New Creatures #985-86

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.

Re: New Creatures #985-86

Postby Ravenxeo » April 14th, 2019, 7:48:57 pm

bett132 wrote:
@Ravenxeo, have you tried looking for extensions like Snaplinks?


This awful laptop literally cant handle it. It doesn't work at all.

I sell my events, I supply for a store my gf runs and get money from it but not many people buy the good stuff....
There really isn't a whole lot extra i can currently do. i'm literally at 0 gold

Image
Image
~Ravenxeo~
I provide creatures for:
|^~*Magpie's Creature Emporium*~^|
Please check out the store
Wishlist: white/black holly jackalopes
LTB: Male Tinsel, pm offers

<3
Image
Image
User avatar
Ravenxeo
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 2365
Joined: May 26th, 2018, 11:34:45 am
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Re: New Creatures #985-86

Postby feralkiwi » April 14th, 2019, 9:32:27 pm

One thing that might be nice is if pond releases went to the stream first for a few days (kinda like with limited event critters) before being put in the pond as the only way to obtain them. That way people would have a chance to get rd creatures w/o having to spend a lot of gold/getting really lucky but the pond critters would still retain some value beyond their initial release.

(i can't find confirmation on this so might be misremembering, but weren't the globefish available elsewhere before going into the pond on their release? feel like i remember being able to snag those easily for a short time)
_
clicks are appreciated!
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
feralkiwi
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 1410
Joined: September 24th, 2012, 10:20:58 am
Gender: Non-binary

Re: New Creatures #985-86

Postby HiddenMystic » April 14th, 2019, 10:55:00 pm

feralkiwi wrote:One thing that might be nice is if pond releases went to the stream first for a few days (kinda like with limited event critters) before being put in the pond as the only way to obtain them. That way people would have a chance to get rd creatures w/o having to spend a lot of gold/getting really lucky but the pond critters would still retain some value beyond their initial release.

I like this idea a lot. :yey:
(i can't find confirmation on this so might be misremembering, but weren't the globefish available elsewhere before going into the pond on their release? feel like i remember being able to snag those easily for a short time)

Not that I remember - do remember the rate was set lower to get them for a short time when they were released - just remember them being in the pond.

8-community-discussion/209491-winter-festivities-os-raven-skulk-fish-lynx.html#p20727848
User avatar
HiddenMystic
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 6352
Joined: August 26th, 2009, 12:30:27 pm

Re: New Creatures #985-86

Postby Myouki » April 14th, 2019, 11:38:55 pm

HiddenMystic wrote:
feralkiwi wrote:One thing that might be nice is if pond releases went to the stream first for a few days (kinda like with limited event critters) before being put in the pond as the only way to obtain them. That way people would have a chance to get rd creatures w/o having to spend a lot of gold/getting really lucky but the pond critters would still retain some value beyond their initial release.

I like this idea a lot. :yey:
(i can't find confirmation on this so might be misremembering, but weren't the globefish available elsewhere before going into the pond on their release? feel like i remember being able to snag those easily for a short time)

Not that I remember - do remember the rate was set lower to get them for a short time when they were released - just remember them being in the pond.

8-community-discussion/209491-winter-festivities-os-raven-skulk-fish-lynx.html#p20727848


Iirc, the drop rate for Globefish in the pond was bumped up because they were required for a quest at one point.
~My Magistream Wishlist~ (updated 12/18)
25/25 presents, Thank you everyone!

Image Image
User avatar
Myouki
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 206
Joined: November 22nd, 2009, 10:39:04 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Creatures #985-86

Postby Silenxia » April 15th, 2019, 12:34:33 am

Darn, got a ruby koi...oh well, at least I got something this time round.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Silenxia
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 1068
Joined: December 27th, 2012, 3:10:03 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Creatures #985-86

Postby Varnayrah » April 15th, 2019, 1:42:54 am

What about this - the pond could spawn more than one egg at a time which you could choose one from, and the more gold you toss in, the more eggs are spawned? So something like -

50g tossed, there is a 50% chance of 1 egg appearing (so you have no choice at all)
100g - a 50% chance of 2 eggs appearing which you can choose one from, 25% of 1 egg appearing, 25% no egg at all
300g - a 50% chance of 3 egg appearing (you can choose one of these), 20% of 2 eggs appearing, 15% of one egg appearing, 15% no egg at all
600g - a 50% chance of 4 eggs appearing, 15% of 3 eggs, 15% of 2 eggs, 10% of 1 egg, 10% no egg at all


in essential, chances of getting any egg screwed up and the more gold you toss the higher the chance you get something to choose you want, with also preserving the element of surprise and pure chance

Because, it's really tedious too to toss any amount of gold - wait - get no egg (repeated any number of times) - toss in gold- get an egg you don't want, freeze it - and the whole thing starts all over... repeat until gold runs out or you get eventually the egg you want for a cost you'd normally pay for the very rare eggs at the black market or more...
User avatar
Varnayrah
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 2006
Joined: April 6th, 2013, 9:11:57 am
Location: Germany
Gender: Female

Re: New Creatures #985-86

Postby Silenxia » April 15th, 2019, 7:22:57 am

Ravenxeo wrote:
bett132 wrote:
@Ravenxeo, have you tried looking for extensions like Snaplinks?


This awful laptop literally cant handle it. It doesn't work at all.

I sell my events, I supply for a store my gf runs and get money from it but not many people buy the good stuff....
There really isn't a whole lot extra i can currently do. i'm literally at 0 gold


You can try getting eggs from the Stream and freezing them once they have been clicked. It takes you a while, but I found that eggs usually give you more gold than an adult or hatchling being clicked can.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Silenxia
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 1068
Joined: December 27th, 2012, 3:10:03 pm
Gender: Female

Re: New Creatures #985-86

Postby Reima » April 15th, 2019, 10:57:30 am

Silenxia wrote:
Ravenxeo wrote:
bett132 wrote:
@Ravenxeo, have you tried looking for extensions like Snaplinks?


This awful laptop literally cant handle it. It doesn't work at all.

I sell my events, I supply for a store my gf runs and get money from it but not many people buy the good stuff....
There really isn't a whole lot extra i can currently do. i'm literally at 0 gold


You can try getting eggs from the Stream and freezing them once they have been clicked. It takes you a while, but I found that eggs usually give you more gold than an adult or hatchling being clicked can.

That's because of the Alicanto Heart, an item/token you can buy at the Artificer's shop~ It gives you 5g per egg click and 1g aka the usual from Hatchlings and Adults

In other news I Finally got a Lunar this morning!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
⚔️
Image
⚔️
†⚚The time has come and so have I⚚†
.۩.ImageImageImageImageImage.۩.
To hathling only C:
0% old parentless event eggs for sale
Image
User avatar
Reima
CreaturesTrade
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 4952
Joined: July 2nd, 2013, 2:19:30 pm
Location: Taking a nap ⚜️
Gender: Female

Re: New Creatures #985-86

Postby SkyeWyven » April 15th, 2019, 11:03:13 am

@Ravenxeo
Check your trades. :)

EDIT: Also, is anyone else finding the IFN missing its links? I see that it thinks there are over 1700 pets in there but my page doesn't show any links on it. Kinda makes it hard to click things XD.
"Gotta catch 'em all"

Image
User avatar
SkyeWyven
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 103
Joined: June 17th, 2012, 8:53:17 am
Location: The Pokemon World
Gender: Non-binary

Re: New Creatures #985-86

Postby Myouki » April 15th, 2019, 6:44:37 pm

SkyeWyven wrote:@Ravenxeo
Check your trades. :)

EDIT: Also, is anyone else finding the IFN missing its links? I see that it thinks there are over 1700 pets in there but my page doesn't show any links on it. Kinda makes it hard to click things XD.


Yeah, the site has a little red box at the top with the following notice:

April 15th 2019
The site is experiencing some technical difficulties. The issues are being looked into.
-Rosehill


So yeah, it's having problems but it'll hopefully be patched up soon. Pet Hatchery and Yarolds still seem to be working fine, though~
~My Magistream Wishlist~ (updated 12/18)
25/25 presents, Thank you everyone!

Image Image
User avatar
Myouki
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 206
Joined: November 22nd, 2009, 10:39:04 pm
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Community Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BBkat and 11 guests