(cause there have been many reports on people who ignore the rules)
DO NOT GIFT THESE PEOPLE FOR THEY HAVE BROKEN THE RULES MORE THAN TWICE!
The wishing well is a gifting game where you make a small wish for a type of pet, and the next person after gifts a pet of that type to you.
This is how it will work:
I wish I had something with wings
*gifts Person1 a gryphon* I wish I had something with fins.
*gifts Person2 a levi* I wish I had something with hooves.
And so on.
Due to the number of people wishing for the new pets and slowing the game to a halt, please do NOT wish for any new pets until they are common! (Common meaning they can breed!) This allows others to get their small wishes filled!
When making a wish, remember to have your hints open to other creatures and not pointing to one certain creature. Making a wish for something that has wings is a valid wish because the hint is open to any creature that has wings, making a wish for something that has eight legs and blue is not a valid wish because it only points to one creature that fits the wish.
1. Please post before you gift!! It's to keep order and be sure everyone gets their small wish granted!
2. Make your small wishes reasonable. Don't post anything like "I wish I had a temple cat" or "I wish I had a doni pet", this is not a true wishing thread, this is a small wishing thread.
3. Do not gift frozen pets/eggs (unless wished for). NO donation pets or Quest Borns. The pets you can gift are Stream born, Shop born, Pond born, or bred pets and must be something within the person above you's wish
4. You may make a small wish three times a day, just to make it fair for others to get their small wishes granted too.
5.Do not post "Thank you's" here, you can do that by PM
6.You MUST grant the wish of the person ABOVE you, not the person under you or above them.
7. You MUST gift the person above you right after you post, no later gifting or future gifting allowed.
8.You do NOT have to say what you are gifting the person above.
9. Do not cancel the trade someone sends you, it is a gift!
10. Post a small wish in your post so the next person can gift you, otherwise you will be ignored.
11. You can only ask for one pet per wish, doesn't matter if it is frozen, a hatchling, or very common, you can only wish for one.
12. You cannot wish for creatures like the Arkai or the Decessus due to them being limited time pets that cannot breed.
13. Please be sure your wish is open to more than 3 different, breedable creatures.
14. You may not ask for a specific amount of gold, and the gifter may gift no less than 500g and no more than 5K"
Creatures that can be gifted only if wished for
Creatures that cannot be gifted
Now with the rules clear, I shall start.
I wish I had something black.