Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n] - HOLD THE REQUESTS

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n] - HOLD THE REQUESTS

Postby Incandescence » April 2nd, 2012, 3:43:24 pm

Cchessgirl1520 wrote:Hello, Incan! I placed an order a few pages back, but you still haven't gotten to it. I understand that it may take you some time to do it, but you completed other people's orders fairly quickly...

Yuh, I do it in the order I want to. Lex placed an order as well, so. You DO know that CSSes are very annoying and take up a lot of time, especially with the headers. D:

Plus I have a friend who wants a sig set. So when I finish I post, m'kay? No offense meant.
All hail the King Moonbunny, Varien.
Looking for a roleplay partner for fantasy, just send me a PM :3
Image
User avatar
Incandescence
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3866
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 7:49:19 am
Gender: Kraken

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n] - HOLD THE REQUESTS

Postby Merkwerkee » April 2nd, 2012, 4:16:19 pm

I can do CSS quicker, though you'd probably want Incan to do the headers

Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
I do free CSS
FOR THE GLORY OF THE IMPERIUM!
I'm willing to loan my donis out for a breeding - at a modest rate. PM me for more info
Image
Sig Set By Incandescence
MR. SHINE - HIM DIAMOND!
User avatar
Merkwerkee
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 16117
Joined: July 30th, 2009, 11:58:03 am
Location: In my own unreality. You may or may not be welcome. Party is welcome by invitation only.

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n] - HOLD THE REQUESTS

Postby Incandescence » April 2nd, 2012, 4:19:56 pm

Merkwerkee wrote:I can do CSS quicker, though you'd probably want Incan to do the headers

S'okay, Merky. I'll finish up. :yarly:

All hail the King Moonbunny, Varien.
Looking for a roleplay partner for fantasy, just send me a PM :3
Image
User avatar
Incandescence
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3866
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 7:49:19 am
Gender: Kraken

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n] - HOLD THE REQUESTS

Postby AutumnSolace » April 2nd, 2012, 5:28:44 pm

I love the CSS, it looks amazing! Thank you so much! <3
The only thing I would like changed a little is the background--I'd like it to include the ocean that was on the original pic, if you can? :3 I know you're so busy, so just do that whenever you feel like it. xD

<--Follow Autumn and Everna to Fridan Keep!

ImageImage
<3 <3 <3
Image
User avatar
AutumnSolace
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: July 30th, 2009, 7:10:13 am
Location: Oklahoma :U
Gender: Kraken

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n] - HOLD THE REQUESTS

Postby Incandescence » April 2nd, 2012, 5:30:48 pm

AutumnSolace wrote:I love the CSS, it looks amazing! Thank you so much! <3
The only thing I would like changed a little is the background--I'd like it to include the ocean that was on the original pic, if you can? :3 I know you're so busy, so just do that whenever you feel like it. xD

Autumn, if I shrink the picture, it would look horrible on 1600x1200 backgrounds. D:

...but I can go to make it seamless-ish. Okay.

:sulk:
All hail the King Moonbunny, Varien.
Looking for a roleplay partner for fantasy, just send me a PM :3
Image
User avatar
Incandescence
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3866
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 7:49:19 am
Gender: Kraken

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n] - HOLD THE REQUESTS

Postby AutumnSolace » April 2nd, 2012, 5:33:45 pm

Incandescence wrote:
AutumnSolace wrote:I love the CSS, it looks amazing! Thank you so much! <3
The only thing I would like changed a little is the background--I'd like it to include the ocean that was on the original pic, if you can? :3 I know you're so busy, so just do that whenever you feel like it. xD

Autumn, if I shrink the picture, it would look horrible on 1600x1200 backgrounds. D:

...but I can go to make it seamless-ish. Okay.

:sulk:


Oh that'll be alright :3 I just want the full picture in, lol.
Sorry about that D:

<--Follow Autumn and Everna to Fridan Keep!

ImageImage
<3 <3 <3
Image
User avatar
AutumnSolace
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: July 30th, 2009, 7:10:13 am
Location: Oklahoma :U
Gender: Kraken

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n] - HOLD THE REQUESTS

Postby Incandescence » April 2nd, 2012, 5:35:00 pm

AutumnSolace wrote:
Incandescence wrote:
AutumnSolace wrote:I love the CSS, it looks amazing! Thank you so much! <3
The only thing I would like changed a little is the background--I'd like it to include the ocean that was on the original pic, if you can? :3 I know you're so busy, so just do that whenever you feel like it. xD

Autumn, if I shrink the picture, it would look horrible on 1600x1200 backgrounds. D:

...but I can go to make it seamless-ish. Okay.

:sulk:


Oh that'll be alright :3 I just want the full picture in, lol.
Sorry about that D:

...Actually, the pic is already 1600x1200, so I can't do anything about that, sorry dear. :C

But hope you like it :3
All hail the King Moonbunny, Varien.
Looking for a roleplay partner for fantasy, just send me a PM :3
Image
User avatar
Incandescence
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3866
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 7:49:19 am
Gender: Kraken

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n] - HOLD THE REQUESTS

Postby AutumnSolace » April 2nd, 2012, 5:37:25 pm

Incandescence wrote:
AutumnSolace wrote:
Incandescence wrote:Autumn, if I shrink the picture, it would look horrible on 1600x1200 backgrounds. D:

...but I can go to make it seamless-ish. Okay.

:sulk:


Oh that'll be alright :3 I just want the full picture in, lol.
Sorry about that D:

...Actually, the pic is already 1600x1200, so I can't do anything about that, sorry dear. :C

But hope you like it :3


Ah, I see. o: That's okay ^^ Yeah, I really love it <3 Thanks again! ^_^

<--Follow Autumn and Everna to Fridan Keep!

ImageImage
<3 <3 <3
Image
User avatar
AutumnSolace
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: July 30th, 2009, 7:10:13 am
Location: Oklahoma :U
Gender: Kraken

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n] - HOLD THE REQUESTS

Postby Incandescence » April 2nd, 2012, 5:39:15 pm

AutumnSolace wrote:Ah, I see. o: That's okay ^^ Yeah, I really love it <3 Thanks again! ^_^

you're welcome. :3

/drags self off to make other stuff

Edit: Yay, made it out alive.
Lex, yours.


Edit 2: TwilightFox:
Image
Code: Select all
[img]http://i.imgur.com/w4XIC.png[/img]

Don't use if you're not her or me, blahblahblah.

/working arse and eyes off
All hail the King Moonbunny, Varien.
Looking for a roleplay partner for fantasy, just send me a PM :3
Image
User avatar
Incandescence
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3866
Joined: September 16th, 2011, 7:49:19 am
Gender: Kraken

Re: Incan's Free Stuff [o.p.e.n] - HOLD THE REQUESTS

Postby Lex » April 2nd, 2012, 7:44:13 pm

It's nice, I like the header, but can you change the background to blue/grey? Purple just isn't my color.. :lol: <3
Image
User avatar
Lex
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 6948
Joined: August 7th, 2011, 1:31:41 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Seller's Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests