LTDraw for Donis

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Are these prices fair?

No, too high
5
26%
No, too low; you're still undervaluing!
1
5%
Yes
13
68%
 
Total votes : 19

Re: LTDraw for Donis

Postby Kael » March 18th, 2012, 5:55:09 pm

Bump! :bounce:
User avatar
Kael
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3368
Joined: June 23rd, 2009, 9:59:06 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: LTDraw for Donis

Postby Akadia » March 18th, 2012, 6:12:01 pm

I have a Tenvaes Gryphon hidden in trade, I could give it to you in exchange for a drawing of a light zalon hatchling playing around <3
••••••••••••••••
~~~~~~~~~

ImageImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~
••••••••••••••••

Permanent semi-hiatus.
User avatar
Akadia
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 2320
Joined: December 3rd, 2011, 2:09:18 pm
Location: Drifting
Gender: Female

Re: LTDraw for Donis

Postby Kael » March 18th, 2012, 6:14:03 pm

wolfpup12 wrote:I have a Tenvaes Gryphon hidden in trade, I could give it to you in exchange for a drawing of a light zalon hatchling playing around <3

I'd love to c:
Any more details, such as hatchling or adult?
User avatar
Kael
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3368
Joined: June 23rd, 2009, 9:59:06 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: LTDraw for Donis

Postby Akadia » March 18th, 2012, 6:17:05 pm

Kael wrote:
wolfpup12 wrote:I have a Tenvaes Gryphon hidden in trade, I could give it to you in exchange for a drawing of a light zalon hatchling playing around <3

I'd love to c:
Any more details, such as hatchling or adult?


I would like it to be a hatchling, maybe rolling around or something :roll:
••••••••••••••••
~~~~~~~~~

ImageImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~
••••••••••••••••

Permanent semi-hiatus.
User avatar
Akadia
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 2320
Joined: December 3rd, 2011, 2:09:18 pm
Location: Drifting
Gender: Female

Re: LTDraw for Donis

Postby Kael » March 22nd, 2012, 8:51:04 pm

wolfpup12 wrote:I would like it to be a hatchling, maybe rolling around or something :roll:

Thank you for waiting!
It's not quite rolling around:
Image
But it does seem to be enjoying itself c: Please let me know if I need to change anything :wave:
User avatar
Kael
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3368
Joined: June 23rd, 2009, 9:59:06 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: LTDraw for Donis

Postby Lex » March 23rd, 2012, 7:45:47 am

I have a 2-shard Gryphon I can give to you if you draw me this? ^^

Image
User avatar
Lex
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 6948
Joined: August 7th, 2011, 1:31:41 pm
Location: no.
Gender: Female

Re: LTDraw for Donis

Postby Akadia » March 23rd, 2012, 7:36:27 pm

Kael wrote:
wolfpup12 wrote:I would like it to be a hatchling, maybe rolling around or something :roll:

Thank you for waiting!
It's not quite rolling around:
Image
But it does seem to be enjoying itself c: Please let me know if I need to change anything :wave:


It's awesome <3 I'll send the trade.
••••••••••••••••
~~~~~~~~~

ImageImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~
••••••••••••••••

Permanent semi-hiatus.
User avatar
Akadia
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 2320
Joined: December 3rd, 2011, 2:09:18 pm
Location: Drifting
Gender: Female

Re: LTDraw for Donis

Postby Kael » March 23rd, 2012, 8:02:57 pm

Lex wrote:I have a 2-shard Gryphon I can give to you if you draw me this? ^^


Interesting c: I'll get right to it, thank you!
wolfpup12 wrote:It's awesome <3 I'll send the trade.

Thank you! <3
User avatar
Kael
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3368
Joined: June 23rd, 2009, 9:59:06 pm
Gender: Kraken

Re: LTDraw for Donis (now also accepting gold...)

Postby ErrantMisty » March 23rd, 2012, 8:14:45 pm

You kinda already know what I want. XD This time just my 2 pups playing together in a field of sorts? With fieldie type. . .things. XD
Also are you looking for one of these? If so what would you value her at? Image

Under Construction. . .please don't mind our mess. ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Image Follow the itty bitty hydra to my Ambry!
User avatar
ErrantMisty
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 7633
Joined: January 21st, 2011, 8:44:45 pm
Gender: Female

Re: LTDraw for Donis (now also accepting gold...)

Postby Kael » March 23rd, 2012, 8:23:17 pm

ErrantMisty wrote:You kinda already know what I want. XD This time just my 2 pups playing together in a field of sorts? With fieldie type. . .things. XD
Also are you looking for one of these? If so what would you value her at? Image

Oh gosh. Let's see, the red panda has been retired for nearly 30 months now with the initial shard value of 2-shards. According to the setup I left in the front post, the red panda is valued at 17 shards c: Many, many drawings
As in a meadow-like field? I think I can do that. Mind if I ask which of the two dogs are more hyper/run around more?
User avatar
Kael
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 3368
Joined: June 23rd, 2009, 9:59:06 pm
Gender: Kraken

PreviousNext

Return to Seller's Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest