Official RPG: Alice In Wonderland~Descendant's Destiny

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

Official RPG: Alice In Wonderland~Descendant's Destiny

Postby LunarCursed13 » June 2nd, 2018, 9:08:20 pm

Storyline

Rules

User/Character's List

HAPPY MAGIVERSARY!!! TRY NOT TO GET EGGLOCKED!!!

<3 25/25 Gifts <3
Thank You All SOOOOO Much!

Looking for a 1x1 RPG Partner! Shoot Me A DM If Interested!
LunarCursed13
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident

Re: Official RPG: Alice In Wonderland~Descendant's Destiny

Postby LunarCursed13 » June 10th, 2018, 4:56:27 pm

It was always hard living in the shadow of a monster. It felt like I was always trapped in this hidden world where the sun would rise, and the night would fall, but no time would pass. I hardly left my room in the day, since I’ve learned the hard way the consequences of going downtown when you’re the daughter of the Queen Of Hearts. Reformed or not, people still didn’t trust her. And it’s not like I blame them. After all, she murdered people out of pure rage. Were we just going to let that slide? I just wish her actions didn’t justify how people saw me.

Me. The daughter of a monster. The future heir of Wonderland that everyone wanted dead. I turned to the mirror and scowled when I saw my reflection. I felt the urge to throw something at the mirror, hoping to break the image I saw. My father used to say I was a spitting image of her younger self. Used too. No wonder all of Wonderland hated me. I looked exactly like the person who tore apart families and lives. How am I supposed to let them see the real me when all they see is the monster I look like?

I sighed heavily, retreated to my writing desk. My fingers felt for a secret compartment. The click of a key as it entered a lock, the sound of wood sliding against wood as the drawer opened, and I pulled out my one pride and joy, a small leather-bound journal with an S imprinted in gold. The swirled like a snake around a blood-red rose. The golden S seemed to catch all the light in the dimly lit room, and it sparkled like the sun in my room. My own little sun… it was the only thing that seemed to belong to me and only me.

I opened the journal and flipped through the parchment pages filled with my italicized writing. I finally found a page waiting to be filled with my ideas. The blank paper seemed so welcoming that I couldn’t stop the smiling from spreading across my lips. I grabbed my peacock quill and quickly dipped it into the ink pot. I watched in amusement as ribbons of ebony ink trailed behind my quill as I graced the page with my writing once again, escaping into a better world.
HAPPY MAGIVERSARY!!! TRY NOT TO GET EGGLOCKED!!!

<3 25/25 Gifts <3
Thank You All SOOOOO Much!

Looking for a 1x1 RPG Partner! Shoot Me A DM If Interested!
LunarCursed13
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident

Postby Athenaash » June 14th, 2018, 6:18:18 pm

James was the heir of their mother's kingdom, their mother wanted them to be a good king but James wasn't a king, they were a prince! They never wanted to be a king!
Life sucked sometimes. Even though James had everything they ever wanted, even though they should be happy, they never were.
James' cat trotted up to them, and purred while rubbing her head on James' hand.
James chuckled "hey there lil' bud!" James smiled for the first time in that day, "How are you?"
The cat only meowed in response, and blinked her little yellow eyes.
<3 Alex
I hope you all have a good day!
(if you want please click my eggs! I will try and click back!)
Athenaash
CreaturesTrade

Postby HazelScar » June 15th, 2018, 9:30:03 pm

~Matt | Mentions: Open~

Matt walked down the cobblestone path, window-shopping through the various Shoppes and parlors he passed. He was lucky to get out of the house before his father could get to him and force him to wear something he didn't want to. Nothing against his father, but makeup just wasn't his style. He shook his head, his ginger strands shaking loose from under his top hat. The boy came to a stop after he spotted a window display that caught his eye. It was a shop for lovely coats, something he has fancied for a while now. He leaned forward in front of a black and sky blue one, face almost touching the glass. He gave out a low whistle -- it was quite the beauty. Although, that is to be expected this close to the castle. Everyone here sure had enough money to pay for a finer coat than those who didn't live in this district. Speaking of money . . . Matt scrunched up his nose and back away from the shop. The coat might not be to his liking after all. With a sigh, he kept on walking from store to store, whistling a slow tune.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HazelScar
CreaturesTrade

Return to Roleplay Stage