1. Patience is a virtue. I try to finish art in a timely manner but I have not been doing well with that lately... Feel free to ask me politely if I don't get done in 2 weeks or so but if you're going to be a jerk about it then don't order.
2. I have the right to decline an order or finish another order first, depending on my mood and the complexity level. I try to get things done in the order requests are received though.
3. Critiques are always welcomed but don't be a jerk about it.
4. Please send a trade after your order is accepted.
5. One slot per person. One request per slot.
6. Don't PM for slots. Post here~
Here is my DeviantArt and more specific examples can be found in the price list. As a general rule, I do best with animals and not so great with humanoids. I like drawing cats, canines, dragons, Pokemon, ponies (though I'm out of practice), and Transformers (though I'll need lots of references).
Prices and slots:
Unshaded doodle: 7.5k for simple subjects, 10k for complex subjects.
New! (again) Pay with an Arcanum Serpaen and get shading with your doodle! You can request what kind of shading you want or I'll decide for you.
Examples: Simple Simple Complex Complex Cell shading Painterly shading
Backgroundless Digital art: 30k-70k, depending on complexity
Examples: x x x
Digital art w/background Any doni creature.
Examples: x x x
Donis and SB hybrids are accepted as payment. Any donis will net you a slot for a digital art w/background, although I will do more for donis I like, which are listed in my profile. Any other donis not on this list I'll take but I might resell them or use them for something else other than my personal collection. SB hybrids are also accepted at 50k each or if they're the ones on my wishlist I'll take them as a doni.
I don't think I'll have a form so just post what you want and what kind of slot you want. Be sure to include references if you want something specific done. If you have a style of art or shading you want me to use then let me know, otherwise I'll do what I think is best.