Let Us Tell the Under Tale

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

Re: Let Us Tell the Under Tale

Postby SeriousSans » November 14th, 2017, 1:28:06 am

Papyrus smiled and waved at Chell before entering Undyne's house.

Toriel continued leading the children through Waterfall.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please help me hatch these eggs! <3 Thanks so much!
Please do not click hatchlings that are in my main tab but not in my signature. Especially Female Felos and old event hatchlings. Also, please don't click Donec Fish hatchlings! Thank you!
Sans is currently: In school. Please be patient with trades and pms on weekdays!

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » November 14th, 2017, 2:00:11 am

Undyne watched Papyrus. "Why're you late?" she asked.
~
Rhy asked Toriel, "Who's Undyne?"
;Image
HOI! I'm a girl who likes rping, magic and Dragons! Click my creatures, every one is loved <3
Midna is in school and in LEGO Robotics, so be patient on Mondays and Wednesdays, as she gets home at 8:30 Magistream time!
After all this time?
"Always."

Please click creatures in my Halloween tab

Thank you all for the wonderful gifts <3
Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

Postby SeriousSans » November 14th, 2017, 2:04:25 am

"Sorry, Undyne! I met up with Queen Toriel and some children along the way and stopped to chat with them!" Papyrus explained apologetically.

Toriel replied, "She's a monster who lives here in Waterfall. She enjoys anime and cooking." She continued leading the children through Waterfall. They were almost at Hotland by now.
Kara and Hunter followed.
Last edited by SeriousSans on November 14th, 2017, 1:33:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please do not click hatchlings that are in my main tab but not in my signature. Especially Female Felos and old event hatchlings. Also, please don't click Donec Fish hatchlings! Thank you!
Sans is currently: In school. Please be patient with trades and pms on weekdays!

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » November 14th, 2017, 12:12:43 pm

(Smol children must meet Undyne)
Rhy asked, "Can we meet her?"
;Image
HOI! I'm a girl who likes rping, magic and Dragons! Click my creatures, every one is loved <3
Midna is in school and in LEGO Robotics, so be patient on Mondays and Wednesdays, as she gets home at 8:30 Magistream time!
After all this time?
"Always."

Please click creatures in my Halloween tab

Thank you all for the wonderful gifts <3
Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

Postby SeriousSans » November 14th, 2017, 1:31:23 pm

(Of course, but you know how she gets during cooking lessons XD It would probably be safer to meet up with her and Alphys to watch anime or something lol)
(I'll have Toriel visit her to ask after she takes the children to her house)

"Sure," Toriel said, smiling. "I'll contact her and see if she would like to meet with you all later. I don't suppose you children like anime?"
Kara smiled. Once, she had seen someone watching anime on their phone at lunch during school, and since she'd been sitting at the same table, she'd been able to discreetly watch part of the episode. She'd really liked the anime- from the art style to the plotline, it had been really interesting. It was just her bad fortune the end-of-lunch bell had rung right at a cliff hanger. She'd always wanted to find that anime again and see what happened next, but she hadn't had a chance to. "Yes," she said quietly to answer Toriel's question.
Hunter nodded, "Sure, it's pretty cool," he said.

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby TheCraZ1 » November 14th, 2017, 7:48:32 pm

"Uh, I think I've seen anime..." Chell said hesitantly "Does Avatar: the Last Airbender count? Cuz if it doesn't then I haven't seen anime before."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TheCraZ1
CreaturesTrade

Postby SeriousSans » November 14th, 2017, 7:53:45 pm

Toriel shrugged, "You would have to ask Undyne or Alphys about that. They know more about anime than I do," she explained.
Hunter ran ahead of the group, noticing a puzzle-like area with lights that dimmed slowly and eventually darkened if they weren't occasionally illuminated. "This is so cool! How does it work?" he asked, running through it.
Toriel smiled, "Wait for us, child," she called, but did not seem angry. In fact, she seemed amused by his interest in the puzzle.

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby TheCraZ1 » November 14th, 2017, 7:57:33 pm

Chell nodded at Tori's answer. When she noticed the way the room grew darker until it was lit up, she grabbed onto Tori's hand "I-I'm still a bit scared of the dark" She admitted shyly
TheCraZ1
CreaturesTrade

Postby SeriousSans » November 14th, 2017, 8:00:53 pm

"Ah, do not worry, child. There is nothing here that will hurt you, and Hunter seems to be doing a good job of keeping the place from going pitch-black." Toriel said reassuringly. Regardless, she held onto Chell's hand as they traveled through the puzzle.
Kara followed Toriel, looking around at the puzzle in interest. Though she was not as outgoing and talkative as Hunter, she was just as curious about the puzzle as he was.
Hunter grinned as he explored the puzzle. "This. Is. Awesome!" he announced.

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby TheCraZ1 » November 14th, 2017, 8:06:23 pm

Chell smiled at Hunter's excitement, and clutched onto Tori's hand -paw?- as they walked through
TheCraZ1
CreaturesTrade

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Stage