Need Animated Banner

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Re: Need Animated Banner

Postby Eds93 » May 20th, 2012, 9:57:02 pm

Cassowary wrote:Awesome animation, Eds! Though, what're the blue and green things? Bullets? ;_; Poor skwiddies.

Image

Better, TNHawke?

:orly: would seem my water balloons are not very balloon looking :splat: oh well, thank you anyway ^_^ hopefully its not that bad as it would be hard to change all the shapes T_T
User avatar
Eds93
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 351
Joined: February 25th, 2011, 8:41:57 pm

Re: Need Animated Banner

Postby Windkeeper » May 20th, 2012, 11:24:48 pm

Oh, jeeze. I forgot how long these things take to make. I tried to make it look like there are gaps in the line...I hope I succeeded.XD
Anyway, 3 and a half hours and 50 frames later...


Let me know if it's too fast for you.


Dragon art auctionhere!(:

On a mini-Hiatus due to work and other life stuffs. If you ordered art from me, I will still be able to work on it! Just not as quickly as normal.
User avatar
Windkeeper
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 4639
Joined: February 12th, 2011, 10:37:57 am
Gender: Kraken

Re: Need Animated Banner

Postby TNHawke » May 21st, 2012, 10:31:15 am

Eds93 wrote:
Image :t-shrug:

Hee hee, cute! It took me a couple of tries before I realized they were water balloons. What I'm not quite sure of is why they're all grey. Between the colors and the dropping from the ceiling, they end up looking more like spiders than ninja skwiddies. The water balloon thing is very fun. Maybe if you just made the balloons bigger and had kind of a watery 'splat' when they hit?

Cassowary wrote:Awesome animation, Eds! Though, what're the blue and green things? Bullets? ;_; Poor skwiddies.

Image

Better, TNHawke?

Much better! The one with the squirt gun? I thought he had a guitar. XD The words are still just a little hard to read. Probably my monitor, but I'm sure I'm not the only one with a falling apart computer.

Windkeeper wrote:Oh, jeeze. I forgot how long these things take to make. I tried to make it look like there are gaps in the line...I hope I succeeded.XD
Anyway, 3 and a half hours and 50 frames later...


Let me know if it's too fast for you.

I LOVE the little guy in the boot! Don't touch him.
Of the three so far, this one is my favorite, and I will likely use it after a bit more tweaking.
Would it be possible to have the Skwiddies a little less bouncy? It makes them hard to see. Like 3/4 or even half the height they're currently going at.
The banner is awesome, but REALLY hard to read. I'm thinking, if the words hold still while the banner flaps and bounces with the march of the skwiddies, it would work a lot better. The slower speed is definitely better, and maybe it even needs to be just a tad slower. (Us old peoples can't keep up! lol) The two with Super Soakers at the end? LOVE THEM!


Currently, I'm looking at using both Cassowary's and Windkeeper's. I love them too much, I can't decide!


Oh! And just for the record, y'all can call me Hawke. No need for formalities here. (especially since the TN doesn't mean anything)
ImageImageImageImage




Hiatus...ish
If you want to reach me, you can email me at tnhawke@gmail.com, or find me on http://www.felisfire.com #6101

Explodeygriff made by the amazing Ruinily!
User avatar
TNHawke
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 9928
Joined: June 15th, 2009, 1:35:40 am
Location: A kaleidoscope colored reality of my own design
Gender: Female

Re: Need Animated Banner

Postby Eds93 » May 21st, 2012, 10:44:34 am

TNHawke wrote:
Eds93 wrote:
Image :t-shrug:

Hee hee, cute! It took me a couple of tries before I realized they were water balloons. What I'm not quite sure of is why they're all grey. Between the colors and the dropping from the ceiling, they end up looking more like spiders than ninja skwiddies. The water balloon thing is very fun. Maybe if you just made the balloons bigger and had kind of a watery 'splat' when they hit?

was not aiming for a ninja look more a spec ops group, its why they had limited numbers and why they are grey...also the balloons burst and leave water behind if you look again you might spot it :t-shrug:
User avatar
Eds93
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 351
Joined: February 25th, 2011, 8:41:57 pm

Re: Need Animated Banner

Postby Windkeeper » May 21st, 2012, 11:03:27 am

Sadly, the only way to make their jumps lower would be to redo the entire animation...and I don;t have the time for that. :lol:
The best I could do is make the words less wavy...but that will still take a little bit...So I'll post when I'm done.XD

Edit-I won;t have time for that today, I need to go out before I get ready for work. :facepalm:
Last edited by Windkeeper on May 21st, 2012, 11:38:08 am, edited 1 time in total.


Dragon art auctionhere!(:

On a mini-Hiatus due to work and other life stuffs. If you ordered art from me, I will still be able to work on it! Just not as quickly as normal.
User avatar
Windkeeper
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 4639
Joined: February 12th, 2011, 10:37:57 am
Gender: Kraken

Re: Need Animated Banner

Postby Cassowary » May 21st, 2012, 11:14:16 am

I can try different text colors and stuff, no problem :3
ImageImageImageImage

Image
User avatar
Cassowary
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 24590
Joined: March 10th, 2011, 1:27:31 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Need Animated Banner

Postby TNHawke » May 21st, 2012, 9:10:35 pm

Eds93 wrote:was not aiming for a ninja look more a spec ops group, its why they had limited numbers and why they are grey...also the balloons burst and leave water behind if you look again you might spot it :t-shrug:

Unfortunately, it's really not going to work for what I have in mind.

Windkeeper wrote:Sadly, the only way to make their jumps lower would be to redo the entire animation...and I don;t have the time for that. :lol:
The best I could do is make the words less wavy...but that will still take a little bit...So I'll post when I'm done.XD

Edit-I won't have time for that today, I need to go out before I get ready for work. :facepalm:

>< dang! I don't want you to restart from scratch, but at the same time, I really like yours.
Now, keep in mind that I'm not really in a hurry. In setting up this project I'm only to the 8.somethings, and I've got to get all the way up to 100.00. Doing anything in the Skwiddie Army tab is hard on this poor, old machine, so it's going to take a while.

Cassowary wrote:I can try different text colors and stuff, no problem :3

Looking forward to it!
ImageImageImageImage




Hiatus...ish
If you want to reach me, you can email me at tnhawke@gmail.com, or find me on http://www.felisfire.com #6101

Explodeygriff made by the amazing Ruinily!
User avatar
TNHawke
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 9928
Joined: June 15th, 2009, 1:35:40 am
Location: A kaleidoscope colored reality of my own design
Gender: Female

Re: Need Animated Banner

Postby Cassowary » May 21st, 2012, 9:19:46 pm

Ah, almost forgot.

Image
ImageImageImageImage

Image
User avatar
Cassowary
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 24590
Joined: March 10th, 2011, 1:27:31 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Need Animated Banner

Postby TNHawke » May 21st, 2012, 10:09:01 pm

Cassowary wrote:Ah, almost forgot.

Image


Ahhhh, much better!
I think I will be using this one, in addition to Windkeeper's, if they get theirs done.
What would you like for payment?
ImageImageImageImage




Hiatus...ish
If you want to reach me, you can email me at tnhawke@gmail.com, or find me on http://www.felisfire.com #6101

Explodeygriff made by the amazing Ruinily!
User avatar
TNHawke
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 9928
Joined: June 15th, 2009, 1:35:40 am
Location: A kaleidoscope colored reality of my own design
Gender: Female

Re: Need Animated Banner

Postby Cassowary » May 21st, 2012, 10:11:40 pm

Glad it works for you ^_^

I'm sort of clueless on what older arkai are worth, but is there any chance I could get this pair?

creature/1678869
creature/1680128
ImageImageImageImage

Image
User avatar
Cassowary
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 24590
Joined: March 10th, 2011, 1:27:31 pm
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Seller's Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest