The Interactive Keep

This section is for any writing set in a world not of your own making, whether it is the Magistream world or any other.

Moderator: Tea House Moderators

The Interactive Keep

Postby Lokkie » May 24th, 2012, 9:47:31 pm

i'm not original :derp:

okay, most of you know the drill!
1. first come, first serve.
2. be sure to include the option letter (a, b, c, d).
3. to make things fair for everyone, your option preference cannot be chosen three times in a row. if your answer has been picked twice in a row, you must wait for another update in order to be qualified...if that makes ANY SENSE
4. don't spam demand for updates it's rude hurr

an interactive requires readers. especially ones that post. so like, please don't just let this sit here and rot unless its really really bad writing. because that would be sad. D:
and sorry if i screw up any of the magistream culture or whatever (like, direwolves can be found in the stream, something like that ._.)
50% chance of being abandoned in late future
average word count per part - oh who even cares? not meeee

all parts are updated on the first post as well~

B E G I N


Which egg did the child take?
a) A sphere that gleams like a jewel
b) An egg with fur and white stripes
c) An indistinguishable egg
d) An egg with two round ears
Update: The chosen option was (c).


N E X T

What is the child's name? (Please be sure to specify gender)
This question is open-ended, so no specific options will be provided.
Update: The chosen name was "Laura".


N E X T

What should Laura do?
a) Attack Thart
b) Distract Thart
c) Try to escape anyway
d) Wait for it to attack
Update: The chosen option was (d).


N E X T

What should Laura do?
a)
Slug him. Ahaha, no, that would be mean. Tell him the truth.
b) Make up an excuse - her mom made her.
c) Make up an excuse - she got too cold to stay outside.
d) Make up an excuse - she doesn't want to stay up late this time.
Update: The chosen option was (d).


N E X T

What should Laura do?
a) Break her hand off
b) Leave it as it is
Update: The chosen option was (b).


N E X T

What should Laura do?
a) WAKE UP
b) KEEP DREAMING
Update: The chosen option was (b).


N E X T

What should Laura complete first?
a) Buy butter, watermelon, avocado, steak (no bone), wine at the market
b) Clean the kitchen floor
c) Sweep rooms upstairs except mine
d) Pick up shipment at Remy's Inn
Post below!
Last edited by Lokkie on September 4th, 2012, 10:10:53 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Image
User avatar
Lokkie
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 15
Joined: May 9th, 2012, 8:17:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Interactive Keep

Postby ellebellie » May 25th, 2012, 6:35:26 pm

c

I just returned from a very long hiatus
(last time I actually played was in 2012),
so I'm still getting back into the swing of things.
Anybody know how many new creatures I missed?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
ellebellie
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 485
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 8:08:17 pm
Location: Behind you. MWAHAHA!! *ahem*
Gender: Female

Re: The Interactive Keep

Postby Raneth » May 25th, 2012, 11:15:04 pm

Hmm...let's go with D. :D
Before Aran can fulfill his dream of becoming a respected mage, he must pass his final exam and bond with an ice dragon. He sets out on his journey and gets along well enough in Arkene-until he meets a highly unusual person with an equally unusual creature.

It’s not just magi that can form magical bonds.

ImageCheck out The Final Exam, my new MS story. Image
User avatar
Raneth
CreaturesTrade
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 7178
Joined: March 8th, 2010, 6:15:23 pm

Re: The Interactive Keep

Postby Dauntless » May 25th, 2012, 11:22:37 pm

A sounds pretty :) I choose A!
Image Image
it's where
mydemons hide


PLEASE! Do not call be Daunt, do not call me Less, call be Dauntless.
"What didn't kill me, never made me stronger at all."
User avatar
Dauntless
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 7848
Joined: May 15th, 2011, 3:10:24 pm
Location: In your kitchen complaining that you have no decent food.
Gender: Male

Re: The Interactive Keep

Postby Lokkie » May 26th, 2012, 12:51:23 pm

ellebellie wrote:c


You chose c) An indistinguishable egg.


What is the child's name? (Please be sure to specify gender)
This question is open-ended, so no specific options will be provided.
Post below!

Image
User avatar
Lokkie
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 15
Joined: May 9th, 2012, 8:17:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Interactive Keep

Postby ellebellie » May 26th, 2012, 9:00:08 pm

Laura

I just returned from a very long hiatus
(last time I actually played was in 2012),
so I'm still getting back into the swing of things.
Anybody know how many new creatures I missed?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
ellebellie
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 485
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 8:08:17 pm
Location: Behind you. MWAHAHA!! *ahem*
Gender: Female

Re: The Interactive Keep

Postby Lokkie » May 28th, 2012, 12:34:48 am

ellebellie wrote:Laura


You chose "Laura".


What should Laura do?
a) Attack Thart
b) Distract Thart
c) Try to escape anyway
d) Wait for it to attack
Post below!

Image
User avatar
Lokkie
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 15
Joined: May 9th, 2012, 8:17:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Interactive Keep

Postby Rekkushi » May 28th, 2012, 4:31:24 pm

d
Happy Holidays to all my fellow Magi!

Image

Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
User avatar
Rekkushi
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1303
Joined: January 14th, 2012, 8:46:43 pm
Location: The Land of Void and Hope.
Gender: Female

Re: The Interactive Keep

Postby ellebellie » May 29th, 2012, 12:48:59 pm

d

I just returned from a very long hiatus
(last time I actually played was in 2012),
so I'm still getting back into the swing of things.
Anybody know how many new creatures I missed?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
ellebellie
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 485
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 8:08:17 pm
Location: Behind you. MWAHAHA!! *ahem*
Gender: Female

Re: The Interactive Keep

Postby Lokkie » May 30th, 2012, 9:18:51 pm

BluestarAngel wrote:d


You chose d) Wait for it to attack.


What should Laura do?
a)
Slug him. Ahaha, no, that would be mean. Tell him the truth.
b) Make up an excuse - her mom made her.
c) Make up an excuse - she got too cold to stay outside.
d) Make up an excuse - she doesn't want to stay up late this time.
Post below!

Image
User avatar
Lokkie
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 15
Joined: May 9th, 2012, 8:17:34 pm
Gender: Female

Next

Return to The Den

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest