MountainClan Season II - The Storm (Open and Accepting!)

Let your imagination get the best of you!

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules

MountainClan Season II - The Storm (Open and Accepting!)

Postby CattyWillow » April 20th, 2017, 12:16:24 am

"It wasn't like any other storm, not one of rain or snow or wind. It was a storm of fire and ash. It started out with the Mountain of Stars emitting smoke. Then the tremors. This continued for a year and a half, then it happened. It was a normal day, the sun was shining, birds were singing, all was normal. Then, all of a sudden, the Mountain exploded. Balls of fire came shooting from it. Ash was everywhere. The explosion was as bright as a thousand suns. We ran as far as we could, but the explosion reached further. Finally it stopped. Everything was buried in ash. Flarestar got hit by a fireball. She was struck down from a tall tree, overlooking what was once our home. She rose again, saying that she still had one more life. She lead us forward, even though her side had a huge wound and her once beige fur had turned into a dark brown from being burnt. She kept going, then she collapsed. She never got up. She told us to keep going forward. There was a massive river, and waterfall. Twolegs and monsters everywhere. We crossed at night, then after weeks we left the city. We settled after a moon or two, in a place the twolegs called Northern Ontario, Canada. There were tall pine trees and rivers, and it was far colder than our own home. There were still mountains, so we kept our Clan name."
- Lakestar of MountainClan

The Storm had took place 5 years after season 1, and settling in ON took another year. If you want to keep your old characters then they'll have to have aged up 6 years.
I wanted to completely start fresh, not just continue on the old RP. It was only 2 or 3 people playing back and forth every week or so. Please don't tell me to go back to the old one. Out with the old, in with the new.
There won't be a CoN. (Colony or Nightglare) There will be the Tuft-ears. They're lynx/bobcats. The CoN is still in America. It is unknown if they survived or not.
The Tuft-ears are Canadian lynx/bobcats. Their leader is an alpha male and his mate, the Beta. They don't have warrior names and never will. They cannot breed with MC, obviously.

Rules

◆ All Magistream rules apply ◆
◆ Make your character realistic! No purple eyes, red eyes, green fur, checkerboard fur pattern etc. Only real cat coats are allowed. ◆
◆ You can't kill off anyone else's characters. ◆
◆ 1 moon rp time = 1 month rp time = 2 weeks in real time. Kits become apprentices at 6 moons old. ◆
◆ Apprentices become warriors at 12 moons old. You do not control when this happens, but I will PM you to give you a heads-up. This is so there aren't any warriors that should still be kits and vice versa. (If you want though, you can choose to delay it by saying the cat had an injury/illness) ◆
◆ If you leave, I will put your characters for adoption so anyone can claim them. ◆
◆ Do not make OP cats. "I grabbed the bird in mid-air, killed it, then grabbed another" Is OP. If a regular cat can't do it, neither can your character. ◆
◆ Use a photo to represent your character. ◆
◆ There is no official character maximum. However, if I think you have too many that you can't keep track of, then make another, I will PM you, and I will not accept the new character's form. ◆
◆ Have fun! ◆

Customs and Traditions
◆ There are 3 ranks for Tuft-ears, other than Alpha, Beta or kits. There are deer-chasers (high rank) and rabbit-chasers (low rank) and trainees (1-2 years old)

Form

Cat's name:
Mate:
Kits:
Personality:
Photo:(Real cat photos or VERY realistic drawings. No cartoons please)
Last edited by CattyWillow on June 27th, 2017, 10:33:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Aylin, Icia and Blood Moon guard my keep. Beware, as their teeth are sharp as knives. But give them some treats and a pat on the head and they'll be nice.
10/25 gifts. Thank you!
CattyWillow
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident

Re: MountainClan Season II - The Storm (Open and Accepting!)

Postby potioncat » April 20th, 2017, 8:33:11 pm

(Can you add my character here? Well, all three? Stormheart, Gizmo and Foxheart?)
I'd enjoy if you clicked my creatures!
Want to join a dragon RP? Go here: 23-roleplay-stage/209555-dragon-roleplay.html
Want to join a cat RP? Go here: 23-roleplay-stage/209916-housecat-rp.html
Thanks for all the gifts, ya'll!
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

Postby CattyWillow » April 20th, 2017, 9:57:32 pm

(Sure! They'd have aged though, if you don't mind. And by Foxheart did you mean Foxfang?)
ImageImageImage
Aylin, Icia and Blood Moon guard my keep. Beware, as their teeth are sharp as knives. But give them some treats and a pat on the head and they'll be nice.
10/25 gifts. Thank you!
CattyWillow
CreaturesTrade

Postby Jade07 » April 21st, 2017, 1:57:40 am

Cat's name:tigerkit
Mate:none
Kits:none
Personality:kind,fun,
Photo:Image
Cat's name:lionkit
Personality:calm and cool
please help them hatch or grow
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jade07
CreaturesTrade

Postby GemstoneChampion » April 21st, 2017, 7:20:30 am

(( Can you add my character, Blizzardstorm? She's going to have a few kits, which are probably now apprentices. I'll do their forms later. Thank you so much! :) ))
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†

Every Single Click Is Apprenticed! <3

GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild

Postby potioncat » April 21st, 2017, 7:47:14 am

(Ya, Foxfang XD. And okay. And now Gizmo is in love with Stormheart, and they meet at the border frequently.)
I'd enjoy if you clicked my creatures!
Want to join a dragon RP? Go here: 23-roleplay-stage/209555-dragon-roleplay.html
Want to join a cat RP? Go here: 23-roleplay-stage/209916-housecat-rp.html
Thanks for all the gifts, ya'll!
potioncat
CreaturesTrade

Postby CattyWillow » April 21st, 2017, 9:10:18 am

So Gizmo would have come to Canada with Stormheart? Would they have had kits? That would be really cute actually. I ship them XD <33
ImageImageImage
10/25 gifts. Thank you!
CattyWillow
CreaturesTrade

Postby CattyWillow » April 21st, 2017, 10:18:25 am

Jade07 wrote:Cat's name:tigerkit
Personality:kind,fun,
Cat's name:lionkit
Personality:calm and cool

And accepted!

I'm creating a new cat as well

Cat's name: Moonwhisper
Mate: None
Kits: None
Personality: Shy, timid, skittish. He was the son of Flarestar and a CoN cat named Thornbreeze. Is still grieving over his mother's death even though it's been a year. He was only a kit when she died but he still remembers her. He tried to find his father but only made it as far as Niagara falls. He's also very very small for his age and looks like a kit. When he was younger he was bullied for this and for being half-Clan.
Photo: Image
ImageImageImage
10/25 gifts. Thank you!
CattyWillow
CreaturesTrade

Postby CattyWillow » April 21st, 2017, 8:34:21 pm

ImageImageImage
10/25 gifts. Thank you!
CattyWillow
CreaturesTrade

Postby GemstoneChampion » April 21st, 2017, 9:03:40 pm

(( The SparrowNight tree looks really nice! ^_^ ))

And of course... These shall be the forms!

Cat's name: Tigerpaw
Personality: Tigerpaw is an apprentice full of pride, and he's full of ambition. Tigerpaw always works hard and finds pride in his work and process.

Cat's name: Snowpaw
Personality: Snowpaw is a bubbly, and kind-hearted cat. She's hard-working, just like her brother.

And I just decided to make a form for my beloved Blizzardstorm... Just think of it as an update on the "old" Blizzardstorm.

Cat's name: Blizzardstorm
Mate: A MountainClan warrior named Deerflight. Died in the storm.
Kits: Nightpaw, and Snowpaw.
Personality: Blizzardstorm is much more quiet when Deerflight died in the storm. But she doesn't entirely shut her whole Clan out. Her kits mean the whole world to her. Blizzardstorm is still as loyal to her Clan as ever. She's also depressed that Dawnstripe couldn't make the journey with her. Blizzardstorm never heard of her sister again.
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†

Every Single Click Is Apprenticed! <3

GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild

Next

Return to Roleplay Stage