The Legends of Hyrule || Open and Accepting!

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

Who's Song in the DLC is the saddest?

Revali's Song.
20%
Mipha's Song.
60%
Urbosa's Song.
20%
Daruk's Song.
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: The Legends of Hyrule || Open and Accepting!

Postby Vaerdain » April 5th, 2018, 3:43:53 am

(Not lost!, I think Golden is just busy with school. Seems to get to her a lot. Also, like I mentioned on the Dragiskis RP, Easter holiday brought me away. My bad! >.<)

Kange:

The Goron knew he couldn’t deal with the enemy in the water. His skills lack that sort of advantage where it was so deep in. So within a single long action, he whipped the big stone Lynel Crusher out and came barreling towards to other Silver enemy.
"I’ve got you Ghost! attack behind me!," he yelled as he leaped in front of the rocks Ghost was in front of as the Bokoblin took another swing. Kange braced himself, and when the blow came down, he pushed away with his sword to stagger the ravenous creature.

Sagala:

Sagala was suddenly standing in the midst of her allies already fierce into the action. She tried to take a deep breath and relax her nerves so she could aim properly. The Lizalfos was just breaking the surface, swinging wildly at the ready Otale. Two, and One,... Sagala’s mind cleared and she loosed the two arrows, one spinning passed and the other sinking into the lizard’s leg. It wasn’t enough to stop the strike, but it pushed the traveling arc so the Lizalfos wouldn’t hit Otale straight on.
"I swear on the barrel of wine in front of me;
I will gut you from groin to grin if you keep calling me a Dragon in a Bottle" -Yami

ImageImageImageImageImage
Vaerdain
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby nyghtshadow » April 5th, 2018, 3:30:52 pm

Ghost nodded at Kange, "Will do! Careful of that one, seems tough." She yelled in return, turning back towards the water she saw Sagala loose her two shots. She re-readied her arrow, pulling it back before aiming. The Lizalfos was still breaking the surface, but she loosed her arrow anyways, hopping either to hit it's arm or hand as it swung towards Otale. If she could disarm it, then they'd be at a better spot.

(dont worry about it. I will also bump so i dont lose it. XD)
Touching The Stars Isn't Impossible, If You Only Fly High Enough.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nyghtshadow
CreaturesTrade

Location: Probably in my own world, or where ever I'm Rping at.

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » April 8th, 2018, 1:22:22 am

(I always feel so bad when school drags me away :( So I'll do my best to be on but no guarantees :(
By the way, nice profile pic Nyght!)

Otale blocked with her sword and managed to get in a counterstrike. The slash cut through the Lizalfoes' scales, but it wasn't deep. An arrow splashed the water by the Lizalfoes' leg, and that gave the Zora the split-second she needed to climb onto the riverbank and loose an arrow wildly at the monster. It missed horribly, and the lizard-like creature lashed out with its tongue.

Gale loosed an arrow at the Silver Bokoblin, and then another. He knew instinctively the first one hit and the second wouldn't. He loosed two more, each hitting the monster. He dropped to the ground and launched himself upwards again, flapping about to get a spot where Kange wasn't at risk. He found one and shot another volley of arrows.
I am in school, so yeah.
Please click creatures in my tabs, as I always need more!!! And Pokémon need love too..!

Sheesh, do you want me on egglock?! Thanks for all 24 gifts!!! Love them all <3
Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

Location: See that? That's Earth, and we're probably in Hyrule, the Underground, or wherever I'm roleplaying

Postby nyghtshadow » April 9th, 2018, 2:58:24 pm

Ghost cursed out loud as she drew another arrow back, aiming more carefully this time and with the over-sized annoying lizard holding still, she hoped her aim would be true. Releasing the arrow, to what she hoped, was this things mouth, figured she might be able to get a hit on it´s tongue...enough for it to maybe possibly flee...

(Thank you. I absolutely love Umbreon~!)

nyghtshadow
CreaturesTrade

Postby nyghtshadow » April 11th, 2018, 3:25:24 pm

(bumpity~ was also getting lost. lol.)

nyghtshadow
CreaturesTrade

Postby Vaerdain » April 12th, 2018, 1:01:17 am

(I agree, the Shiny one too no less. Which is great!)

Kange:

Kange kept the Bokoblin busy with repeated deflections and keeping in it’s face. "Ayyyh! Beast, you aren’t getting past me!," He roared with a heavy blow. As the arrows came raining down from above, the Goron needed to move a little quicker to not be a burden. Kange dropped his pack and sword to the ground with a large grin. The Bokoblin dashed in with his spear which was his time to strike, so he sidestepped the spear and lunged to pick up the enemy. Lifting it high above his head, Kange yelled, "I’ve got a shield! Fire away! Haha!"

Sagala:

The Gerudan watched the barrage of arrows do it’s best, but it didn’t seem to stop the Lizalfos from fighting right back with it’s own. Nothing left but to focus She took to more arrows simultaneously and counted again, This time Four, three, two, one... Three, and two, and one.... Each count an arrow flew and these landed this time, the first bouncing off the horn and the second one imposing itself into it’s rib. The timing was still off but she was closer.
I will gut you from groin to grin if you keep calling me a Dragon in a Bottle" -Yami

Vaerdain
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby Vaerdain » April 12th, 2018, 1:04:38 am

(Accidental double post. And I can’t seem to find the delete option.)

Vaerdain
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby nyghtshadow » April 12th, 2018, 3:52:41 pm

(hey, it's fine. I just tend to bump because i dont wish for it to be lost in my notifications page thingy. XD)

Ghost drew her bow back again, this time she moved forward. She wanted to be able to hit it better. Loosing the first arrow, she immediatly knocked another arrow, firing just as fast as she had the first time. She might not have many arrows for long, but, she'd do her best. "Get lost you stupid over-grown Lizard!" She shouted at the Lizalfos, mostly annoyed by it.

nyghtshadow
CreaturesTrade

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » April 13th, 2018, 8:14:28 pm

Gael grinned and fired at the pig monster. About five arrows per twenty feet, he figured, and so he flew up again, fired away and repeated until the monster disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Otale scrambled to draw the sword again and received a gash on the arm. "Gah!" She exclamed, then fumbled with the hilt of the sword, drew it and slashed at the Lizalfos. The hilt was slick with blood but Otale was used to wet weapons and held it firmly.
I am in school, so yeah.
Please click creatures in my tabs, as I always need more!!! And Pokémon need love too..!

Sheesh, do you want me on egglock?! Thanks for all 24 gifts!!! Love them all <3
Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

Location: See that? That's Earth, and we're probably in Hyrule, the Underground, or wherever I'm roleplaying

Postby Vaerdain » April 16th, 2018, 3:13:15 pm

Kange:

The larger Goron had an ever larger grin at their first victory in the fight. "We’ve got this now, let’s finish the lizard for lunch!" He wasn’t actually certain if Lizalfos tail would taste good but too excited to care if his statement would come to fruition anyways. Then he turned to watch onto the fight with the lizard seeing the girls doing amazing work despite the water.

Sagala:

Meanwhile the tempo to Sagala’s heart increased when she saw the blood of her all. Now or Never, She thought knocking two more arrows. Three, and, two, and one! Two and "One!" The Gerudan yelled her fire, as the arrows sailed through the arrow in synchronicity. The second trailed behind it’s brother, in line on the same path until the peak of the arch which forth it diverge so slightly to impale itself inches from the first. One pierced the Lizalfo’s jaw, and the other, it’s neck; finally ending the fight with the tainted puff of smoked victory.
Sagala sat back with a ‘oomf’ as she was reminded how much even indirect combat was something she didn’t care for all that much

Vaerdain
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Stage