Welcome to Wyrmling - because we're just starting out (and frankly, the colors on this first set could be a little nicer) everything's cheaper for a while!
Points are good. Points are what you buy eggs with. Easy to remember, right? (Abbreviated as pt for your/my sanity.)
1 pt = 100 gold. Not that expensive.
ept are special - think of them as karma points. You can get them by trading in magistream hatchies/adults (I recommend random streamborn - they're easier to get...), participating in events, or... well, look for a + ept marker on items!
Egg to point conversion is also available:
Don't try to trade these in:
1 point: (+1 ept)
3 Points: (+3 ept)
5 points: (+5 ept)
Other stuff to know:
1. As long as I get the trade and it converts to enough points, you can buy points and an adoptable in the same post.
2. Premades are first come first serve. I'll update as often as is sane, but be sure to check the last few posts to see if the one you want got nabbed.
3. Points are forever. You buy 'em, they stick around.
4. Eggs hatch when bought. If you buy eggs and the points needed in the same post, I'll give you the proper images as soon as you confirm the trade.
5. Be nice
6. PM me if you have any questions at all.
7. You can buy as many points as you like, but there's a max of 2 eggs/day! (at 7 ept, this rises to 3 eggs/day. At 13 ept, 4 eggs/day.)
8. ept (egg points) are cumulative - you don't lose them when buying something marked [number] ept; you just need that many to buy it! The more you have, the better the perks. Some specials or swag might cost you ept, but they'll be clearly marked. Anything marked + [number] ept will add egg points when done, in addition to any ordinary pt gained/lost in the transaction.
No one. Keep it that way.