Magistream RP

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

Re: Magistream RP

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » September 14th, 2017, 12:14:30 am

Wane flew. He loved it.
HOI! I'm a girl who likes rping, magic and Dragons! Click my creatures, every one is loved <3 <3 <3

Image Image
My Dragon Cave account! I always need more clicks, and every one is loved <3
https://dragcave.net/user/Goldenwolfmidna

Missing: Viking, ViolettaRoesmary. If seen, or can contact her, PM me.
Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

Postby SeriousSans » September 14th, 2017, 12:18:47 pm

Rylie meowed something along the lines of having been bored, and needing something to entertain herself, although she doubted Cody would understand what she'd said.

Natalia glanced at a map on the wall, which was a map of the general area nearby. There was a town not too far from here, she noted. They would probably have a restaurant. There was also something called the Keep, again, not too far away from the library. That also sounded promising. 'Hmm, I'll try the town first,' she decided.
Sans was half asleep, so as to be resting while also paying attention to what was going on around them. While the library seemed safe enough, if Natalia left the library, he would want to be fully awake so he could protect her if needed.
Last edited by SeriousSans on September 15th, 2017, 8:16:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please help me hatch these eggs! <3 Thanks so much!
Please don't click any Donec Fish hatchlings in my signature or main tab! Thank you!
Sans is currently: In school. Please be patient with trades and pms on weekdays!

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby potioncat » September 15th, 2017, 8:02:39 pm

Cody sighed and lay there. He eventually grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, glancing at it but mainly just listening while he stared up at the ceiling.

(It's spelled 'restaurant' Sans XD)
I'd enjoy if you clicked my creatures!
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

Postby SeriousSans » September 15th, 2017, 8:16:04 pm

(oh okay)

Rylie was bored, so she hopped off the couch and wandered around the room, examining pieces of furniture.

'Well, I guess I'll go now, then...' Natalia thought. "I have to go, but the librarian can help you find any other scrolls you might need. Good luck!" she said, smiling again, before heading out of the library. 'Hmm, leaving the library twice in one day? This must be a record for me,' she thought. She wandered in the direction the map had indicated the town would be in. She found a restaurant not too long after entering the town, her hood covering her face once again so no one would approach her. Taking a deep breath silently, she stepped inside.
Sans had woken up as soon as Natalia left the library, and was now hidden inside of the hood of her cloak, ready to jump out and attack if need be.
Please don't click any Donec Fish hatchlings in my signature or main tab! Thank you!
Sans is currently: In school. Please be patient with trades and pms on weekdays!

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby potioncat » September 15th, 2017, 8:20:53 pm

Cody yawned and continued to stare at the ceiling. He flipped along the channels, not finding anything too interesting.
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

Postby SeriousSans » September 15th, 2017, 8:30:28 pm

Rylie approached the lamp once again. 'Finally. I can figure out what this thing is,' she thought, in much better spirits. She pawed it gently, then pawed it again. 'Hmm, interesting.'

Natalia cast a quick glance around. The restaurant did not have many patrons at the moment; there were a few people here and there, eating their meals, but there was plenty of unoccupied spaces. 'Excellent.' she thought. She approached the counter where people would say their orders, and glanced at a menu that was posted there. 'Now, what would Sans want to eat?' she wondered, looking over the unfamiliar words. 'Honestly, pretty much anything other than pasta is basically a foreign language to me at this point,' she thought. Indeed, she ate mainly pasta, since that was one of the easiest meals to prepare, although sometimes the librarian would bring food for her so she would eat something else, but she never asked what it was. 'I should have thought this through more,' she thought with annoyance directed towards herself.
Sans glanced at the menu, still hidden beneath the hood of Natalia's cloak, careful not to let anyone see him. After all, one was not a secret weapon if one was seen, right? None of the words on the menu were familiar to him, so he was about as confused as Natalia.

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby potioncat » September 15th, 2017, 8:35:26 pm

Cody lay there, then stood up and headed out the door. He walked out, closing the door behind him, and headed into town. He looked around at markets and salesmen, looking for something he might be interested in.
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » September 15th, 2017, 8:37:54 pm

Zuk walked to her room, set down Skitter, and make a nest of blankets. "Here ya go.."
HOI! I'm a girl who likes rping, magic and Dragons! Click my creatures, every one is loved <3 <3 <3

Image Image

Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

Postby SeriousSans » September 15th, 2017, 8:43:46 pm

'FREEDOM!!!' Rylie thought. 'Oh, I am SO gonna play with ALL the funny paper things!!!' she then proceeded to rush over to a pile of papers, select one carefully, and begin playfully pawing at it, careful not to damage it. 'See? I'm just playing, not hurting anything!'

Natalia was relieved there was no one else trying to order at the moment, for she was sure that they would be quite annoyed by now. She must have been standing here for at least five minutes already, just staring at the same words on the menu, trying to figure out what to order. 'What is Pappardelle with Sea Urchin and Cauliflower?!?' she wondered, utterly confused.
(I don't even know lol)

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » September 15th, 2017, 8:45:06 pm

(Cauliflower is a vegetable...)

Image Image

Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Stage