FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Sept)

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Sept)

Postby NyxNoire » October 30th, 2017, 8:09:55 am

LetitiaWilson wrote:Just came back in time for the end of the event and I am so confused. The main thread says there's an icon in your profile saying which team you're in, but I don't see them on anyone? I only just signed up so could it be that? But someone just threw a pumpkin at me, so am I actually assigned a team? >.>

We can throw pumpkins at people who aren't on a team all we like. ^_^ It just won't earn us any points.

However, I see that you're now on Purple Team... *throws pumpkins* :evil:
Image.............Image.............Image
ImageImageImageImage Image ImageImageImage
NyxNoire
CreaturesTrade
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood

Postby Amneashea » October 30th, 2017, 9:36:22 am

Amneashea wrote:Isn't it Magiscream instead now? :cool: >D :lick:
Amneashea
CreaturesTrade

Postby Rinnyracecar » November 11th, 2017, 8:04:23 pm

So, i'm seeing people make teams like "team Hippocampus" or "team Puvia". Can anyone explain what thee teams are or where I can go to learn about them (or maybe even join one!)
I share this shop with Unidove! It's been recently updated <3

Click before it's too late!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

See something you like in my keep? Feel free to make an offer!
Rinnyracecar
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby pegasi1978 » November 11th, 2017, 8:14:45 pm

Those were two of the four teams from the site-wide anniversary breeding competition two years ago.

3-site-news/206178-anniversary-team-competition.html
3-site-news/206997-anniversary-team-competition-the-results.html
Image Thank you for my 17 presents.
pegasi1978
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild

Postby KARMA » November 13th, 2017, 11:05:33 pm

Nvm :bounce:
Last edited by KARMA on November 15th, 2017, 12:59:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Artist || Scorpio Zodiac
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
Member of Society of the Trident

Postby Jayfeatherwaya » November 14th, 2017, 2:46:42 pm

How do you release a live egg?

Jayfeatherwaya
CreaturesTrade

Postby SeriousSans » November 14th, 2017, 2:56:41 pm

You cannot release an egg until six hours have passed since you originally caught it. If you don't want an egg, but six hours haven't passed and you don't want to wait, you can freeze it and send it to Master Belmos instead.
ImageImageImageImage
Please help me hatch these eggs! <3 Thanks so much!
Please do not click hatchlings that are in my main tab but not in my signature. Especially Female Felos and old event hatchlings. Also, please don't click Donec Fish hatchlings! Thank you!
Sans is currently: In school. Please be patient with trades and pms on weekdays!

heya. Image Image
SeriousSans
CreaturesTrade

Postby GemstoneChampion » November 15th, 2017, 10:48:55 pm

SeriousSans wrote:You cannot release an egg until six hours have passed since you originally caught it. If you don't want an egg, but six hours haven't passed and you don't want to wait, you can freeze it and send it to Master Belmos instead.

But what if you freeze it and then wait the six hours to release it? I actually usually do that because I didn't know how to trade with Master Belmos then... Is it in a way, better to trade it to Master Belmos? Or is it about the same as releasing the egg, but you just get rid of it faster?
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†

Every Single Click Is Appreciated! <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody! :)
GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild

Postby Pok » November 15th, 2017, 11:09:42 pm

GemstoneChampion wrote:
SeriousSans wrote:You cannot release an egg until six hours have passed since you originally caught it. If you don't want an egg, but six hours haven't passed and you don't want to wait, you can freeze it and send it to Master Belmos instead.

But what if you freeze it and then wait the six hours to release it? I actually usually do that because I didn't know how to trade with Master Belmos then... Is it in a way, better to trade it to Master Belmos? Or is it about the same as releasing the egg, but you just get rid of it faster?

You can’t trade live eggs so you’ll have to freeze before sending it to Belmos. Freezing the egg and then waiting to release it has the same effect as releasing an egg live-the egg is in the wild and owned by Anonymous forever.

If you trade it to Belmos he’ll eventually unfreeze, grow and sell the egg, so it stays in the system, but releasing is forever. (He is p slow nowadays so I’d release the egg anyway.)
Pok
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

Postby NyxNoire » November 16th, 2017, 3:29:48 am

Pok wrote:
GemstoneChampion wrote:

You can’t trade live eggs so you’ll have to freeze before sending it to Belmos. Freezing the egg and then waiting to release it has the same effect as releasing an egg live-the egg is in the wild and owned by Anonymous forever.

If you trade it to Belmos he’ll eventually unfreeze, grow and sell the egg, so it stays in the system, but releasing is forever. (He is p slow nowadays so I’d release the egg anyway.)

Actually, it's best to send the frozen eggs to NurseryHelper who isn't as busy as Master Belmos. That's also where most of the frozen eggs are stored until Belmos unfreezes them.

You could always create a tab for the frozen eggs that you don't want, and then send them to NurseryHelper once you have a bunch of them. Easier than sending a new trade each and every time you have a new frozen egg. ^_^
Image.............Image.............Image
ImageImageImageImage Image ImageImageImage
NyxNoire
CreaturesTrade
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Support and Suggestions