FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Sept)

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Sept)

Postby Jeccakat » February 8th, 2018, 6:44:48 pm

Howlheart2008 wrote:How do i get to koi pond?

Through the world. It's one of the locations next to the keep. http://magistream.com/world/13
Jeccakat
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild

Postby GemstoneChampion » February 10th, 2018, 2:06:32 pm

I have been clicking on a few eggs/hatchlings, and I realized that when I click on them, they grow a crazy amount, like 20% more or something. On some eggs or hatchlings, they grow like normal when I click on them, but others, they grow a crazy amount. Is this a bug/glitch or something?
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†

Every Single Click Is Appreciated!

ImageImageImageImageImage
GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade

Postby pegasi1978 » February 10th, 2018, 2:19:36 pm

The amount of growth an egg/hatchling receives from a click is "random". Also on older creatures (like stream koi, gryphons, kracken, et cetera) grow faster than newer creatures.
pegasi1978
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby waterwolf » February 10th, 2018, 2:27:38 pm

Normally any creature didn't grow 20%. They can grow something like 5% but not 20% like they now do.
20/25 gifts. Thank you! (I love new gryphons!)
LTB Striped Gryphon hatchlings
LTS-tab feel free PM
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
waterwolf
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident

Postby GemstoneChampion » February 10th, 2018, 2:58:20 pm

pegasi1978 wrote:The amount of growth an egg/hatchling receives from a click is "random". Also on older creatures (like stream koi, gryphons, kracken, et cetera) grow faster than newer creatures.

Oh, it’s not just the stream koi, gryphons, and other stream creatures that usually grow pretty fast. It’s more like all of the creatures... Except for a couple, but otherwise, it’s pretty much like all of them.

waterwolf wrote:Normally any creature didn't grow 20%. They can grow something like 5% but not 20% like they now do.

Wait, so is this just a glitch, or a change? I just thought that it was weird when I clicked on a creature, it would grow an insane amount instead of the normal 2%, etc.
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†

GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade

Postby BBkat » February 10th, 2018, 3:11:43 pm

GemstoneChampion wrote:
pegasi1978 wrote:The amount of growth an egg/hatchling receives from a click is "random". Also on older creatures (like stream koi, gryphons, kracken, et cetera) grow faster than newer creatures.

Oh, it’s not just the stream koi, gryphons, and other stream creatures that usually grow pretty fast. It’s more like all of the creatures... Except for a couple, but otherwise, it’s pretty much like all of them.

waterwolf wrote:Normally any creature didn't grow 20%. They can grow something like 5% but not 20% like they now do.

Wait, so is this just a glitch, or a change? I just thought that it was weird when I clicked on a creature, it would grow an insane amount instead of the normal 2%, etc.

Oh, I think we have an answer to that-

Reima wrote:Also, checked, it's not specifically your click that gets the eggs to grow fast, it's the first click that gives a spike
BBkat
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Postby GemstoneChampion » February 10th, 2018, 3:29:59 pm

BBkat wrote:Oh, I think we have an answer to that-

Reima wrote:Also, checked, it's not specifically your click that gets the eggs to grow fast, it's the first click that gives a spike

Ohhh, thank you. That clears things up a little better. :)

GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade

Previous

Return to Support and Suggestions