How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Postby Danafox » February 14th, 2019, 4:35:26 am

BBkat wrote:In my defence those are all from 2011. And 2 of the pages I probably never even saw cause they're buried in other threads.


Don't even worry about it, wanna know something hilarious? I completely forgot about where to get the eggs from the Taggerlisk quest. I rememberd the place Taggerlisk, and I remembered the choose you own adventure thread, but I completely forgot where to go on the world map to do the daily quest for the eggs.

For some unknown reason, my brain only thought about Grass Forest and so I thought they were all there or something.

Then Nyx cleared it up for me and I ended up finding the daily in Ageti. :lol:

I was thinking....maybe we should have a box somewhere that shows the Daily repeatable quests that we have so that people can remember to do them (if they so choose, of course!). Anyone think that would be helpful or would it be too forced? They are optional quests, but I like the idea of having a reminder of some kind because otherwise it's easy to forget about them completely (which is the case with me).
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Doni Megasale!
LTB Valentines Event

Code Ninjas: Hatchlings Only pls & TY.

Image
User avatar
Danafox
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 7308
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 9:05:48 am
Gender: Female

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Postby NepetaLeijon » February 14th, 2019, 4:41:52 am

Danafox wrote:
BBkat wrote:In my defence those are all from 2011. And 2 of the pages I probably never even saw cause they're buried in other threads.


Don't even worry about it, wanna know something hilarious? I completely forgot about where to get the eggs from the Taggerlisk quest. I rememberd the place Taggerlisk, and I remembered the choose you own adventure thread, but I completely forgot where to go on the world map to do the daily quest for the eggs.

For some unknown reason, my brain only thought about Grass Forest and so I thought they were all there or something.

Then Nyx cleared it up for me and I ended up finding the daily in Ageti. :lol:

I was thinking....maybe we should have a box somewhere that shows the Daily repeatable quests that we have so that people can remember to do them (if they so choose, of course!). Anyone think that would be helpful or would it be too forced? They are optional quests, but I like the idea of having a reminder of some kind because otherwise it's easy to forget about them completely (which is the case with me).

Oh god that would be a lifesaver, I ALWAYS forget about the daily quests. I vote for an unobtrusive link in your keep somewhere that says like 'Daily Quests' or something similar. You should make a post in the suggestion thread!

(I forgot where the Taggerlisk quest was again until this post lmaoo)
Image
~-------------------~
Creatures in my For Sale and Display tab are for sale or trade, make me an offer!

LTB KRILL! 1K EACH!
User avatar
NepetaLeijon
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 2340
Joined: August 28th, 2010, 2:14:19 pm
Location: On the Keep roof, hanging out with my winged cats.
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Postby salt » February 14th, 2019, 7:00:16 am

REALLY pisses me off when a 0.08% jumps to mid 40s because people can't keep their cursors off your main when you're not even online ((((((((:

studying HARD MAN
watching: my grades burn down in flames
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo
selling digital arts
-------
buying heligres | selling donis
User avatar
salt
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 8480
Joined: October 20th, 2011, 6:57:03 am
Location: the dead sea
Gender: Female

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Postby VilaWolf » February 14th, 2019, 8:12:56 am

It's raining again and the wind keeps gusting to 35-40 mph.
The desert has had more rain in one month than we've gotten in years.
Jan-Feb 14th 2018 we've already had 5 1/4 inches.

The annual rainfall for DHS for the year ‎has been, historically, 1 inch.
I moved to the desert to get away from the rain. Why did it have to follow me?


Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
For Sale and Trade tabs hidden while I do some Keep Sorting.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
User avatar
VilaWolf
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1390
Joined: July 11th, 2009, 2:23:58 am
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.
Gender: Kraken

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Postby DarrkestDrow » February 14th, 2019, 9:26:09 am

salt wrote:REALLY pisses me off when a 0.08% jumps to mid 40s because people can't keep their cursors off your main when you're not even online ((((((((:

Ouch. I try to hide mine in a protected tab real quick BEFORE freezing. I learned that after too many times of having a perfect % so I click to freeze it but in the time it takes my comp to load/confirm/load...it has gotten another click. :t-tantrum:

I can't really get hatchlings below 1% anymore unless I am on-line to quick hide them in protected tabs upon hatching.
User avatar
DarrkestDrow
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 9551
Joined: July 15th, 2009, 2:52:13 pm

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Postby SirChicken » February 14th, 2019, 10:33:24 am

I thought today was Friday... T_T
Please help my babies grow C:
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
SirChicken
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 450
Joined: September 2nd, 2015, 8:30:29 am
Location: The surface of the sun
Gender: Female

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Postby salt » February 14th, 2019, 10:55:10 am

DarrkestDrow wrote:
salt wrote:REALLY pisses me off when a 0.08% jumps to mid 40s because people can't keep their cursors off your main when you're not even online ((((((((:

Ouch. I try to hide mine in a protected tab real quick BEFORE freezing. I learned that after too many times of having a perfect % so I click to freeze it but in the time it takes my comp to load/confirm/load...it has gotten another click. :t-tantrum:

I can't really get hatchlings below 1% anymore unless I am on-line to quick hide them in protected tabs upon hatching.


yeah, i mean i would do the exact same except this was fresh out of a trade at 0.08 and i was asleep when the other side sent it through. i still feel like there may be a mild amount of foul play involved because god knows there were anon clicks on it as if someone had tweeted it before i woke up lol

studying HARD MAN
watching: my grades burn down in flames
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

come shopping at the holy trinity xo
selling digital arts
-------
buying heligres | selling donis
User avatar
salt
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 8480
Joined: October 20th, 2011, 6:57:03 am
Location: the dead sea
Gender: Female

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Postby Solstice » February 14th, 2019, 1:13:08 pm

Back on for the first time in months. I don't know... I just feel so busy with college and my relationship and trying to keep my depression from completely taking over my life. And college definitely isn't helping with that last one. I want it to be over with. I'm so tired of forcing myself to do work that ultimately means nothing. I'm so unhappy with it but I'm stuck...
ImageImage

To adult: ImageImageImageImageImage
To hatchling only: none
User avatar
Solstice
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 142
Joined: August 31st, 2009, 3:29:17 pm
Location: In my field of paper flowers
Gender: Female

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Postby NyxNoire » February 14th, 2019, 3:07:32 pm

HiddenMystic wrote:
BBkat wrote:
Yeah good question. Since Hidden is the only person I've heard calling it that. :wtf:


2-support-and-suggestions/10616-official-creature-suggestion-thread.html?p=9879307&hilit=Willow#p9867971

8-community-discussion/3568-ranting-thread-bawww-announcement-in-first-post.html?p=9899907&hilit=Willow#p9899907

As well as this post from Madd - I didn't make up the server's name - guess I just have a better memory than some? :yarly: *sticks out tongue*

3-site-news/94661-new-server.html?p=9861807&hilit=Willow#p9861807


To add to Hidden's post - As far as I recall, the server is named Willow after the character Willow in Buffy the Vampire Slayer because Madd is a fan. ^_^
<3 Thank you so much for my gifts! <3
Image
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage Image Image
Image
User avatar
NyxNoire
CreaturesTrade
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 12962
Joined: July 26th, 2009, 2:36:23 am
Location: North of the Alps and South of the Fells
Gender: Female

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Postby QueenOfMolluscoids » February 14th, 2019, 3:51:56 pm

<- My face when I came to Remy's in quest to get drunk and obtain my very own pet rock, but he didn't have any holiday booze in stock, and I had to angrily drink coffee
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
QueenOfMolluscoids
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 12
Joined: January 29th, 2019, 1:30:51 am
Location: Russia
Gender: Kraken

PreviousNext

Return to Community Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Putazin and 12 guests