FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Sept)

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Update Sept)

Postby GemstoneChampion » October 18th, 2017, 6:19:09 am

I have a Silsa Phoenix Egg that I tried to freeze and release... But when I clicked the "release" option, it just shows me the "are you sure?" page and then reloads... And the egg... Is still there. The same thing happened if I clicked the "freeze" option! What is going on and how do I fix this problem?!

EDIT: Now for some reason, when I click the other eggs, it doesn't do anything! It stays the same... And when you click down on "Recent Clicks", it says that I clicked on it, yet it doesn't go up a percent! This issue is really driving me nuts... -_-
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†

Every Single Click Is Appreciated! <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody! :)
GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild

Postby NyxNoire » October 19th, 2017, 11:07:07 am

GemstoneChampion wrote:I have a Silsa Phoenix Egg that I tried to freeze and release... But when I clicked the "release" option, it just shows me the "are you sure?" page and then reloads... And the egg... Is still there. The same thing happened if I clicked the "freeze" option! What is going on and how do I fix this problem?!

EDIT: Now for some reason, when I click the other eggs, it doesn't do anything! It stays the same... And when you click down on "Recent Clicks", it says that I clicked on it, yet it doesn't go up a percent! This issue is really driving me nuts... -_-

Have you tried clearing your cache? That may solve it.
2-support-and-suggestions/5118-if-you-have-image-problems-or-how-to-clear-your-cache.html
Image.............Image.............Image
ImageImageImageImage Image ImageImageImage
NyxNoire
CreaturesTrade
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood

Postby GemstoneChampion » October 20th, 2017, 6:14:49 am

I just did... But I still can't release or freeze the egg. Maybe I can only do it on another device or something? But that's still weird considering I could do it just fine a few weeks ago... Or maybe the only way I can fix this is by hatching it... For some reason, when I try to release or freeze it (and fail miserably), I can't make the other eggs/hatchlings go up a percentage...
† I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.†

GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade

Postby Rosehill » October 20th, 2017, 6:57:24 am

When you click on the other eggs and look at the browser's address bar do you see something like "sid=fgacder2sk2392939akssj" (the part with numbers and letters is longer and most likely something completely different) at the end of the address? If you do that will prevent your clicks from growing the creatures.

In order to get rid of it, visit the forums and click around there fro a while until the text disappears. After that you should be able to click your pets normally and they will gain growth, assuming you haven't clicked them in the past few hours.

Have you had any new anti-virus software, browser add-ons, or browser versions installed lately?
Official MS Twitter | Official MS Facebook page

Meet Mr. Rufous Scrimgeour -->

PLEASE NOTE! If you have used any of my graphics hosted on Photobucket, they are no longer working due to PB changing their TOS! I will be moving the graphics to a new hosting place soonish!
Rosehill
CreaturesTrade
Coder

Postby GemstoneChampion » October 20th, 2017, 10:48:52 pm

Hmm... I just checked my Sisla Phoenix Egg and it does have those weird letters... And I'm pretty sure I didn't install anything of that sort... Maybe I just have to hatch it? I didn't try going on other electronic to try and release it yet, though. But I think I'll try it tomorrow...?

GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade

Postby BBkat » October 20th, 2017, 10:57:37 pm

GemstoneChampion wrote:Hmm... I just checked my Sisla Phoenix Egg and it does have those weird letters... And I'm pretty sure I didn't install anything of that sort... Maybe I just have to hatch it? I didn't try going on other electronic to try and release it yet, though. But I think I'll try it tomorrow...?

Oh it has nothing to do with anything being installed. As Rosehill said, just navigate away from the page and go back once the numbers are gone.
BBkat
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident

Postby GemstoneChampion » October 21st, 2017, 2:33:29 pm

Oh, okay. Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it! :)
But I'm sad that I didn't get any of the eggs except for the dusk one... I didn't have the time to go on the click forums and my egg couldn't even be released... Oh well... Hopefully I have better luck on the Halloween event.

EDIT: I just released it on the laptop, and it worked! Looks like my phone has issues with releasing eggs... It'll probably make it much more difficult in the future... *sigh*
Oh well! At least I know it works on here... That's a good sign... At least.

GemstoneChampion
CreaturesTrade

Postby 689cools » October 21st, 2017, 5:19:36 pm

Mod edit: No spam!
689cools
CreaturesTrade

Postby Amneashea » October 24th, 2017, 9:45:36 pm

how do you check if someone's online
Amneashea
CreaturesTrade

Postby Doggyears » October 24th, 2017, 10:13:48 pm

There's dot to the right of their avatar on the forums--it'll light up green if they are currently online. Also, you can go to their profile page and look at the time they last visited.

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image
Doggyears
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor

PreviousNext

Return to Support and Suggestions