot. I watched in amusement as ribbons of ebony ink trailed behind my quill as I graced the page with my writing once again, escaping into a better world.
Last edited by LunarCursed13 on June 23rd, 2018, 6:06:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO TEAM TATERS!!!

LunarCursed13
CreaturesTrade

Postby Athenaash » June 14th, 2018, 6:18:18 pm

James was the heir of their mother's kingdom, their mother wanted them to be a good king but James wasn't a king, they were a prince! They never wanted to be a king!
Life sucked sometimes. Even though James had everything they ever wanted, even though they should be happy, they never were.
James' cat trotted up to them, and purred while rubbing her head on James' hand.
James chuckled "hey there lil' bud!" James smiled for the first time in that day, "How are you?"
The cat only meowed in response, and blinked her little yellow eyes.
<3 Erin
I hope you all have a good day!
(if you want please click my eggs! I will try and click back!)
Athenaash
CreaturesTrade

Postby HazelScar » June 23rd, 2018, 6:02:17 pm

~Matt | Mentions: Open~

Matt walked down the cobblestone path, window-shopping through the various Shoppes and parlors he passed. He was lucky to get out of the house before his father could get to him and force him to wear something he didn't want to. Nothing against his father, but makeup just wasn't his style. He shook his head, his ginger strands shaking loose from under his top hat. The boy came to a stop after he spotted a window display that caught his eye. It was a shop for lovely coats, something he has fancied for a while now. He leaned forward in front of a black and sky blue one, face almost touching the glass. He gave out a low whistle -- it was quite the beauty. Although, that is to be expected this close to the castle. Everyone here sure had enough money to pay for a finer coat than those who didn't live in this district. Speaking of money . . . Matt scrunched up his nose and back away from the shop. The coat might not be to his liking after all. With a sigh, he kept on walking from store to store, whistling a slow tune.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HazelScar
CreaturesTrade

Postby LunarCursed13 » July 10th, 2018, 6:04:49 pm

(Leverett is the son of the White Rabbit. IDK whether or not to make a profile for him, since he's probably only going to be a minor character.)

I had barely finished writing the date in my journal when I heard a knock on the door.

"Your Grace? It's me, Leverett," the voice said. "I've got a message from your mother."

"Ah, come in," I said, shutting my journal closed. I pray the ink was dry.

Leverett opened the door and walked into my room, his white ears twitching as his ice-blue eyes scanned my room. He seemed nervous, eager to deliver his message and leave. Not like I cared how fast he wanted to leave. I wished to be alone with my journal, anyways.

"What does she want?" I asked, although the words came out a little colder than I meant for them to be.

Leverett, who seemed to hear the ice in my voice, suddenly seemed a bit more nervous. His nose started twitching every ten seconds, even as he spoke.

He cleared his throat and pulled out a piece of parchment, hidden in the folds of his jacket. "I would read it to you, as I am usually meant to do, but you seem to...," he coughed, his ears suddenly twitched. "Just... here."

He handed me the folded piece of paper. "Call me back when you send a reply," he said, shutting the door behind him.

I opened the letter once he left, quickly skimming over the letter. Even though we were in the same household, my mother refuses to have a face-to-face conversation with me. I just assumed she hated me, and I didn't really care always. It's not like I wanted to speak to her.

"I am planning to throw a huge ball next week, on Tuesday. This time, I have decided to invite all peasants from the town as well. I'm planning to pay each peasant who attends with enough food to last a whole year along with three-hundred gold coins. Hopefully, this will change how they view me once and for all. I will need you looking your best as well. Wear red ballgown that I had the tailor make for you a few weeks ago. And those laced up black and red boots with the bows. I am a very busy person, so if you do send a reply, I won't be able to read it until a night or two before the ball. Have Leverett bring me the tray of cookies from the kitchen too, when you send me your response. -The Queen-"

She never addressed me by my name or as "my daughter" in her letters. They were always straight and to the point. No greetings or anything. Just "There will be a ball on blah blah blah blah blah and I expect you to be wearing blah blah blah blah blah." And that last sentence in her letter...I'm assuming she'll eat the cookies right away, yet she'll read my letter a few days before the ball? So the cookies mean more to her than I do I'm guessing.

If I'm being honest, I didn't really even care about the date or the ball. It was just an excuse for my mom to show off her money and to show off the castle. It was such a stupid event and there would be no point in going... except... except... maybe there would be the chance that... my mother would start acting like a real mother again. Maybe she'd finally act proud to have me as a daughter instead of acting like I was a burden to her.

I pulled the small black rope above my writing desk. A small pipe-like thing with something that looked like a trumpet bell attached to it came down from some random hatch in the ceiling.

"Afternoon, your grace! What do you need?" said a man with a French accent, enthusiastically.

"Please, send Leverett to my room. Tell him I have a response for my mother," I whispered into the trumpet bell.

GO TEAM TATERS!!!

LunarCursed13
CreaturesTrade

Postby queenluna » July 18th, 2018, 2:56:12 pm

Last edited by queenluna on August 14th, 2018, 8:40:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
queenluna
CreaturesTrade

Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Postby LunarCursed13 » July 30th, 2018, 2:17:08 pm

queenluna wrote:*as I continue wondering around wonderland I come to a castle *
well I didn't know I came this far out....

(PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I APPROVE YOUR CHARACTER BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD. YOUR CHARACTER HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED. PLEASE CHECK THE SIGN UP THREAD FOR REASONS WHY.)

GO TEAM TATERS!!!

LunarCursed13
CreaturesTrade

Postby Helliana » August 6th, 2018, 9:17:52 am

Lavender - Tags: Matthew

Lavender sat in a one of the twisty trees, Fang meowing at the passing critters. Lavi didn’t know what to do this evening, especially since nothing was happening... Until a letter dropped on her lap. As she read, a smile appeared on her pale face... The Queen Of Hearts was throwing a ball, and inviting her of all people... Someone who normally stayed away from the crowds, invited to a ball! She gave Fang the letter, and he held it close as they hopped down.

‘Why invite me, still... I’m nothing special, and... Well, I choose not to be!’ Lavender thought as she walked into town. Her boots clicked on the cobblestone, and her eyes looked from store to store... And then she bumped into a red-head with a top hat, and fell to the cobblestone path, looking up at him.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Helliana
CreaturesTrade

Postby HomicideGarden » August 7th, 2018, 1:03:57 am

K A L V I N --

It wasn't every day that Kalvin was allowed outside of the gardens. Usually, the flowers were hesitant to send Kalvin 'outside' to visit the many shops and bazaars of the Red Kingdom, and even more so because he was the offspring of one of the most feared foes in Wonderland. The child of the infamous Jabberwocky.

But it had been years since anyone had since heard from the Jabberwocky, many speculated that it was killed. Many whispered that it was simply in hiding, recovering from a humiliating defeat and plotting another turnover for Wonderland. Some just simply forgot.

Madam'e, the head flower of the garden, had suggested that Kal go in their stead, to represent their people since they were unable to fully leave the garden. Many protested this, but she had made her mind. Kalvin would go in their stead. Handing Kalvin the parchment paper that was neatly written and the wax seal broken, Kalvin looked up at his foster mother with worry in his fiery, orange eyes.

"But ma! Are you... Are you sure it'll be okay for me to go... Alone?" His voice was weak, small, afraid. He wasn't sure this was such a good idea and also objected that he'd go. But Madam'e had a point that it would simply be rude to turn down an invitation from the Queen of Hearts, even if she was once a monster. She insisted it would be good for them.

"Yes, I am positive, my black rose. I promise you will be safe." Her voice was soft, silky and her smile never seemed to fade from her gently framed face. She leaned forward from her stem and caressed her adopted son's cheeks with her leaves. "You will be okay, Kalvin."

It was enough to reassure the jabberwock as he nodded, nuzzling into her leaves and giving a small sigh, flicking his tail in thought.

"But, what do I give her?" He asked, eyes searching around the gathering of flowers as they looked to one another, murmuring amongst themselves.

"Why not make her something? You are skilled with the craft, I am sure she would love something handmade." Madam'e suggested, and Kal nodded in thought, tapping his chin as he wondered what it would be he would make. His fins flicked before he looked to her, holding the parchment note in one hand as he squeezed it tightly.

"Okay, I'll do that." He nodded and puffed out his small chest, his fur collar bristling as he did so. But he deflated. "So I guess... This is goodbye for now?" He asked, nervousness etching into his voice as he looked away from his mother's smiling face. She turned his cheeks to look at her, and he blinked, eyes watery.

"Yes, but you can always come back." She cooed as she leaned forward ever more and planted a small kiss on his forehead. This elicited a small purr from him and his tail did another small flick.

"Okay." He said and was soon meandering through the flowers of the garden, making his way towards the outskirts of the Red Kingdom. He made sure to turn around and wave to the family he was leaving behind as he firmly gripped the parchment letter.
Last edited by HomicideGarden on August 22nd, 2018, 4:13:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grow us

my, my simple sir, this ain't gonna work
mind my wicked words and, tipsy topsy slurrs
HomicideGarden
CreaturesTrade

Postby LunarCursed13 » August 7th, 2018, 1:27:36 am

Leverett's face paled as he entered my room. "You called, your highness."

"Tsk, tsk," I clicked, turning from my window to face Leverett, who had taken his sweet time to come to my room. "Leverett, I find it simply amusing how you've served my family since you were only 8, yet I still scare you."

Leverett Blanc, the son of the stern White Rabbit, may have been two years older than I, but the way he acted was either too mature or too innocent for his age. I have to admit, I do find it quite amusing. It makes him so easy to tease. I watched as he straightened up a little as the tips of his ears turned pink and tried to stifle a grin.

"My lady, I am certainly not scared of you," he said, his voice deepened and gruff.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Oh Leverett, loosen up a little. I'm only teasing. However, you do have to stop being so tense. You're making me feel like a monster."

I scanned his reaction to my words carefully, how he relaxed a little, but his eyes were still full of questions. Was that fear or just plain curiosity?

"You said you had a response for your mother?" he asked, after a long and awkward silence.

"I do indeed," I replied, handing him a loose piece of parchment.

Do I have a choice? You know very well I don't. Mark my attendance. ~ S

"Don't you feel like that was a little too blunt?" Leverett said, after scanning my note.

"It's better than no response at all," I replied, turning away from him to face my window.

I could feel Leverett pausing, like he was questioning whether or not he should say something or just leave the room.

"Mother also wanted you to grab her a platter of cookies from the kitchen," I said, slightly more gruffly than I meant too.

Leverett, who could definitely sense that he was now excused, turned around. "Alright, my lady."

I heard the sound of his dress shoes clicking on the floor as he walked to the door. He paused again, probably right in front of the door judging by the amount of steps he took.

"My lady?"

'What is it Leverett?"

"It's.. just... the peasants are being invited to the ball... and...and..."

I turned around, and watched as Leverett's face turned bright red as he kept stuttering. He fidgeted with his glasses, pushing them up and down his nose. I crossed my arms across my chest. Why was he both so easy, yet so difficult to read.

"And the staff is not?" I queried, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, how d-"

"Leverett, I'm quite aware of how my mother runs balls. The staff is never invited."

Leverett hung his head. "Yes mis-"

"But it doesn't mean the staff can't come."

Leverett's head perked up. "You're inviting the staff?" he said is disbelief.

I shrugged. "It would be wrong not too."

All the redness flushed way from his cheeks and were replaced by a rosy pink of happiness.

"Oh tha-"

"There's no need to thank me," I said, flicking my hand in his direction and turning away from him, back to the window. "The whole staff should be thanking you. I didn't think anyone on the staff would have the courage to ask the Queen or me to go to the ball." I shook my head. "But it's not like you're missing anything. Tell the everyone that they may chose a dress from my wardrobe or that I'll tell the tailor to design suits for them."

GO TEAM TATERS!!!

LunarCursed13
CreaturesTrade

Next

Return to Roleplay Stage