Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n] - HOLD THE REQUESTS

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n]

Postby Lex » March 29th, 2012, 7:42:54 am

Can you make me a CSS, Incan? :o I just want the colors grey/light blue in it, swirls, circles, whatever you want for the rest. :p Also, can I have my name on the top? <3
Image
User avatar
Lex
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 6948
Joined: August 7th, 2011, 1:31:41 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n]

Postby Incandescence » March 29th, 2012, 7:43:53 am

Lex wrote:Can you make me a CSS, Incan? :o I just want the colors grey/light blue in it, swirls, circles, whatever you want for the rest. :p Also, can I have my name on the top? <3

In a few :3 Check back to this post soon; I'll be editing it.

Edit: Done :3

Image


Edit: If you're not tobycoco7538 don't use this.

Image
Code: Select all
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ffgk6.png[/img]
All hail the King Moonbunny, Varien.
Looking for a roleplay partner for fantasy, just send me a PM :3
Image
User avatar
Incandescence
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3866
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 7:49:19 am
Gender: Kraken

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n]

Postby Merkwerkee » March 29th, 2012, 2:50:58 pm

Oh great artist - may I please have a signature set? I want a black/white/silver set with Bass Clarinets (not regular clarinets) instead of creatures, and a music-type theme (staffs, clef marks, quarter/eighth notes, etc)

I'll what I can get for you if you can~

Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
I do free CSS
FOR THE GLORY OF THE IMPERIUM!
I'm willing to loan my donis out for a breeding - at a modest rate. PM me for more info
Image
Sig Set By Incandescence
MR. SHINE - HIM DIAMOND!
User avatar
Merkwerkee
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 16119
Joined: July 30th, 2009, 11:58:03 am
Location: In my own unreality. You may or may not be welcome. Party is welcome by invitation only.

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n]

Postby Lex » March 29th, 2012, 3:34:10 pm

Aww, thanks Incan, it's perfecttt. <3 Thank you! ^.^
Image
User avatar
Lex
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 6948
Joined: August 7th, 2011, 1:31:41 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n]

Postby Chess » March 29th, 2012, 3:48:44 pm

Hello, Incan! I was wondering if you could make an avatar for me? :italian: Like your freebies, just with a red panda in the middle and whatever color swirls that match around it. Also, unlike your freebies, I'd like the avatar a bit bigger than them, please. Thanks!
Reeeaaaally bad at responding to pms.
War doesn't show who is right, only who is left.

ImageImage

Larger Red Panda by Niv, others by Rosehill
Chess
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 8813
Joined: April 26th, 2011, 6:32:02 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n]

Postby Incandescence » March 29th, 2012, 3:49:22 pm

Merkwerkee wrote:Oh great artist - may I please have a signature set? I want a black/white/silver set with Bass Clarinets (not regular clarinets) instead of creatures, and a music-type theme (staffs, clef marks, quarter/eighth notes, etc)

I'll what I can get for you if you can~

You are on the list :3
Lex wrote:Aww, thanks Incan, it's perfecttt. <3 Thank you! ^.^

I know I'm brilliant. :yarly: :lol:

Edit: @Chess: It can't be any bigger, that's max size already. :crazy:
All hail the King Moonbunny, Varien.
Looking for a roleplay partner for fantasy, just send me a PM :3
Image
User avatar
Incandescence
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3866
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 7:49:19 am
Gender: Kraken

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n]

Postby Chuckeh » March 29th, 2012, 5:32:49 pm

I love them. You can make them public. Take my name off if your gonna too. ^.^
Could you also make me a CSS? Could it have a snowing background? Feel free to pm me if you need anymore information.
April
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fools!
User avatar
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 18999
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 5:26:46 pm
Location: In mah bed c:
Gender: Female

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n]

Postby TwilightFox » March 29th, 2012, 6:01:55 pm

Incandescence wrote:
TwilightFox: I know Merk did that (that's her style) so if you'd like one, I can make you an entirely separate CSS so you have two to choose from. If you'd like examples, here are a few CSSes I have completed:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=70833 - mine
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=73258 - Euphoria
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1486 - Mazzi
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8394 - Xenomorph (header was by athdaraxen)

I made a lot of other CSSes for the holidays, but no one is using them now, obviously. I have more, but I can't remember who I've made them for, so... XD

Here's yours. :3
Image


Oh my god thanks so much Incan!!!!!!! No words can describe how much I like your work. :woo: :woo: :woo:
I don't really play MagiStream anymore, I play ChickenSmoothie. I'm TwilightFox on there too. Just saying....=D
ImageImage
User avatar
TwilightFox
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 34
Joined: March 19th, 2012, 4:51:46 pm
Location: In space, poopin rainbows wit' teh Nyan Cats :3
Gender: Female

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n]

Postby Incandescence » March 29th, 2012, 6:07:06 pm

TwilightFox wrote:
Incandescence wrote:
TwilightFox: I know Merk did that (that's her style) so if you'd like one, I can make you an entirely separate CSS so you have two to choose from. If you'd like examples, here are a few CSSes I have completed:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=70833 - mine
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=73258 - Euphoria
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1486 - Mazzi
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8394 - Xenomorph (header was by athdaraxen)

I made a lot of other CSSes for the holidays, but no one is using them now, obviously. I have more, but I can't remember who I've made them for, so... XD

Here's yours. :3
Image


Oh my god thanks so much Incan!!!!!!! No words can describe how much I like your work. :woo: :woo: :woo:

you're welcome, but you might wanna change the fact that this CSS isn't made by Merk xD
All hail the King Moonbunny, Varien.
Looking for a roleplay partner for fantasy, just send me a PM :3
Image
User avatar
Incandescence
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3866
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 7:49:19 am
Gender: Kraken

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n]

Postby TwilightFox » March 29th, 2012, 6:10:50 pm

Oh...hehe.....sorry getting lazy cuz i just got my second phase of braces and my mouth is killing me........ :(
I don't really play MagiStream anymore, I play ChickenSmoothie. I'm TwilightFox on there too. Just saying....=D
ImageImage
User avatar
TwilightFox
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 34
Joined: March 19th, 2012, 4:51:46 pm
Location: In space, poopin rainbows wit' teh Nyan Cats :3
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Seller's Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest