EbonyClan, WillowClan, ShimmerClan and SharpClan RP

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

Re: EbonyClan, WillowClan, ShimmerClan and SharpClan RP

Postby potioncat » July 15th, 2017, 7:41:43 pm

Ambershade nodded briefly at Foxstar, slightly disappointed but duty-bound. She chose a black she-cat, a white tom, a gray tom, and a golden tabby she-cat. A small tortoiseshell she-apprentice bounced up to Ambershade.
"Can I go?" She asked. Ambershade glanced over at the white tom, her mentor. He nodded.
She flicked her tail slightly irritably. "Go along and ask Foxstar.''
She assigned a couple of cats to stand outside the camp and be a lookout.
I'd enjoy if you clicked my creatures!
Want to join a dragon RP? Go here: 23-roleplay-stage/209555-dragon-roleplay.html
Want to join a cat RP? Go here: 23-roleplay-stage/209916-housecat-rp.html
Thanks for all the gifts, ya'll!
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

Postby GemstoneChampion » July 17th, 2017, 4:00:04 pm

Foxstar I Leader I SharpClan

Foxstar waited outside, staring at trees ahead of him.
Should I ask Ambershade to come along with me? No... It's better if she stays behind and guards the camp. I trust no one more than her... Foxstar thought. The sound of footsteps snapped him from his thoughts. He looked up and spotted four cats; a black she-cat, a white tom, a gray tom, and a golden tabby she-cat. He stood up from his spot on the ground.
"Are we ready to go? Lets--" Foxstar broke off as a petite apprentice bounced over to him.
"I want to come along!" she mewed, puffing out her chest so she looked bigger. Foxstar narrowed his eyes.
"I only need four cats... Besides, you're an apprentice," he pointed out.
"But I can fight! I can defend you guys from those mouse-brains!" the little cat mewed, crouching down and leaping on an imaginary enemy.
"I've trained a lot as well!" she added, swiping at the air.
"I've already told you, you can't come on this mission," Foxstar sighed. She stopped what she was doing and whipped around, and faced Foxstar.
"Why not?" she asked.
"Yeah, why can't she? She's of age, isn't she?" growled a white tom, stepping from behind Foxstar. Foxstar turned his head to face him.
"She is, but I don't want her to come along," Foxstar mewed, on the verge of bursting out in anger.
"She's an apprentice, not a kit," the white tom pointed out.
"I know that. But she can't come along on this mission," Foxstar growled, trying to stick some sense into this thick-headed tom.
"But I'll defend you guys and I'll be careful--I promise!" she mewed, hopping up to them.
"No, your duty is to defend the camp... Do you hear me?" Foxstar mewed, softening his voice.
"But I want to come with you guys!" she protested.
"Do you remember who's the leader? That's right, it's me. And you should obey a leader's command," Foxstar mewed sternly.
"Foxstar... I think she should come along with us, we could use another cat," the golden tabby she-cat pipped up.
"We don't need another cat, though..." Foxstar sighed.
"We can always use another cat, right?" the black she-cat mewed.
"Fine... You can come with us," Foxstar mewed, turning to face the tortoiseshell she-apprentice.
"Really?! Thank you so much, Foxstar!" the she-apprentice burst out into cheers.
"But you have to be quiet and mature, no excuses," Foxstar snapped, cutting off her cheering.
"Of course!" she mewed happily, bounding next to the other cats.

Cloudshine I Warrior I ShimmerClan

"Okay... I got two rabbits... A whole nest of mice... And... Four sparrows! That should be enough for that she-cat..." Cloudshine mumbled.
But I'll to come back here at least two more times... Cloudshine thought. She shrugged it off and carried the first batch. She hurried towards the she-cat. The rogue was still standing exactly where she left her.
"Oh! That's a lot of prey!" she gasped, staring at the two rabbits in Cloudshine's jaws.
"I have plenty more!" Cloudshine mewed, dropping the two rabbits.
"What? Just two rabbits are enough, thank you!" the she-cat murmured.
"Hey! At least take some more mice and a sparrow," Cloudshine mewed.
"No, that's enough!" the she-cat mewed, looking around her frantically.
"But are you sure you don't want all of it?" Cloudshine asked.
"No, no! Just this is enough. I don't want to take all of your prey," the she-cat mewed, letting out a nervous laugh.
"That's not all of our prey, we have plenty more," Cloudshine pointed out.
"But I won't be able to carry all of them back, will I?" the she-cat asked.
"I can help you carry them all!" Cloudshine offered. The she-cat shook her head.
"No... I prefer if you don't..." the she-cat mumbled.
"Huh? Are you afraid that I'm going to raid your den and steal all of your kits?" Cloudshine asked jokingly.
"No, no! Not that! I'll just take these two rabbits... Thank you," the she-cat mewed quickly, grabbing the two rabbits and darting off.
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†

Every Single Click Is Apprenticed! <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild

Postby potioncat » July 17th, 2017, 6:08:02 pm

Ambershade gathered the cats in camp to tell them of the patrol.
"I'd advise one of you to guard the elders' den, and one of you to guard the nursery." Two cats walked off to the dens, and she waved her tail as a signal to go.
"Everyone else, normal activities, You three, hunting patrol. Your four, border patrol." She flicked her tail towards two small groups of cats. They nodded, and she assigned leaders. They left the camp, heading in different directions.
Ambershade took a deep breath. She poked her head out of camp and watched the rogue patrol go. "Good luck!" She called, specifically looking at Foxstar. She gave a quiet, longing sigh as he disappeared from view, and she returned to camp. A tom approached her and asked if she wanted to hunt with her. She gave a brief nod, and they exited camp.
Want to join a dragon RP? Go here: 23-roleplay-stage/209555-dragon-roleplay.html
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

Postby potioncat » July 17th, 2017, 6:16:33 pm

Name; Smoketail
Age; 19 moons
Looks (pic or detailed drawing required); Image
Gender; Tom
Rank; Warrior
Crush/mate/kits; None, open
Kin; Open
Personality; Nice, kind, sweet
Clan; SharpClan
History (optional); eh
Other; He's a kind of best friend to Ambershade. If Foxstar and Ambershade do become a couple, there might be some fight about him, because he's a third wheel. Sometimes they seem like a couple, but they don't like each other as more than friends.

(Idk, what do you think Gemstone? Should he be a character?)
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

Postby GemstoneChampion » July 17th, 2017, 7:04:17 pm

( Yeah, sure! I don't know if Foxstar should have a mate... Maybe he should? I don't know. What if Smoketail and Cloudshine have a crush on each other? Lots of drama! Or they could become best friends somehow and they like to meet each other? Still a lot of drama! I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore. XD Foxstar and Ambershade will probably become mates in the near/far future... O.o )
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†

GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade

Postby potioncat » July 17th, 2017, 7:42:14 pm

(Ooh, I was considering that. I think far future. We need lots and lots of drama to make up before they become mates! Well, if they do.
Besides, despite Ambershade being fairly close to Foxstar, and he trusts her with defending the Clan and stuff, she's too embarrassed to tell him.
Note: I was going to say shy, but she's pretty forward and talkative.)
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

Postby GemstoneChampion » July 18th, 2017, 6:40:40 pm

( Yeah... That'd be pretty cool. )

Foxstar padded through the forest, his gaze fixed intently on the path.
"Foxstar!" hissed the white tom. Foxstar froze, his gaze snapped towards the white tom.
"I can't find my apprentice!" he mewed, panic flickering in his eyes.
"I told you that you shouldn't have brought your apprentice along... Because these types of things happen!" Foxstar growled, irritation clear in his eyes.
"I know... But we have to find her!" he pleaded. He glanced around at the other cats.
"I think I can continue on with just three cats, don't you agree?" Foxstar mewed, turning back to the white tom. The white tom looked guiltily at his paws.
"Go back to camp and speak with Ambershade... She'll send out a search party," Foxstar snapped.
"Foxstar... Can't we just do a quick search around this area? Maybe she's around here somewhere," the golden tabby she-cat spoke up.
"...Fine, but we are not going to spend too much time searching for an irresponsible apprentice... Next time, take better care of your apprentice," Foxstar growled, flashing the white tom with a glare.
"Well... If we don't want to be here all day, let's start," the gray tom urged, already sniffing around the area. Foxstar gave a quick nod.
"You all... Search this entire area. Don't go too far. If we can't find her, we'll send out a search party," Foxstar mewed, fixing them all with a stern stare. They all nodded and scurried away.
We have to waste our time finding an apprentice who shouldn't even be on this mission? Maybe it was a mistake to take her along after all, Foxstar thought, letting out a sigh.

"Hey! You should've--" Cloudshine broke off as the she-cat had already disappeared from view.
What was she trying to hide from me? Is she... Scared of me? Cloudshine thought, peering through the trees. On the other side, there wasn't a lot of trees. Most of the greenery there seemed to be dying anyways.
Well, I should go and see where the border patrol is... Cloudshine thought, tearing her gaze away from the rogue. She took a deep breath and padded away.

GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade

Postby potioncat » July 18th, 2017, 6:43:21 pm

Ambershade was hunting with Smoketail. He soon caught a plump sparrow, and she a large rabbit.
"Great catch,'' He complimented. Ambershade purred happily. "Thanks! And that's a nice sparrow.'' She replied, nudging him. He grinned proudly.
"I remember back as apprentices.. We got excited at every catch we made, scrawny or not! You were always better than me, you were my idol!" He chuckled, slightly embarrassed.
"What? Well, you're a lot more brave! Remember the time you chased off that fox?" Ambershade responded.
"Oh, well, it was young.. And I couldn't have it hurting my friend, could I?" Smoketail replied modestly.
Ambershade let out a mrrow of amusement. "And that time you attacked that owl that was diving for a kit!"
"Well.. Okay, I don't have anything to say for that!" Smoketail meowed. The two laughed as they started to head back to camp.
"But you once caught a pheasant, and almost no one can do that!" Smoketail added.
Ambershade licked her chest fur, embarrassed. "Well, my mentor chased it my way!" She protested.
"Yeah, but it started to run away from you! You caught up with it and killed it almost right away.'' Smoketail replied, seemingly enjoying seeing her reaction.
Ambershade sighed. "Yeah, I guess so." She playfully flicked his nose with the tip of her tail, giggling.
Smoketail batted her across the ears and she tackled him, both throwing their prey off to the side and tussling together. Ambershade nipped his ear and he kicked at her soft underbelly. She stumbled off him and he tackled her, pinning her and looking her in the eyes. After a moment, they both broke into laughter and Smoketail rolled onto the ground beside her.
"We're not kits anymore!" He mewed happily, purring with amusement.
Ambershade was still laughing. "Can't-breath-" She gasped, continuing to laugh. Smoketail unintentionally laughed because she was, and they lay there for awhile, just laughing.
Ambershade finally got up and, taking a deep breath, picked up her rabbit. "Well, I should be back at camp. There always has to be some sort of leader at camp, the actual leader or deputy.'' She flicked his nose with her tail-tip, then trotted off to camp.
Meanwhile, Smoketail buried his catch and walked off to hunt some more, jumping over the flat, sharp rocks of the territory.
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

Postby GemstoneChampion » July 19th, 2017, 5:32:23 pm

Foxstar headed back to the center of the small clearing. He hadn't had any luck finding the apprentice. The golden tabby she-cat padded back to the clearing, irritation and failure flashing in her eyes.
"Did you find anything?" Foxstar asked immediately, already knowing the answer.
"Nope... Not a single trace," she mewed, letting out a sigh. Foxstar lashed his tail, angered and annoyed.
"Where are the other cats? Call them back," Foxstar mewed. The tabby she-cat nodded, and padded away again. After a few seconds, the other cats ran into the clearing, all panting.
"Did any of you find anything?" Foxstar growled, his gaze raking all of them.
"I-I did!" panted the gray tom, padding closer to Foxstar.
"What did you find?" Foxstar mewed, eager to hear his words.
"I caught a scent... It... Lead to the borders..." the gray tom trailed off.
"And...?" Foxstar urged.
"It... Just disappeared!" the gray tom mewed.
"What do you mean, it just 'disappeared'?" Foxstar hissed. The black she-cat looked up.
"I went with him... There were other scents of other cats there as well," the black she-cat mewed grimly.
"I think I know what happened," the tabby she-cat grumbled. Foxstar nodded his head slowly.
"I think we all do. She probably got taken by those wretched rogues..." Foxstar growled.
"But it was mouse-brained of her to go ahead anyways... We should've kept a better watch on her," the black she-cat sighed.
"Do not waste time blaming yourselves. You! Go right back to camp and tell about this incident to Ambershade right away. Tell her she has to send out a rescue party. The other cats and I will keep going to investigate," Foxstar growled, glaring at the white tom. The white tom nodded, and ran away from them.
"Foxstar... Don't be too rough on him. I'm sure he knows that it was probably his fault... But making him feel more guilty won't do any good," the black she-cat warned.
True... I shouldn't be too harsh on my own Warriors, Foxstar thought.
"You are right.... I shouldn't be too thick-headed," Foxstar sighed.
"Come... We will investigate and see if we can find anything else," Foxstar mewed, turning away with his patrol following closely behind.

Cloudshine had finally reached the border patrol, which was almost done.
"Hey! Wait for me!" Cloudshine yowled, running up to them. They all stopped. The tom turned his head around, and let out a sigh of relief.
"Good, you're safe and sound... That was a bad idea, leaving you behind. They could've attacked you! I shouldn't be so foolish in the future," the tom mewed, letting out a sigh.
"No... It's fine. She wasn't dangerous," Cloudshine mewed.
"So... How much prey did she take?" the tom asked, not bothering to hide the disgust in his voice.
"She just took two rabbits. I wanted to give her some more, but she refused," Cloudshine growled, flashing a glare at the tom.
"Oh really? And why was that?" the tom asked.
"Well... When I asked to help her bring the prey to her den, she just got scared and ran off with the two rabbits," Cloudshine explained.
"Oh really? Well, that's good. We don't want to find out that you're dead," the tom snorted.
"Stop thinking so lowly of the rogues! I'm pretty sure they're just acting like this because they don't get too much food in their bellies," Cloudshine snapped, shoving past them.
"I already collected the prey... It's near the front entrance of the camp," Cloudshine added, before padding away.

GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade

Postby potioncat » July 19th, 2017, 8:45:31 pm

The white tom raced into camp, then stopped, panting. "Ambershade! I need Ambershade!" He yowled.
Ambershade emerged from the warriors' den, then dashed over to him. "What?" She demanded, hoping nothing bad had happened to the patrol. And Foxstar..''
"My apprentice! She's missing! Foxstar said to send out a search party! There was rogue scent!" There were tears glittering in his eyes, he obviously felt it was his fault.
Ambershade's gaze hardened with determination. "You lead. You would know her scent well, considering you're her mentor." She picked a few more cats, then assigned the rest to watch over camp.
"I'm coming with you, it's time we taught those rogues a lesson.'' She had a deadly growl in her voice. "Lead the way.'' The patrol ran out of camp.

Smoketail gulped as he watched the patrol run out of camp. "I hope they're going to be okay..'' He murmured to the cat beside him. She nodded.
"Yeah..'' She looked over at him. "I bet you're the most worried about the deputy..'' She nudged him, giggling.
"What do you mean?" Smoketail asked, looking generally confused.
"Well, don't you have a crush on her?" She replied.
Smoketail blushed slightly in embarrassment, but he looked flabbergasted. "No! We're just best friends! We might act like we're a couple, but we're not..'' He stared at the she-cat, blinking.
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay Stage