Athy's Graphics Shop- Full on Requests!

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Re: Athy's Graphics Shop- 3 spots open!

Postby silflame » November 14th, 2011, 1:35:41 pm

athdaraxen wrote:Do you like?
Image
Code: Select all
[url=http://magistream.com/51-seller-s-gallery/123287-sil-s-doodles-for-crittles-taking-requests.html][img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/707/awespi1.png[/img][/url]

So awesome :omg: I love the swirly whirly pattern, and the colour scheme is perfect! Thank you <3

Sending payment now :bounce:

*snags code to put in siggy*
User avatar
silflame
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 5729
Joined: December 5th, 2009, 1:01:10 am
Location: Lodging in some rooms above the Bazaar, Fallen London
Gender: Kraken

Re: Athy's Graphics Shop- 3 spots open!

Postby aethelwhyne » November 14th, 2011, 1:52:43 pm

athdaraxen wrote:What do you think? :italian:


Image
All Your stuff,
like creatures and such...
Go here!
It's so bubbly! :D

Image



OMG that is beautiful thank you so, so much I LOVE it
Image
User avatar
aethelwhyne
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
Posts: 2991
Joined: October 10th, 2009, 10:31:41 pm
Location: Where the Silver Alicantos are
Gender: Female

Re: Athy's Graphics Shop-aethelwhyne & silflame's Ready!

Postby athdaraxen » November 14th, 2011, 1:55:32 pm

I'm glad you both like them! :crazy:

Horsesgirl's!!! <3
You have two options for the right side bar, I know you wanted blue for both but I wanted to throw what a red and a blue side would look together too. You can use whatever combination you wish. <3



Option #1
















Option #2
Image
ImageImage
By Kael
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Like what you see? Check out more here!
Image
User avatar
athdaraxen
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 4082
Joined: March 30th, 2011, 9:22:12 pm
Location: In your stores, stealing your chips.
Gender: Female

Re: Athy's Graphics Shop

Postby Seabra » November 14th, 2011, 3:48:36 pm

OMG thankyou so much athy! (can I call you that? ^-^)
:t-hugs:

Imma use it right now! <3 :wave:
User avatar
Seabra
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1386
Joined: July 10th, 2009, 5:03:01 pm
Location: A huddled ball in the corner of my room
Gender: Female

Re: Athy's Graphics Shop

Postby athdaraxen » November 14th, 2011, 3:49:15 pm

Horsegirl901 wrote:OMG thankyou so much athy! (can I call you that? ^-^)
:t-hugs:

Imma use it right now! <3 :wave:


Yeah! Athy is my nickname after all. XD

I'm so glad you like it! Which one did you like more?
Image
ImageImage
By Kael
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Like what you see? Check out more here!
Image
User avatar
athdaraxen
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 4082
Joined: March 30th, 2011, 9:22:12 pm
Location: In your stores, stealing your chips.
Gender: Female

Re: Athy's Graphics Shop

Postby Seabra » November 14th, 2011, 4:04:46 pm

athdaraxen wrote:
Horsegirl901 wrote:OMG thankyou so much athy! (can I call you that? ^-^)
:t-hugs:

Imma use it right now! <3 :wave:


Yeah! Athy is my nickname after all. XD

I'm so glad you like it! Which one did you like more?


Awsome nickname :D
I love it, I think I like the one with the red aswell, brings in a bit of contrast. ^-^
User avatar
Seabra
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1386
Joined: July 10th, 2009, 5:03:01 pm
Location: A huddled ball in the corner of my room
Gender: Female

Re: Athy's Graphics Shop

Postby athdaraxen » November 14th, 2011, 4:15:04 pm

Horsegirl901 wrote:
athdaraxen wrote:
Horsegirl901 wrote:OMG thankyou so much athy! (can I call you that? ^-^)
:t-hugs:

Imma use it right now! <3 :wave:


Yeah! Athy is my nickname after all. XD

I'm so glad you like it! Which one did you like more?


Awsome nickname :D
I love it, I think I like the one with the red aswell, brings in a bit of contrast. ^-^


I'm glad you like it! Thanks again for ordering!
Image
ImageImage
By Kael
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Like what you see? Check out more here!
Image
User avatar
athdaraxen
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 4082
Joined: March 30th, 2011, 9:22:12 pm
Location: In your stores, stealing your chips.
Gender: Female

Re: Athy's Graphics Shop

Postby Seabra » November 14th, 2011, 4:26:29 pm

athdaraxen wrote:I'm glad you like it! Thanks again for ordering!


Always welcome! <3 :wave:
User avatar
Seabra
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
Posts: 1386
Joined: July 10th, 2009, 5:03:01 pm
Location: A huddled ball in the corner of my room
Gender: Female

Re: Athy's Graphics Shop- OPEN FOR REQUESTS!!!

Postby Chuckeh » November 14th, 2011, 10:02:45 pm

Username: IloveChuck
Type Of Graphic: Banners and Userbars.
Details & Colors: Dark random creatures put on the banners and userbars. I really don't have any specific colors, so can you choose them?
Anything Else?: Can the text be The Monlight Shadow's Shop. You can shorten it on the Userbars for the TMS Shop.
Total: Depends. I'd like as many as you can make.

Thank you, athy.
Presenting.....
The Four Leaves Family

ImageImage

Don't wait! Get your Farir baby now!
Click here to request a baby!
User avatar
Chuckeh
CreaturesTrade
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 19761
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 5:26:46 pm
Location: In mah bed c:
Gender: Female

Re: Athy's Graphics Shop- OPEN FOR REQUESTS!!!

Postby athdaraxen » November 14th, 2011, 10:06:46 pm

IloveChuck wrote:
Username: IloveChuck
Type Of Graphic: Banners and Userbars.
Details & Colors: Dark random creatures put on the banners and userbars. I really don't have any specific colors, so can you choose them?
Anything Else?: Can the text be The Monlight Shadow's Shop. You can shorten it on the Userbars for the TMS Shop.
Total: Depends. I'd like as many as you can make.

Thank you, athy.


This sounds like fun. <3 Let's see how many I can crank out in 1 or 2 hours...

ready... set.... GO!
:crazy:
Image
ImageImage
By Kael
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Like what you see? Check out more here!
Image
User avatar
athdaraxen
CreaturesTrade
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
Posts: 4082
Joined: March 30th, 2011, 9:22:12 pm
Location: In your stores, stealing your chips.
Gender: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Seller's Gallery

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests