Worlds Turned Upside Down(Multifandom, open & accepting)

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

Re: Worlds Turned Upside Down(Multifandom, open & accepting)

Postby Mellocheetah2009 » September 13th, 2017, 6:04:36 am

(Like my post said on the OOC thread, Madara and Maedhros have been replaced so magic plothole where they are returned randomly oops)

Maedhros was watching the exchange with curiosity, though he sooon felt something weird. A strange glow surrounded him and he disappeared, returned back to his fortress, and his worried brothers.

Madara frowned as he watched the tall ginger one disappear in a flash of light, but he soon felt it too and he was promptly returned to Konoha.

(So after this post, Maedhros and Madara are gone, and Natsume and Nyanko-sensei are here :3)

"W-what the hell?!" Lovino stared at where Madara and Maedhros had been. They were gone... two of the stronger allies were gone now.

"Uwah!" Natsume had only thought it was one of Natori-san's papers, but as soon as he touched it, Nyanko-sensei and him were transported into a strange, seemingly-empty city. "What? What is going on?! Where is everyone...? Can you sense them, sensei?"

"Nyu," Nyanko-sensei looked around, releasing a soft sigh. "Natsume, it appears we're in some kind of weird otherworld. Be careful, I can sense some pretty strong creatures, and..." The feline fluffed up, his eyes wide with fear. "He's here, Natsume! That cursed Matoba is here... let's go demand answers from him!" With that, Nyanko-sensei leapt out of Natsume's bag, leading him towards the group.

As soon as he saw that fat calico cat followed by the young male, Matoba grinned. "My, my~
Natsume-kun, what a pleasure of you to drop by~" His visible eye was narrowed slightly as he smiled.
Please click my stuff~ :D
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please click these ones before time runs out? :O
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mellocheetah2009
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild

Postby SeriousSans » September 13th, 2017, 9:14:42 am

Sans blinked in shock when Madara and Maedhros disappeared. 'What-What happened?!?' Sans thought. 'Where did they go? Were they sent back to their own worlds? But how? They hadn't been trying to...' Then, 'No no no no NO! If the individuals here can randomly get sent back to their worlds... Papyrus and I... Or Bryn... No. I won't let that happen. There's got to be a way to prevent it. I can't give up now.' (I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT (pfft sorry I had to)) However, now he felt an even stronger need to figure out what was going on here, before some strange glow thing ruined Bryn's and his plans. Then, two new beings appeared, and Sans was left even more confused than before. 'Hmm... The timing, it's almost as if they replaced Madara and Maedhros. But no one disappeared when those other two, whom Papyrus is talking to, appeared. Is there a limit to how many individuals this world can contain? But that doesn't make sense... This world seems plenty large enough for a lot more individuals. There must be something else going on here... Or maybe that's just my hoping, so that Bryn's friends and my own would be able to stay here...' Sans sighed silently. 'Just as I was beginning to feel hopeful, something like this happens. Is my luck really that cruel?'

Papyrus smiled at the sight of two more potential friends, though he was saddened by the disappearance of Madara and Maedhros. 'I wonder where they went,' he thought. 'Maybe back to their own worlds? Too bad we don't know how it happened.'

(Papyrus- Ooh hey maybe we can find a way back now! Sans- *PANIC MODE ACTIVATED* (XD))
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please help me hatch these eggs! <3 Thanks so much!
Please don't click any Donec Fish hatchlings in my signature or main tab! Thank you!
Sans is currently: In school. Please be patient with trades and pms on weekdays!

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby Mellocheetah2009 » September 13th, 2017, 9:23:35 am

"MATOBA!" Nyanko-sensei had transformed into his full beast form, white fur blowing in the wind as golden eyes stared at the one-eyed exorcist. "What did you do to us? How dare you trap us in this way." He stood over Natsume, ever bit the overprotective youkai.

"Nyanko-sensei! Enough!" Natsume clung to one of Nyanko-sensei's legs. "I don't think it would be Matoba. Look, there are other creatures here. Let's not cause a scene..." He sighed in relief as he managed to convince Nyanko-sensei to return to his maneki-neko form. "Sorry, Matoba-san. But you can understand why sensei is suspicious. We're in a strange other-world and you're here. Just like every other time something suspicious happens."

"You wound me~" Matoba placed a hand on his heart, though his smile seemed insincere. "Trust me, Natsume, I have no intention of causing any mischief. Just like you, I was brought here to this world with a strange note."

As the cat turned into a giant wolf creature, Lovino had gone to hide. What was that strange creature? He had respect for the strange boy, who could control such a beast. "It... it is true. Matoba has put up some weird spells on the walls to try and keep away the monsters."
Mellocheetah2009
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby SeriousSans » September 13th, 2017, 9:29:56 am

Sans watched the scene, thinking, 'Friends of his? Maybe even from his own world? Hmm... Well if that's the case, then it is possible to bring more than just one or two individuals from one particular world, and still with the notes... I suppose that is good news, at least. However, there's still the matter of individuals randomly disappearing, so I can't celebrate yet. I have to find out what's going on here, fast.'

Papyrus looked amazed at the cat's transformation. 'Woah, cool!'
Please don't click any Donec Fish hatchlings in my signature or main tab! Thank you!
Sans is currently: In school. Please be patient with trades and pms on weekdays!

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » September 13th, 2017, 11:34:39 am

Ziph smiled. "Thanks." Link nodded, gesturing "(Thanks)"
HOI! I'm a girl who likes rping, magic and Dragons! Click my creatures, every one is loved <3 <3 <3

Image Image
My Dragon Cave account! I always need more clicks, and every one is loved <3
https://dragcave.net/user/Goldenwolfmidna

Missing: Viking, ViolettaRoesmary. If seen, or can contact her, PM me.
Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

Postby atomicspacenerd » September 13th, 2017, 3:11:05 pm

Bryn was zoned out, watching the flow of Time and trying to ease the time bubble into becoming larger without sapping what energy she still had. She sat still, like a statue aside from her breathing and blinking, so while she noticed that two of their number had left and been replaced, and that two additional people arrived, she wasn't in a state to do anything but mentally acknowledge it. At least this way she'd be getting some semblance of rest, though food and hydrating were up in the air. The teen hoped no one would have to force anything into her while she was like this.

Unknown to her, the sunglasses that she usually wore to shield her eyes had slipped and fallen onto the table, revealing a bright lime green which had the occasional tiny red streaks flowing through it like lines of code.

((sorry post is short, will probably be gone for a good few days so I put Bryn in a meditation mode, sort of.))
Last edited by atomicspacenerd on September 23rd, 2017, 10:26:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†
atomicspacenerd
CreaturesTrade

Postby SeriousSans » September 14th, 2017, 12:10:45 pm

Sans glanced over at Bryn, and noticed she seemed to have zoned out. Deciding not to bother her, since she was likely doing something important, he chose to simply think through what he knew by himself. 'Alright, so what were the two who disappeared doing when the strange glow thing appeared?' Sans tried hard to think back. Maedhros had just been watching others conversing, so that probably wasn't it, since nearly all of them had listened to others' conversations at some point by now. Madara had been watching when Maedhros disappeared, and then disappeared himself, but Sans and presumably some others had seen them disappear as well, without disappearing themselves. 'Alright, so it wasn't what they were doing... So then it really was just random?' Somehow, that didn't seem right. 'This is very confusing,' he thought, sighing inwardly.

"No problem," said Papyrus cheerfully.

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby Mellocheetah2009 » September 14th, 2017, 12:29:53 pm

"So... who are these other people?" Natsume asked Matoba, holding Nyanko-sensei in his arms.

"If any of them try to eat my prey, I'll eat them!" Nyanko-sensei declared, patting his paws over Natsume's arms. "So you listen to me, weird other creatures! Natsume is my prey so he's off-limits, okay?"

"Lively as ever, kitty," Matoba snickered softly. "But if you wish to know who they are, just ask them. They are not dangerous."

Lovino glanced around. His mind was awash with questions, so many questions. Would he get home? He didn't know. But it seemed so random. Was there some unseen forces, enjoying their little games? That thought was horrific.
Mellocheetah2009
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby SeriousSans » September 14th, 2017, 12:32:12 pm

Papyrus smiled at the newcomers. "I am Papyrus. It's nice to meet you."

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby Goldenwolfmidna » September 14th, 2017, 9:29:37 pm

"I am Ziph and this is Link" Ziph said, being Link's spokesperson.
HOI! I'm a girl who likes rping, magic and Dragons! Click my creatures, every one is loved <3 <3 <3

Image Image
My Dragon Cave account! I always need more clicks, and every one is loved <3
https://dragcave.net/user/Goldenwolfmidna

Missing: Viking, ViolettaRoesmary. If seen, or can contact her, PM me.
Goldenwolfmidna
CreaturesTrade

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Stage