Random Writing

This section is for writing that is completely your own, including the world it is set in

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

Re: Random Writing

Postby KeeroTashimi » December 24th, 2014, 7:30:16 am

Random Writing # i have no effin idea anymore..

The Yearning

" Right.........," She pondered looking down into her cup at her reflection on the surface of the liquid inside. " I've been impatient, stubborn and .... desperate........ But never could tolerate just ... waiting...... could I?" The familiar ache in her chest crested, a feeling like someone had gripped her heart and was slowly trying to stop it from beating. Tension rising to her throat as the tears welled up in her gray eyes. Navey hair dropped around her face, covering her eyes from view as she bit her lower lip. "What am i doing here?" She whispered to no one," What have i possibly gotten myself into? To be so impatient....... to be so..... needy..... i quite possibly have lost my one and only chance to meet you...... To know that .... you really are there.. out there somewhere....."
Taking complete disregard of the stools just across from her she leaned against the counter top and slid down the lower cupboards. Legs outstretched she brought them up close and hugged them peering into the water in her cup again. "... But how...... can anyone.... really be expected to wait... When the only signs of you even being real are vague dreams that give the sense.... of completeness..... How do i explain that to anyone?!" She cried feeling the burn of tears escaping her valiant efforts to stop them.Her heart tightened, feeling even more like it was about to completely seize up on her. " Is this what happiness is suppose to be like? To have someone you love..... or at least care for... stand by your side...... making you feel on top of the world and yet..... and yet still feel like...... this isn't right?... When there is absolutely nothing wrong with him....yet still wanting more...... " tears flowed before she could calm herself letting the pain inside of herself out, while the tearing between what is right in front of her and what might not even be grew stronger. " How can anyone keep holding on to something that might never happen..... even IF it's everything they ever wanted or even ask for? When i have someone right now who is giving me more than i could ever dream of... and yet.... it's not enough.... What do i want?! What could i possibly want in a person that this....... right here..... and right now...... isn't paradise? How do i explain this to anyone when i can't make sense of it myself?"
(WIP... might come back to this later ><;; )

*~Alchemist and dreamweaver~*
Mine My Keep
Only around on weekends... School takes priority....Wishlist on Profile^^ 25/25 gifts!!!
Thank you all so much!! :3

Rp 1x1?
http://magistream.com/35-private-stage/129604-the-searching-for-a-x-partner-thread-important-update.html?p=21382604#p21382604
ImageImageImage
KeeroTashimi
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident

Postby KeeroTashimi » May 31st, 2015, 5:48:59 am

Musically Inspired
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcZIwXABBKA Killswitch Engage ~ Always

It pulls from something deep within. Calling to the very depths of the soul. A charge that courses through every vein as the heart pumps faster. What does this sensation mean? This call that seems to pierce every single fiber of existence. Why does it speak so intricately? So profoundly?
It feels as if someone is trying to reach out. Trying with every part of their own being to reach another. To tell something so strongly attached to their own soul that it cannot help but pierce, so sweetly. It etches, scars and catches the breath until there's nothing left. It's so close yet it slips through fingertips. Lost in one swift movement.
A cry tries to escape as this feeling crests. This feeling of absolute heart rendering realization that the search isn't finished. That search to find the one who calls to the soul so distinctly that it aches with every breath. Aches with every heart beat. With every single moment. Filled with this feeling of being separated from this other lost soul. That the one who will indisputably make everything perfect, and make everything wonderful, is not here. And possibly, never will be.
Despair takes over. Filling everything with dread and possible regret. Is there still time? Can this person even be found? Is this simply some sick joke played by the fates and by the heart? Where such a feeling cannot be conceivably real? Cannot truly exist? Lost only to reach out just as this other soul does? In the hopes that maybe, just maybe, it will reach them?

Will it be enough? This tearing feeling of being lost and forever in search for someone that may not even be. Some impossible dream that still fills the soul with this feeling of completeness. How can this be? Is this feeling even real? Or just some romantic fantasy? Yet still..... This calling reaches out to the one that will complete it.

(WIP)

Mine My Keep
Only around on weekends... School takes priority....Wishlist on Profile^^ 25/25 gifts!!!

Rp 1x1?
http://magistream.com/35-private-stage/129604-the-searching-for-a-x-partner-thread-important-update.html?p=21382604#p21382604
ImageImageImage
KeeroTashimi
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby KeeroTashimi » November 22nd, 2017, 10:48:50 pm

Gone

It happened so quickly. That descent into absolute ruin. How could i be so blind?
It tore, rend my flesh, and utterly destroyed me in a swift moment.
Ripped away and thrown so carelessly. How could i let it get this bad?
So consumed with what wasn't there, i was blind to what was right in front of my eyes.

It was you.
It's always been you.
How could i allow myself to be so consumed and so enraptured by my own grief to miss you?

And now? Now what do i have left? This realization that you were right there, that it was YOU all along is just short of being stuck in a self prophesied agony..... Of all the hells i have been to.. This one is the most painful.
This one is the most tormenting. This one is the most difficult to overcome.

I am doing my damndest to stay strong. To wait until the time is right. To work on myself and move forward and yet....... And yet its your back i see. It's your face, your smile, your touch. Everything within my body and soul screams that you are the one. You are the person i have for so long sought out. You were right under my nose..... and i was too foolish and caught up to see you.

I did this. I know i did this. I pushed you away and now.... You're gone.
I want so much to have you back by my side. I want to make everything right and start again. I don't want to feel this wake of your absence anymore!

I'm doing everything i can... Everything i can to keep strong. To stay convicted in my resolve and dear gods if this is what it means to be tested then i have never known true suffering than this. "So close, and yet so very far."...... I'm so close...... It's almost there..... It's utterly painful... and yet...... you're still gone....

Never have i known such a feeling. All others pale in comparison. How utterly blind of me...... to have pushed you aside without thinking........

I refuse to give up... I refuse to let this go..... Now that i know... i will do what i can to make things right..... even if....... even if that means i have to distance myself from you........ Which is more painful than anything else........... I want this to go right... I won't give up... I am not a quitter! I will remain outside of everything.... in the shadows........ hiding away..... but still going my own way........ Still pushing forward against all obstacles.... I will not back down.. I will stand triumphant........ And i will prosper............. I will prosper.......

I know things will work out in the end.......... you always make yourself known to me... That you are there for me........ even if...... you're gone......... You're not really..... Are you?

Mine My Keep

Rp 1x1?
ImageImageImage
KeeroTashimi
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Previous

Return to The Parlor