Yarolds Welcome Magistream!!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Re: Yarolds Welcome Magistream!!

Postby Tinni » June 12th, 2012, 9:19:23 am

DemonicJ wrote:
tinnidawg wrote:Yarolds, tags www to the Magistream links, this gives the cloudflare error for a long time after the site is up and running again

Can Yarolds possibly use the links to magistream as
Code: Select all
http://magistream.com/creature/1234567
instead of
http://www.magistream.com/creature/1234567


Fixed :cool:

TxCat wrote:I tried it out and it's not very praactical unless you have a lot of friends or a lot of time on your hands. Even as a housewife, I don't have That much time.

I have found I can get the same or better results using the click threads, Temple Nursery, and other sites designed specificalky for MagiStream.


I guess everyone gets different results based on how they use each site. Personally I can hatch faster with yarolds than I can with the nurseries


Thanks Jay.

@ TxCat, my creatures grow up in a matter of hours, if I leave them overnight in Yarolds, they are inevitably adult, when I come back, even slow hatchers like pearl wyrms, and icists.
ImageImageImageImage

My MD Threads
User avatar
Tinni
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 11094
Joined: July 14th, 2009, 3:20:28 pm
Location: Lala Land
Gender: Kraken

Re: Yarolds Welcome Magistream!!

Postby RavenSkyfire » June 19th, 2012, 5:38:47 pm

I just wish that it wouldn't sign me out of Magistream everytime I click on a Magistream link! Other than that I'm liking Yarolds alot. I hatched two eggs today in under 5 minutes and the only place that I had put them was Yarolds!!
Manda in Auburn, WA
Feel free to click anything in my Keep!
Please don't PM me about buying my critters! If I have anything for sale, I'll put a link to the sale thread in my signature!
Show us some love!!!
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
RavenSkyfire
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 789
Joined: December 13th, 2011, 1:08:44 pm
Location: Behind you!!
Gender: Kraken

Re: Yarolds Welcome Magistream!!

Postby DemonicJ » June 20th, 2012, 6:07:54 am

RavenSkyfire wrote:I just wish that it wouldn't sign me out of Magistream everytime I click on a Magistream link! Other than that I'm liking Yarolds alot. I hatched two eggs today in under 5 minutes and the only place that I had put them was Yarolds!!


The big tip is to use all link slots in a rotational manner! Hatch one, delete the link & then use the next link slot in your profile. normal members have 12 link slots & VIP members have 15 link slots. worked well, thats a lot of magis you can hatch everyday.
Yarolds Admin
Click banner to join!
Image
Image
User avatar
DemonicJ
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 65
Joined: March 22nd, 2012, 7:49:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Yarolds Welcome Magistream!!

Postby RavenSkyfire » June 20th, 2012, 1:57:37 pm

DemonicJ wrote:
RavenSkyfire wrote:I just wish that it wouldn't sign me out of Magistream everytime I click on a Magistream link! Other than that I'm liking Yarolds alot. I hatched two eggs today in under 5 minutes and the only place that I had put them was Yarolds!!


The big tip is to use all link slots in a rotational manner! Hatch one, delete the link & then use the next link slot in your profile. normal members have 12 link slots & VIP members have 15 link slots. worked well, thats a lot of magis you can hatch everyday.


On average, I hatch atleast six to eight eggs a day with Yarolds. Those two eggs I mentioned just happen to hatch REALLY fast!! I rarely post hatchlings, I just cycle through eggs all day. Only time I use it for hatchlings is if I want them to grow up really fast (breeding project or whatnot!).
Manda in Auburn, WA
Feel free to click anything in my Keep!
Please don't PM me about buying my critters! If I have anything for sale, I'll put a link to the sale thread in my signature!
Show us some love!!!
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
RavenSkyfire
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 789
Joined: December 13th, 2011, 1:08:44 pm
Location: Behind you!!
Gender: Kraken

Re: Yarolds Welcome Magistream!!

Postby Chuckeh » June 22nd, 2012, 12:19:11 pm

For some odd reason, Yarold's won't respond to my internet for the browser I'm using. I'm using the browser, Firefox, for clicking in Yarold's. I've also tried in Opera, and Google chrome, and both neither are also responding to Yarolds.. :sweat:
Halloween Wishlist - 25/25 gifts! Thank you to everyone <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 19311
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 5:26:46 pm
Location: In mah bed c:
Gender: Female

Re: Yarolds Welcome Magistream!!

Postby DarkPanther » June 22nd, 2012, 12:34:17 pm

Chuckeh wrote:For some odd reason, Yarold's won't respond to my internet for the browser I'm using. I'm using the browser, Firefox, for clicking in Yarold's. I've also tried in Opera, and Google chrome, and both neither are also responding to Yarolds.. :sweat:


I'm pretty sure it's down.

I checked here http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ which is typically pretty accurate and it said it's down.
Image
"You know what happens when you dream of falling? Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly."
RIP The best cat ever
Image
User avatar
DarkPanther
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 18096
Joined: September 11th, 2010, 1:25:52 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: Yarolds Welcome Magistream!!

Postby Chuckeh » June 22nd, 2012, 1:09:20 pm

Thanks, it's back on now. :)
Halloween Wishlist - 25/25 gifts! Thank you to everyone <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 19311
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 5:26:46 pm
Location: In mah bed c:
Gender: Female

Re: Yarolds Welcome Magistream!!

Postby TheReaper » June 23rd, 2012, 7:25:55 pm

Love using Yarolds, only thing is that I have a very slow browser and so it takes Aaaagggeeess for the links to load so I usually run out of credit as I'm trying to gain it... hahaha... :(
extatosome
Trick or treat, smell my feet, gimme something good to eat! Happy Halloween! ~Danafox
Shizumi
Happy Halloween! :3
From: Ziczar
From: Bofurshat
Enjoy:)
From: xanatau
From: GypsyRaven
Happy Halloween!
User avatar
TheReaper
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 5338
Joined: October 26th, 2009, 10:59:40 pm

Re: Yarolds Welcome Magistream!!

Postby DemonicJ » June 23rd, 2012, 7:48:08 pm

ShadowedFortune wrote:Love using Yarolds, only thing is that I have a very slow browser and so it takes Aaaagggeeess for the links to load so I usually run out of credit as I'm trying to gain it... hahaha... :(

What browser & addons are you using?
Yarolds Admin
Click banner to join!
Image
Image
User avatar
DemonicJ
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 65
Joined: March 22nd, 2012, 7:49:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Yarolds Welcome Magistream!!

Postby TheReaper » June 23rd, 2012, 10:31:07 pm

No addons, google chrome.

It's not my browser that is doing it though. It's my wireless internet in a very bad location xD
extatosome
Trick or treat, smell my feet, gimme something good to eat! Happy Halloween! ~Danafox
Shizumi
Happy Halloween! :3
From: Ziczar
From: Bofurshat
Enjoy:)
From: xanatau
From: GypsyRaven
Happy Halloween!
User avatar
TheReaper
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 5338
Joined: October 26th, 2009, 10:59:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Community Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cyrelijean, LunaShadow25 and 3 guests