LTB custom pixel sets (Name your price)

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Re: LTB custom pixel sets (Name your price)

Postby Mabem » January 16th, 2012, 3:49:09 am

AuraDragoness wrote:
mabem9807 wrote:Here You are!
Adult male :

Adult Female:


Hatchling Male:

Hatchling Female:


Egg:


I want them to be up to 120k.. Because they are high quallity.. :t-sweat:


Oh wow those are amazing, thank you very much^^

120k? Do want it in pure gold or a mix between creatures and gold?


Pure Gold 130k?
Goodbye :D
User avatar
Mabem
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: December 11th, 2011, 12:16:37 am
Location: In your heart S2
Gender: Female

Re: LTB custom pixel sets (Name your price)

Postby AuraDragoness » January 17th, 2012, 7:51:16 pm

mabem9807 wrote:
AuraDragoness wrote:
mabem9807 wrote:Here You are!
Adult male :

Adult Female:


Hatchling Male:

Hatchling Female:


Egg:


I want them to be up to 120k.. Because they are high quallity.. :t-sweat:


Oh wow those are amazing, thank you very much^^

120k? Do want it in pure gold or a mix between creatures and gold?


Pure Gold 130k?


Wait, which one? 120k or 130k? I want to make sure I pay you the correct amount of gold

ImageImageImageImage
~Aura is with me~
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Image
User avatar
AuraDragoness
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: August 21st, 2011, 4:12:20 pm
Location: In the skies~

Re: LTB custom pixel sets (Name your price)

Postby Mabem » January 18th, 2012, 2:03:41 am

Wait, which one? 120k or 130k? I want to make sure I pay you the correct amount of gold


130k..
I was confused with 'up to' and 'over' :sweat:

and plz, send me gold quickly!
Goodbye :D
User avatar
Mabem
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: December 11th, 2011, 12:16:37 am
Location: In your heart S2
Gender: Female

Re: LTB custom pixel sets (Name your price)

Postby AuraDragoness » January 21st, 2012, 1:45:18 am

mabem9807 wrote:
Wait, which one? 120k or 130k? I want to make sure I pay you the correct amount of gold


130k..
I was confused with 'up to' and 'over' :sweat:

and plz, send me gold quickly!

Sent^^

Also, those who wanted to try still can, I welcome any and all sprites^^

ImageImageImageImage
~Aura is with me~
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Image
User avatar
AuraDragoness
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: August 21st, 2011, 4:12:20 pm
Location: In the skies~

Re: LTB custom pixel sets (Name your price)

Postby Zeilera » January 21st, 2012, 5:17:42 am

Hello! I drew you these:

Tell me what you think. :) Also, if you'd like something to be different, please tell me. :wave:

ImageImageImageImage


"It doesn't matter what you say.
What really matters is the way you say it."
- E.H.

User avatar
Zeilera
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 3784
Joined: October 1st, 2009, 8:04:00 am
Location: Finland
Gender: Female

Re: LTB custom pixel sets (Name your price)

Postby Mabem » January 21st, 2012, 7:11:03 am

Raimei wrote:Hello! I drew you these:

Tell me what you think. :) Also, if you'd like something to be different, please tell me. :wave:

That's pretty good.
I like your shadding skill!
Goodbye :D
User avatar
Mabem
CreaturesTrade
 
Posts: 1496
Joined: December 11th, 2011, 12:16:37 am
Location: In your heart S2
Gender: Female

Re: LTB custom pixel sets (Name your price)

Postby AuraDragoness » January 21st, 2012, 12:16:52 pm

Raimei wrote:Hello! I drew you these:

Tell me what you think. :) Also, if you'd like something to be different, please tell me. :wave:


Those are amazing! Thank you so much^^

What do you want as payment? I only have 50k right now so if you want anything above in pure gold it might take awhile to get it :t-sweat:. But if you want a doni or a mix of gold and creatures I can do that^^

ImageImageImageImage
~Aura is with me~
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Image
User avatar
AuraDragoness
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: August 21st, 2011, 4:12:20 pm
Location: In the skies~

Re: LTB custom pixel sets (Name your price)

Postby Zeilera » January 21st, 2012, 1:57:36 pm

mabem9807 wrote:That's pretty good.
I like your shadding skill!

Thanks. :) I like yours as well.

AuraDragoness wrote:Those are amazing! Thank you so much^^

What do you want as payment? I only have 50k right now so if you want anything above in pure gold it might take awhile to get it :t-sweat:. But if you want a doni or a mix of gold and creatures I can do that^^

Would 90k be too much? It's okay if getting the gold takes a while. If you have extra streamborn Leviathans or Talvars or shopborn Talvars, they could work as a partial payment. I value Levis and stream Talvars 1k each and shop Talvars 3k each.

ImageImageImageImage


"It doesn't matter what you say.
What really matters is the way you say it."
- E.H.

User avatar
Zeilera
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 3784
Joined: October 1st, 2009, 8:04:00 am
Location: Finland
Gender: Female

Re: LTB custom pixel sets (Name your price)

Postby AuraDragoness » January 21st, 2012, 4:05:45 pm

Raimei wrote:
AuraDragoness wrote:Those are amazing! Thank you so much^^

What do you want as payment? I only have 50k right now so if you want anything above in pure gold it might take awhile to get it :t-sweat:. But if you want a doni or a mix of gold and creatures I can do that^^

Would 90k be too much? It's okay if getting the gold takes a while. If you have extra streamborn Leviathans or Talvars or shopborn Talvars, they could work as a partial payment. I value Levis and stream Talvars 1k each and shop Talvars 3k each.


Thats fine by me^^ Once I get the 90k in creatures and/or gold I'll pay you. Sorry about the wait.

ImageImageImageImage
~Aura is with me~
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Image
User avatar
AuraDragoness
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: August 21st, 2011, 4:12:20 pm
Location: In the skies~

Re: LTB custom pixel sets (Name your price)

Postby Zeilera » January 21st, 2012, 4:32:01 pm

AuraDragoness wrote:Thats fine by me^^ Once I get the 90k in creatures and/or gold I'll pay you. Sorry about the wait.

It's okay. :wave: No need to hurry with the payment.

ImageImageImageImage


"It doesn't matter what you say.
What really matters is the way you say it."
- E.H.

User avatar
Zeilera
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
 
Posts: 3784
Joined: October 1st, 2009, 8:04:00 am
Location: Finland
Gender: Female

Previous

Return to Seller's Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest