The Sword of Gryffindor (A Harry Potter RP with spoilers)

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

Best house?

RAVENCLAW!
78%
GRYFFINDOR!
No votes
HUFFLEPUFF!
No votes
SLYTHERIN!
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: The Sword of Gryffindor (A Harry Potter RP with spoilers

Postby potioncat » October 12th, 2017, 7:18:30 pm

(Accalia's not taking Ancient Runes, and Toby's in Hufflepuff. And not taking Ancient Runes.)
I'd enjoy if you clicked my creatures!
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

Postby BananaSlug13 » October 12th, 2017, 8:43:19 pm

As Sophie arrived at Herbology, she immediately realized she was supposed to be in Ancient Runes. She grabbed a note from Professor Sprout, and sprinted back up to the castle.
ImageImageImageImage[url=http://magistream.com/creature/9615315]

Image[/url]
"I cannot live without books."
- Thomas Jefferson

“My Best Friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.”
― Abraham Lincoln

† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†
BananaSlug13
CreaturesTrade

Postby SeriousSans » October 12th, 2017, 8:53:45 pm

More students arrived, and soon the classroom was nearly filled, with only a few empty seats left. The Ancient Runes professor glanced at the time. "Alright class, we will be starting now. I hope you all have been reading the introduction to the Elder Futhark alphabet as instructed?"
Aria nodded, smiling, even though she was sure the question had been rhetorical.
"Excellent," the professor said, waving their wand and a piece of chalk began to write on the chalkboard, beginning to write the first set of runes. "Copy these down," the professor instructed.

(I'm guessing Sophie already arrived at class? If not, my bad! I can edit this if you really want me to, but she won't get in trouble or anything if she's a bit late)
ImageImage
Please help me hatch these eggs! <3 Thanks so much!
Please don't click any Donec Fish hatchlings in my signature or main tab! Thank you!
Please do not click hatchlings that are in my main tab but not in my signature. Especially Female Felos and old event hatchlings. Thank you!
Sans is currently: In school. Please be patient with trades and pms on weekdays!

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby potioncat » October 12th, 2017, 10:57:52 pm

(idk where my characters would be right now)
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » October 13th, 2017, 2:26:10 am

(Herbology, maybe?)
Sazron did as instructed.

Alexa looked as the class gathered. Soon enough, Professor Sprout came out and explained they were replanting mandrakes.
HOI! I'm a girl who likes rping, magic and Dragons! Click my creatures, every one is loved <3
Midna is in school and in LEGO Robotics, so be patient on Mondays and Wednesdays, as she gets home at 8:30 Magistream time!(And Thursdays on the last week of a month:P)
After all this time?
"Always."

ImageImageImageImage
Thank you :D
Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

Postby SeriousSans » October 13th, 2017, 3:18:59 am

Aria began copying down the runes, excited for the lecture to begin, but still careful to ensure each rune was copied exactly as it appeared on the board.
The professor waited as the students copied down the runes before starting the lecture. It was important that each rune was copied down correctly, so the professor didn't want the students to feel rushed as then they might not copy down the runes correctly.
ImageImage
Please don't click any Donec Fish hatchlings in my signature or main tab! Thank you!
Please do not click hatchlings that are in my main tab but not in my signature. Especially Female Felos and old event hatchlings. Thank you!
Sans is currently: In school. Please be patient with trades and pms on weekdays!

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » October 13th, 2017, 3:45:11 am

Sazron copied down the runes, making sure they were perfect.
HOI! I'm a girl who likes rping, magic and Dragons! Click my creatures, every one is loved <3
Midna is in school and in LEGO Robotics, so be patient on Mondays and Wednesdays, as she gets home at 8:30 Magistream time!(And Thursdays on the last week of a month:P)
After all this time?
"Always."

ImageImageImageImage
Thank you :D
Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

Postby potioncat » October 13th, 2017, 8:49:54 am

Accalia let out a sigh. Replanting mandrakes was one of her least favorite things, since if you took off your headphones, then you would die and all. She always covered Mamba's ears with something, just in case.
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

Postby SeriousSans » October 13th, 2017, 5:44:00 pm

The professor waited until everyone had finished copying down the runes, then smiled. "Alright, as you can see, you have copied down the first group of eight runes, also known as an aett. There are three aettir, or groups of eight runes, that make up the Elder Futhark. Today, we will be discussing the first of the three in detail."
Aria took notes on everything the professor said, even though she already had read most of the information in the textbook.
ImageImage

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby potioncat » October 13th, 2017, 7:14:37 pm

Accalia covered Mamba's ears, which were little holes in the side of her head, with the tiny headphones. Mamba stared up at her.
"Ew. Are you trying to make me look cute?" She hissed.
Accalia giggled. "No, you just pull it off naturally." She quickly pulled her hand away as Mamba attempted to sink her teeth into it.
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Stage