The Vita Sanctuary (reopened)

This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Re: The Vita Sanctuary (Contest Ending Date Changed)

Postby StarShaper » June 23rd, 2011, 9:19:48 pm

I am gifting SnowehX3 vita #42. ^_^ You may decide what to name her, and when you do, I will transfer her over to you.
User avatar
StarShaper
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 5851
Joined: January 12th, 2010, 8:09:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Vita Sanctuary (Contest Ending Date Changed)

Postby MSolara » June 23rd, 2011, 9:20:52 pm

42 is really handsome <3
User avatar
MSolara
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 3245
Joined: September 27th, 2010, 9:43:00 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Vita Sanctuary (Contest Ending Date Changed)

Postby StarShaper » June 23rd, 2011, 9:24:55 pm

MSolara wrote:42 is really handsome <3

42 is a girl. :sweat:

Image
User avatar
StarShaper
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 5851
Joined: January 12th, 2010, 8:09:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Vita Sanctuary (Contest Ending Date Changed)

Postby SnowehX3 » June 23rd, 2011, 9:27:43 pm

Roflmao. Everybody makes mistakes, Star. xDD
I wanna name him... (I'll edit it later)
I am like chocolate. You love me, but if you eat to much of me, you get sick.
This is not meant in an inappropriate way

fgggggggvyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,., Who knew a cat could say such mean things.

Please visit my art shop!

Thinking about opening adoptables shop! Check it out and vote, please!
User avatar
SnowehX3
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 320
Joined: April 6th, 2011, 4:28:00 pm
Location: Only my friends in real life know, and only they will know. :3

Re: The Vita Sanctuary (Contest Ending Date Changed)

Postby StarShaper » June 23rd, 2011, 9:29:26 pm

SnowehX3 wrote:Roflmao. Everybody makes mistakes, Star. xDD
I wanna name him HER... (I'll edit it later)

:facepalm:
User avatar
StarShaper
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 5851
Joined: January 12th, 2010, 8:09:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Vita Sanctuary (Contest Ending Date Changed)

Postby Feathersun » June 23rd, 2011, 9:32:57 pm

StarShaper wrote:
SnowehX3 wrote:Roflmao. Everybody makes mistakes, Star. xDD
I wanna name him HER... (I'll edit it later)

:facepalm:


lol

EDIT:

Star, can you let me know if this is OK?

Jinyansha's Profile wrote:Jinyansha (Jiny for short) is kind, but she also has a daring and somewhat dark streak through her. She does things that no one else might. Sometimes she is seen jumping from tree branch to tree branch, several feet off the ground. Or balancing on a log that is winding down a river. She has a special bond with her Aunt Karikami, they seem to share a knowledge for something greater and share much of there time together. Although, not all time she spends with Kari is for pleasure. She often trains in battle with her Aunt, or they will meditate together for a while, just listening to the sounds of the world around them. Jiny doesn't spend as much time with her other family as her parents would like her to though, her mother Kya often worries what Kari does with her daughter and always try's to keep a close eye on them.

If you see me on here, smack me and tell me to go write something

- Looking to take in ANY Osaths -
- Paying aprox 500g per birdy -
- I will take frozen, lineaged, named, adult, hatchling, 1,000,000 gen, or anything -
- I will gladly help hatch as well! Just send me the codes -

- ImageImageImageImage -
User avatar
Feathersun
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 6110
Joined: October 20th, 2010, 8:13:44 pm
Location: On my awesome planet (my planet is in PST, BTW).
Gender: Kraken

Re: The Vita Sanctuary (Contest Ending Date Changed)

Postby MSolara » June 23rd, 2011, 10:27:21 pm

StarShaper wrote:
MSolara wrote:42 is really handsome <3

42 is a girl. :sweat:

Image


I know that o_O. Can't the term be used for both genders?
User avatar
MSolara
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 3245
Joined: September 27th, 2010, 9:43:00 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Vita Sanctuary (Contest Ending Date Changed)

Postby StarShaper » June 24th, 2011, 5:55:08 am

Feathersun wrote:EDIT:

Star, can you let me know if this is OK?

Jinyansha's Profile wrote:Jinyansha (Jiny for short) is kind, but she also has a daring and somewhat dark streak through her. She does things that no one else might. Sometimes she is seen jumping from tree branch to tree branch, several feet off the ground. Or balancing on a log that is winding down a river. She has a special bond with her Aunt Karikami, they seem to share a knowledge for something greater and share much of there time together. Although, not all time she spends with Kari is for pleasure. She often trains in battle with her Aunt, or they will meditate together for a while, just listening to the sounds of the world around them. Jiny doesn't spend as much time with her other family as her parents would like her to though, her mother Kya often worries what Kari does with her daughter and always try's to keep a close eye on them.

It's fine, but you really didn't have to go through the trouble or writing that. XD I just did that for my Vitas, since they had a little back story.

MSolara wrote:I know that o_O. Can't the term be used for both genders?

Yeah, I guess. But I wouldn't want to be called handsome. :lol:

By the way, the contest is ending in one day. :italian: Well more like it's ending on 12:00 AM, June 26th.
User avatar
StarShaper
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 5851
Joined: January 12th, 2010, 8:09:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: The Vita Sanctuary (Contest Ending Date Changed)

Postby Littlemagi108 » June 24th, 2011, 8:00:31 am

I won't have time to write a story.

Also, can somebody PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use one of my vitas in the contest?
User avatar
Littlemagi108
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 299
Joined: June 3rd, 2010, 6:36:43 pm
Location: Petting my kitsune.
Gender: Female

Re: The Vita Sanctuary (Contest Ending Date Changed)

Postby Amkorra » June 24th, 2011, 9:50:24 am

Helios x Selene: A sunrise love



It's bad I know... but it's hard to write long storys if you are not a native speaker :sweat:
Anyway needed something to do while PS is trying to go on my nerves
Feel free to call me Korry


My Gallery Thread last update: 6. January
Image
User avatar
Amkorra
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 2066
Joined: January 24th, 2011, 3:48:52 am
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Living Art

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests