September 2012: ALL SLOTS ARE CLOSED! No new orders are taken until I have all current ones done. (:
I haven't forgotten about this thread, but I'm having busy times with other projects. Sorry for the delay, everyone! I'll be getting your stuff done as soon as I can.
-You can also find me from
-Here's my CSS tutorial
-Here's my sig set tutorial
-Here's my profile header tutorial
-And here's a guild for people making signature sets
-Check this post for a freebie custom CSS event.
Some important things to note
- If you ask for me to use an existing picture, post a link where I can see the copyright information and make sure it's okay to use the picture.
- I will only have 3 free slots available for custom CSS at a time. When I finish a CSS request, a slot opens. If the slots are full I won't take any new CSS orders or reservations of those slots. One person can have one CSS slot.
- I will only have 5 free slots available for other than CSS requests at a time. If the slots are full I won't take any new requests or reservations of those slots. One person can have one non-CSS slot, but there can be many separate requests inside that slot
- All of these are free so you don't have to pay anything
- Giving credit for my graphics is not required, but much appreciated
- Don't take the graphics I make and claim them yours, modified or unmodified
- If you want to use your graphic somewhere else than Magistream, ask me first if it's okay by me and if it is (it most likely is, I just want to know where it's used), credit me on the other site as well
- Please do not use graphics made to someone else's request unless that person gives you permission
- The images will be hosted on photobucket by default. If you can't see images from Photobucket (or don't want the picture hosted there for any other reason) let me know and I can upload the image elswhere. You can also save the image to your own preferred hosting place after you get it if you wish
- You get the image url with your graphic so you can post it around
- All graphics can be either stationary or animated except for crests. They can't be animated.
How to request
If you'd like me to create some graphics for you, please make a post in this thread and tell me something abot what kind of a graphic you want (for CSS you can just state that you want a CSS):
- Do you want to be PMd when your request is ready? (By default I'll only stick the graphics in the thread but if you're afraid you might miss me posting your graphic I can also PM you when your request is ready. )
- Type of graphic (avatar/profile css/userbar etc.)
- Desired size of graphic (where applicable/if it matters)
- Preferred colours or colour scheme
- Possible texts on the graphic
- If you want it animated (crests can't be animated)
- Any other special wishes you might have.
You can request several graphics on your one slot, but please try to keep it reasonable, it takes time to make all these after all. (Profile CSS is the most time consuming.)
NOTE! If you are requesting a custom profile CSS I'll be discussing closer details (fonts, panel backgrounds etc.) with you via PM after you've posted your request on the thread and have gotten a slot.
CSS Slots (0/3 slots open )
3. silflame done!
Work list (other than CSS) (0/5 slots open)
1. waiting for CSS slots to be finished
2. waiting for CSS slots to be finished
3. waiting for CSS slots to be finished
4. waiting for CSS slots to be finished
5. waiting for CSS slots to be finished
Done, but needs to be uploaded and sent to people, or almost done:
CSS 1. IloveChuck
3. Zackeline - signature set
6. Cassiopeia - signature set
Credit and resources
Do it yourself:
Though I do all my graphics manually there are some good web generators for antipixel buttons and userbars if you wish to make the graphics yourself but don't feel like messing with a graphics program:
Antipixel button generator, makes "flat" basic antipixel buttons
Antipixel button generator, has more options than the other one, does pretty similar to what I do
Userbar generator (click "Start generator" from the top left to acces the generator)
-Signature set tutorial
-Custom CSS tutorial
Profile header tutorial
Linking to this thread
You can use the following antipixel button to link to this thread.
- Code: Select all